Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nibedita Ray Gaheer
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Nibedita Ray GaheerYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old suffering from pcos. My periods are irregular. Its being one year i'm taking medicine to get my periods. I am scared tha.
My wife is 26 years old. We have completed two years of marriage but we have no child. My wife is suffering from pcos. We want to know about homeopathic medicine for conceive. Please suggest us.
उज्जैन। गुरुनानक जयंति (कार्तिक पूर्णिमा) के अवसर पर गुरुनानक स्वास्थ्य सेवा द्वाराjn स्थानीय गुरुद्वारा फ्रीगंज में प्रात: १० बजे से दोप. ३ बजे तक श्वास (दमा) रोग एवं गठिया (जोड़ों के दर्द) हेतु एक विशेष आयुर्वेद शिव8िर का आयोजन होगा।
5 नवम्बर रविवार को आयोजित होने वाले इस चिकित्सा शिविर में उपस्थित सभी श्रृद्धालुओं को खीर प्रसादी एवं श्वास (दमा) रोगियों को चंद्रमा की रोशनी से संस्कारित एवं विशेष औषधियुक्त इस खीर प्रसादी के साथ ही आयुर्वेदीय औषधियों से निर्मित किट का भी वितरण किया जाएगा।
कृपया सेवा का लाभ लें एवं जरुरतमंदों को अवगत करायें!
Yes doctor. my daughter is in her adolescent age of 13 in class 9th. But please help me that how this problem should not drift in depression .what I am suppose to do to help her. And thanks for answer.
My periods got completed on Wednesday & went out with my boyfriend on saturday. We did not had sex neither did he penetrate me. But since we were too close it is possible that a bit of his premature ejaculated liquid has reached my vagina. I have been facing nausea dizziness pain in lower back since Monday. I have eye problem and have power, and I did not wear specs for two days, I have acidity problem. I am pcos patient too. I have been taking rantac 150 for 2 days twice. Acidity has decreased a bit. But back pain is continuing. Is it possible that back pain is because of the posture we took together even though we did not have sex. My weight is 60 kg. and my lower abdomen has more fat. I am having pain now in lower back and in lower abdominal and thighs joint on both sides. And my head is still feeling heavy.
My friend had sex with his girlfriend upto 3 times and take unwanted tablets. These all done before 1moths. Now she suffering from stomach pain from week. Is there any problem to her sir/madam both are afraid about these. She consult D. G. O specialist and she said that its only from body heat. We have dout that she get get pregnant please told about it soon soon sir/madam we arr waiting for your response. Thanq sir.
My gf and I tried sex for the 1st time when I try to insert it into her vagina I can't make it because she was in so much pain I try for 2-3 times using Condom I didn't even ejaculate is there any fear of her pregnancy from this? We tried at 20th Oct After 10 days later she gets her period? On 30th Nov but after a 40 days still she cannot gets her period and she has irregular periods some time she misses whole month what to do And Please advise.
My sister is 21 year old. She is suffering from jaundice. Her last bilirubin test report was 2.66. Her previous report was 8.64. Which got lowered to 2.66 she was having medicine sorbolin n liv52. She didn't have fever in this whole period of 20 days. Suddenly today she is having 102 fever. Way can be done now? Can paracetamol be given in this jaundice with fever phase? Require help as soon as possible.
My gf have Periods uncertain from last two month. The flow is very light and only for 1 or 2 times. So please suggest me what is the exactly problem. Is she pregnant or not.
I have one problem at the time of periods my breast is painful and it's become very hard and after periods it's become smooth. Please give me the reason.
My wife is pregnant around 8 months, she is having belly stretching problem, please suggest what ointment should she use to clear? And from when she should start?
I am now 7 month pregnant, everthing moving good, I am sacred regarding anesthesia, I undergone general anesthesia for lipo n spinal anesthesia fr appendicitis, 2 times I faced breath prblm n lyk fits n chills, even doct didn't ruled out why it happened, with in 2 month I have to deliver, I am really scared of delivery due to past anesthesia problem. Do I face any prblm during delivery? Hw to knw whether cn I give nrml or c section. I need solution for my problem.
