Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nishant TripathiYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I have 3.8 old Son. He has a cough and I have given amrolite s syrup 4 ml. N my husband also given amrolite s by mistake again.
Jan I had my first miscarriage in 49 days. After that Feb 14 I got periods. Its ended 20. But again I got periods in march 3 its ended at 9. After that I had intercourse with my husband. Today April 10 but still I did not get my periods. If any chance to have pregnancy or irregular periods.
Resuming sex post pregnancy can take some time as the woman has to go through the initial phase of vaginal soreness and perpetual exhaustion before she can think of having sex. Whether a woman gives birth vaginally or through cesarian section, her body will require time to heal itself; and it is advisable to resume the intercourse only six weeks after childbirth.
Here are some of the common sex problems post-pregnancy.
1) An eager partner - Your partner might be ready for sexual intercourse but you are not. Even if it is six weeks after giving birth, when the wound inside has mostly healed and perhaps you're not sore anymore, you still may not want to have sex. This is because the hormones in your body are drastically changing, and the uterus is gradually shrinking and your episiotomy wound is progressively healing. In such situations, one should take it slow. Cuddling, kissing and spooning are some of the ways closeness can be fostered.
2) Delicate and tender breasts - Breasts may become sore, heavy and leaky due to nursing your baby. And it is natural after breastfeeding the whole day, one may wat them to be left alone at night. Wearing a nursing top or a tank top during sex is advised. Nursing your baby right before sex can also help as your breasts won't be as full and achy.
3) Sex won't feel the same - It is natural that after delivering a baby, sex won't feel exactly the same. This is because the vaginal muscles would be temporarily stretched out. And there is a chance of temporary soreness and inflammation within the vagina. Kegel exercises may help to get back on track.
So, in case you're a woman and felt strange about not being up for sex post your pregnancy, there's absolutely nothing to be stressed about. And men, if you are reading this tip, your woman needs you to understand her even more after her becoming a mother; so, treat her with utmost care.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex??
I am 23 years old my height is 5-1 in this age my height can grow or not. If it can grow what should I do please help me.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.