Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P Roy ChowdhuryYour feedback matters!
Sir / madam. My wife is 32 weeks pregnant. From the 3rd month on wards we have done scanning two times. That is on 3rs month and 5th month. Baby position is in cephalic. But recently in 32 weeks scanning baby position is in breech. Will baby move again into cephalic? Why baby moved into breech position in the 32 weeks. Can you please tell me the reasons and suggestions. Is there any complications?
I am suffering from severe hair fall, day by day its increasing in large amounts please help me to get rid of this and pimples and black scars on my face is also a problem please help me get rid of both of these.
Greeting most of my hair from front side had fallen out and became thin. I m very depressed due it. I never tried any solution for this. So I have to ask is there any genuine way that my hair become healthy n at some extent to restore hair. Plzz help me.
Hi, sir/mam Im 20 years old, male. I want to know that is there any safe home remedy to cure hair fall. I am losing hair at faster rate. Please help me to get out of this trouble.
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.
While doing masturbation I cannot produce sperm whenever I am thinking about that I am unfit for sex. How can I produce sperm.
I have a desk job in last year my weight was 75 and now it is 85 please give me a solution to minimize obesity.
Rashes are common skin problems but shouldn't be taken casually at all. Although most rashes are mild and do not create much problem, some might turn grow to become life-threatening.
1. Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) - This skin rash is the result of a severe allergic reaction to medication. The condition affects the skin and mucous membranes. Various medicines, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, anticonvulsants, penicillin, and sulphonamides might trigger this type of rash. It is characterized by painful lesions emerging in clusters.
2. Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (SSSS) - Mostly affecting babies and young children under the age of five, this skin disease brings on extensive blisters with red skin that looks burnt or scalded. This syndrome is caused by infection with strains of Staphylococcus bacteria.
3. Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV) - This unusual autoimmune skin condition gives rise to excruciating blisters on the skin, which often go on to the mouth, throat, nose and even genitals. The open sores from this disease often lead to infections and acute cases can even cause lung infections and lesions. This rash has no cure but is often treated with corticosteroids, antibiotics or immunosuppressants. If untreated, it can even cause death.
4. Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) - TSS is often caused by an overgrowth of Staphylococcus bacteria with the infection spreading throughout the body. Besides these bacteria, infections from surgical wounds contaminated nasal packing after nasal surgery and infections after baby birth are probable causes. This life-threatening rash generally affects teens and young adults, most of them being women. It can affect mucus membranes of mouth and eyes although there are no blisters or skin bumps. One can experience slight dizziness and high fever as well as swelling of the joints and eyelids. This skin condition often affects the liver, kidneys, the heart, and the brain.
Apart from these, there are several other types of skin infections, which can be equally discomforting and critical. Toxic epidermal necrolysis, dermatitis herpetiformis, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis and several other nasty skin diseases are cases in point.