Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.k. DeyYour feedback matters!
Hi. Can any one suggest me to avoid pregnancy what are the different and safe option one can use apart from condom.
I have already done Hsg test which shows the result as my right tubical block. There after now I been suggested to do laparoscopy surgery. So I wanted to know will this laparoscopy surgery b helpful for me to conceive or not?
After child birth till now not get menstrual cycle so we had sex, What we need to do? Now breastfeeding full time and now completed 60 days. Please advice.
I miss my period in this month. actually my date is 29,30 in every month. Now it's 8 days over the blood is not coming what's the reason.
I have thyroid, but my periods are regular. This month I got a heavy white discharge for 4 days continuously. Now whenever I urinate I see white dirt mass all around my vagina. There is no itching or pain but it is irritating to see that white dirt.
I did sex with my partner but my virginity broke down before doing sex I know that one time my private part struck to bicycle I got pain but virginity is present inner side can it possible that hopefully that was the reason of my breakage of virginity I never do sex any other except my partner I need reason for it please tell I want to know about it?
If you have friends, parents, children overweight and brands such reads as follows:
This is not dirty, or developed for lack of hygiene! in this brand is known as acanthosis-nigricans.
You can go on the neck, face, forehead, armpits, between the legs and other body parts. It is a mark on the skin that signals high insulin levels in the body.
It tends to be confused with a smudge of dirt or grime but this actually indicates that the body is resisting the insulin produced by the body.
As a result, the pancreas produces more insulin and eventually you could get to develop diabetes (type 2).
May disappear with simple lifestyle changes of life and a moderate weight reduction (in many cases).
If you know someone, adults and children that present this, do not waste any more time inbox us, remember that a detection in time can prevent diabetes.
Share the information with your friends!
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.
I am facing periods irregularly the periods coming after 3 yo 4 months? What is the solution for this?
I am 8 months pregnant. My sgpt is48 n my sho t is 37. I have been prescribed fortibile. Can I continue taking cashewnut n kismis.
I have completed 32 week pregnancy. I have undergone CBP, urine ,fast blood sugar and PPBS recently. My FBS showing as 97. Could anyone suggest is this normal during pregnancy or any medication needed. Do I need to visit endocrinologist for this. Please suggest. Thanks.
I and my gf had unprotected sex and used ipill she got periods 5 days late is there still any chance of getting pregnancy?
My gf do not want me to wear condom we've been in 3 years relationship even I do not feel like wearing it. What if I use pull out method. Is it risk free from pregnancy?
I had sex on 2nd april & 15th april with condoms. My period date is 30th day of month. On 2nd may I use pregnancy test kit. But it result negative. Till now my period is missing.so, can you please suggest what should I do?
Decline in muscle strength and flexibility, slower balance reflexes and some vision problems are some of the prevalent causes of falling down amongst elders.