Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nivedita BasakYour feedback matters!
Due to severe chronic anxiety, my weight is reduced a lot. My bmi is 17.3 so obviously I'm underweight. Is it harmful for health. Can it cause heart problem and cancer? If you tell me definitely I will get rid of it. Unnecessarily my mind forces me to reduce my weight still for prevention of heart attack by anxiety and stress and confusion since hearing the news that my Friend's father died of heart attack a few weeks ago. And I follow like a fool what my mind says. Please tell me the details in a clear manner. Is chronic anxiety harmful for health?
Hello doctor. Maine apne left hand side ke teeth me root canal (RTC) karway tha takreeb 1 year 6 months pehle. I having very much pain on that teeth. Kindly suggest me for the medicine.
I am 23 years old and I suffering from body pain near abdomen, near backbone and chest I think it is due to gastric problem I had OMEZ medicine for a while but I m worried it may lead to heavy and serious problem later. Is it. What should I do n which doctor should I consult.
Tips to reduce your weight and belly fat:
Losing your weight is a slow and controlled process; diet management and exercise is the key
- Stick to protein diet: avoid carbohydrates and fat in your diet- some regular sources for protein are pulses, soybean, rajma, chola, eggs, meat etc.
- Exercise sensibly: exercise till you sweat, a good exercise should also increase your heart rate; such cardiovascular exercises should be performed.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking - these things reduce your body metabolism and make you gain weight.
- Don't starve: have an appropriate amount of food or else your body will store food (make you obese) while you starve.
- Rest: rest is very important to make you look and feel good, oversleeping and deficient sleep both make you gain weight.
- If you face weakness go for diet supplements such as multivitamin tabs. These supplementary measures will cover all your body micro nutrition needs.
- Natural fat burners must be considered if you are serious enough to loose your weight.
Dr. Vishwajeet singh
Your online health expert.