Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pabitra Kumar BasuYour feedback matters!
My neck color is light black and my all skin color is same but neck is black so please tell me how I can clear that color please tell me soap name, oil name. Please suggest something.
I am suffering from obesity my haemoglobin count is very less I have severe back pain and dark circles my skin is very dry please help me I need quick help.
My son is 20 months old. When he was born he was very fair but suddenly his skin grew darker n now is become very dark brown in color. When consulted the paediatrician je said it was due to sponging the baby with dettol water. When he was born I use to regularly sponge him with dettol water. Now his skin is become very dark I want my son's fair skin back. What can I do to get his fair skin back n reverse the effect of dettol water. Please help. He's even become anaemic now n is getting some white n black spots on his skin.
I am having black spots on my hand fingers and skin. I have tried many natural treatments and also taken lots of medicines. At one point of time the marks removed but still it appears. I think its an internal problem. Can you tell me how can I get rid of it.
I like to swim very much, but have stopped because my skin get tanned badly. I want to start again, what would you suggest to avoid or minimize chlorine attack on skin as well hair?
I have a mark near my left eye my consultant advice me aquasine creme when I use it it's create fairy that part in which I use it now it's look different from my skin please advice what to do for this mark.
I am surfing from multiple rash in arm pit, calf, bum over last few month. Also tried various anti-fungal cream for the same but all in vein. Can I have best treatment with your suggestion.
My lips have become little thick. How to make my lips thin naturally without any surgery please help!
My T zone area is tanned What should I use for removing tan? When I go out my skin get tan very easily. How to prevent skin for getting tan?
Sir, I am 46 years male I do have pain in my anus & pain in the back. Please give me advise. The other which I would ask I like to masturbate. I do it in a day more than once, is it good or bad. Please advise.
Sir, I'm facing little uneasy while I go to stool excretion. I'm getting pain at Anus. Can you please suggest me something to be out of this pain?
I have some spots on my face just beside my lips since from my childhood and I have been taking homeopathy medicine for last two years.
Sir for removing dark spots from face which cream should I apply on my face if immediate result I have to get if required I can send you my pic.
Suffering with anal pain from last one year. Whenever I had non-veg getting this problem. Please let me know the solution for this.
Hi, I want to know about cough. What is the main reason for the disease cough? Is there any problem when someone continuously face this disease again and again. What is its better cure that have not any side effect.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.