My wife has irregular periods problem. She has her periods on an average of 2 to 3 months every time. And when happens. Period continues upto 12-15 days or even more sometimes. Please suggest the solution to get her regular periods and normal life. Suggestion for any medication/exercise or anything else which could help us is most welcome.
Are you thinking of undergoing an Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment for its various health benefits? In Panchakarma treatment, five procedures are undertaken for eliminating the vitalized doshas from the body. The five procedures form the basic types of Vasti. Vasti is considered to be the primary Panchakarma treatment and it refers to medicated enema. As the medicine reaches the bowels directly without any enzymatic actions, this therapy is very effective.
Types of Vasti
Vasti is carried out along with other Ayurvedic treatments in many cases. Vasti has a great healing capability and is considered to be the half treatment for many diseases. The treatment is primarily used for flushing out loosened doshas from the body via the intestinal tract. In Ayurveda, there are several types of Vasti or medicated enemas. Here is a list of the most common vastis in Ayurveda along with their various benefits:
- Uttara Vasti: Uttara Vasti or Urobasti is a herbal oil treatment therapy, which is used as a part of Panchakarma therapy for the treatment of muscular chest pain. Problems such as pain in the sternum, intense anxiety, chest pain and many others are cured by this form of vasti. It also helps in restoring normal skin elasticity.
- Kashaya Vasti: This is a type of vasti in which heat gets applied to a specific part of the body. It is done by retaining warm and medicated oils. A dam, made of herbal dough, gets built in the area which is affected and oil is poured. The oil is left there, which rejuvenates the body by easing the pain, swelling and tension. This therapy also helps in getting relief from acute and chronic back pain, lumbar spondylosis, sciatica, osteoporosis and a prolapsed disc. Sciatica pain is relieved and pain in intervertebral disc prolapsed is reduced as well. The nerves get stimulated, easing pain and numbness. This vasti is also prescribed for treating rheumatoid arthritis, lumbosacral strain and disc bulge.
- Sneha Vasti or oil enema: In Sneha Vasti, only medicated oils or ghrithams are used unlike in other vastis, where a combination of various ingredients with predominant decoctions are used.
Vasti treatment accounts for being the most effective Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment. It helps in alleviating constipation, distention, chronic fever, sexual disorders, kidney stones, common cold, neck pain, backache, vomiting and acidity. There are more than 80 disorders which are related to Vata, many of which are treated with Vasti therapy. These may include sciatica, rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My last period was on 27 September. Today Nov 1 I still didn't get my periods. My nipples r hurting so badly. I had intercourse on October 17th. M I pregnant?
Eat more Healthy fats from raw nuts, olive oil, fish oils, flax seeds, whole milk dairy, or avocados fruits and vegetables ideally fresh, the more colorful the better; whole fruit rather than juices high-fiber cereals and breads made from whole grains or legumes fish and shellfish, organic, free-range chicken or turkey high-quality protein such as eggs, beans, milk, cheese, and unsweetened yogurt
Focus on high-fiber complex carbohydrates also known as slow-release carbs. They are digested more slowly, thus preventing your body from producing too much insulin.
Trans fats from partially hydrogenated or deep-fried foods packaged and fast foods, especially those high in sugar, baked goods, sweets, chips, desserts white bread, sugary cereals, refined pastas or rice processed meat and red meat from animals fed with antibiotics, growth hormones, and GMO feed low-fat products that have replaced fat with added sugar, such as fat-free yogurt
Carbohydrates have a big impact on your blood sugar levels more so than fats and proteins so you need to be smart about what types of carbs you eat. Limit refined carbohydrates like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as soda, candy, packaged meals, and snack foods.
4.Sleep early and rise early.
5.Eat balanced diet
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Radiologist.