Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
Severe vaginal irritation for the past 3 days, tried wash, salt water wash, itrim capsules, white granular discharge (occasional) but no relief, please advise. Recently discontinued thyroid medicine (25 mg).
Hi my gf has a period of 5 to 6 days. Can you please give when we sex. That she not becomes pregnant. please gives the dates correctly. Thank you.
I'm 18 years old and I have food related problems. I have a habit of eating at irregular times. It have a effect on me. I can not eat anything now a days even when i'm starving. Whats the problem?
How long does implantation bleeding occurs ,and after having sex how long it takes place for implantation to occur?
doctor i m feeling all the symptoms of pregnancy from past 2 months but i never had sex with anyone ..me an my bf got cozzy on 10 may ..after that i had periods for 2 times this times it had a less flow n little brownish in starting then normal....i took home pregnancy test 2 time both tym it turned negative ..i consulted general physicians they said its all because of stressu r feeling all these symptoms ....please help me out what is wrong with me ..Am i pregnant. ?
My friend is suffering from irregular discharge of white sperm like liquid, n sometimes she feel pain while urinate, which medicine she should tak.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.
Normally I get my periods from 24th of every month, but for the first time, I got little bit of bleeding today on 9 January. Bleeding has stopped but my back pain is not stopping and this time the back pain is not normal like every time. It's different. Me and my partner had sex after my period were over. During intercourse, he didn't cum inside me, but I preferred to take an unwanted-72 and I took it within 72 hours of having sex. After that, we had sex using condom. But today I'm getting such problems, what may be the issue? Please help me find a solution.
I am 17 years old female. My weight is increasing too much fastly. Many precaution I tried but nothing helped me. Even I'm getting frustrated day by day what can I do now, what disease I'm suffering from?
Hello Doctor, It is regarding my wife's spinal back pain from 2008 till today, have done MRI in 2010 & find out that its slip disc, she is taking medicines since 2008 Homeo+Ayur+Pain killers, but did not get relief, kindly suggest further, she had irregular menses after delivery till today.
I am 23 year old, I had 3 D&C and one abortion at 22 months. I know I did wrong or I can say Worst! I didn't know what to do that time. Now at the mean time our parents agreed for our marriage. He truly loves me, he asked me that time to get married but due to some circumstances in my family I refused to get married. Now everything is fine mentally and physically. Please tell me if all these what ever happened earlier would affect on my future pregnancies. Any thing?
I got married a year ago n conceived after a month but had a miscarriage within one month. I was suffering from breast pain before marriage. After my miscarriage it got frequent. I went to diagnose n found that I have multiple fibrocyst in my left breast. Since last two weeks I am suffering with irregular menses with extension of almost 10 days After my miscarriage we did not try to conceive but now we are planning for it. I want to know will it affect my fertility and do I have to take any precautions and further tests.
I would like to address one of your possible issues Called pms. At the monthly attack of the mother nature, women undergo a terrible combination of physical, psychological and emotional disturbances with varying severity. Though it is nothing to worry about, it highly upsets the environment for a few days.
1. Intense irritability and mood swings
2. Sadness and crying bouts
3. Poor concentration
4. Sleep disorders
5. Physiological changes including breast tenderness, headaches, digestive problems, bloating and weakness.
6. Stress, anxiety and low self esteem
These are some changes that you experience during those days. Have
You wondered about their causes?
# hormonal changes
# changes in the brain chemicals
# poor nutrition and dietary habits
# alcohol or caffeine consumption
# a family history of depression
The home remedies I am going to mention are suggested by different women who had experience fighting their pms symptoms.
1. Exercise. There is no question of what exercise and for how long. You can do any moderate exercise that you are comfortable with for at least 30 minutes. Some women also enjoy rigorous physical activity for 15 minutes. Cuddling up in bed is not recommended unless advised by the doctor.
2. A healthy diet with whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Low vitamins and nutrients can aggravate pms.
3. Sugary foods, excess salt, refined foods and caffeine should be controlled.
4. Some women find relief by eating foods rich in magnesium, Vitamin b6 and vitamin E.
5. If you have digestive problems, don't go hungry. Eat small, Frequent meals.
6. See if milk can make you feel better.
7. Omega 3 acids may improve your irritability and mood swings.
8. Try pineapples. Who knows, manganese in pineapples, brown rice Or raspberries may work better.
9. Sleep well for at least 8 hours at night.
10. Cultivate a habit of going out with family, friends or engage in creative habits, go to a spa, do yoga or just about anything
That would take the stress out. Ask privately if you need further information.