Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nemai ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Seshu speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have chronic constipation. Endoscopy and colonoscopy show all normal, nad. They say it is idiopathic constipation and ibs. What ayurvedic treatment do you recommend.
Hi sir, I am 19 years old. I have problem that my hair is fall very quickly, as 100-150 per day. Is it normal?
Hi sir/ madam am 24 years old and have stomach issues like burning sensation and digestion. I do night shift and have put on lots of weight as well Please suggest.
Hi this sahil and my q is about my hight I want to increase my hight m 25 year old and I need it if there is way to possible this so please tell me.
Dear sir i am physically very weak and thin and want to gain weight so please suggest me what should I take in my daily routine meal plan reply me thank you.
My height is 167 cm, I want to increase my height my age is 26 I m doing daily exercise no improvement. I seen some TV ads (step up etc) to increasing heights, or any other medicine available? Please suggest me.
Hi! I have very short and thin hairs. I want to grow my hairs fast. Can you help? I can't cut my hairs due to religious sentiments.
Is any medicine required for frozen shoulder? I am 56 years old taking medicines for sugar, Blood pressure and cholesterol for frozen shoulder I am taking one tablet of calcium daily and apply ice on the upper arm (left). Left arm do not stretch too far and has pains some times. For removing pain apply ice or vicks and do exercise. Is something else required to be done. Already six months has passed.
My recent medical report shows the following values: 1. T4 - 4.30 (Range 4.5 -12 ug /dl) 2. Total Cholesterol - 234 (Range 125 - 200mg %) 3. LDL - 149.00 (Range 85- 130 mg %) I have been taking Thyrox 25 mg for Thyroid problem and Telsartan 80 mg for Hypertension (under control). Request advice on medication for T4, Cholesterol, LDL etc.
Mere right shoulder ke niche peeth me jo bone hai usme dard hota hai lagta hai jaise current lag raha ho ek jagah par. Koi nas khich gyi hai ya or kuch hai please bataye kya kare.?
I'm getting daily bouts of persistent skin itching as though some mosquito is biting but actually its not and slowly the itching disappears, this is happening daily for the past month.
Low level of testosterone can end up affecting various aspects of a your life. It can affect your libido, your performance in bed along with your motivation and energy. Testosterone replacement therapy can bring the levels back to what they were before and restore his lost confidence, energy and vigour.
Testosterone is a hormone which is mainly produced in the testicles. Testosterone controls bone density, distribution of fat, muscle mass and strength, body and facial hair, red blood cell production, sex drive and production of sperms.
Testosterone levels generally lower with age, especially after 30. Usually, in older men, low levels of testosterone result in androgen deficiency. Androgen deficiency affects the muscle mass, bone density, weight and can drastically change sleep patterns as well. On the other hand, testicle injury, testicular cancer or treatment for it, hormonal disorders, infections, HIV/AIDS, chronic kidney or liver disease, type 2 diabetes and obesity can lead to low testosterone levels as well.
While testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) seems very desirable, there are certain risks and benefits which need to be considered.
Factors to be considered before opting for it
1. Sleep apnea is one of the risk factors of TRT. In this condition, breathing stops and starts repeatedly when you sleep.
2. Acne problems and other skin disorders
3. Swollen breasts. Men with breast cancer should not opt for this treatment.
4. TRT can trigger noncancerous prostate growth.
5. Sperm production is limited or the testicles might shrink
6. Chances of deep vein thrombosis (blood clots in veins) leading to pulmonary embolism (clots burst and lodge into your lungs) are increased.
Benefits of getting a testosterone therapy done
1. Sexual drive, performance and function are improved.
2. Mineral density of the bones gets restored
3. Healthy weight loss, thus improving your body composition
4. Muscle strength and mass improves
5. Mood and energy gets a boost
6. Cognitive functions improve
7. Lessens the risks of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
9. Reduces chances of anaemia or improves the condition if you are already suffering from it If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Some people says that half glass of water drinking at the night sleep time refuse heart disease. What is the truth?
Skin diseases occur due to a number of reasons and cause a bit of a nuisance if overlooked and ignored. While some of them is the product of hormonal imbalance, others rear their ugly head as a result of unhealthy modern lifestyle patterns. The body’s largest organ, skin is the most sensitive part of the body and is extremely susceptible to germs and infections. In youngsters, the incidence of skin diseases can be observed a lot more than in adults. This is primarily owing to their work, lifestyle and bodily changes. The most common diseases are eczema, acne, psoriasis, pruritus, and rosacea. They tend to be a lot more troublesome if not treated in the first instance itself.
Since skin affections and problems are predominantly local manifestations of any type of constitutional affection, they are in the most natural cases, the result of the body’s mechanism to get rid of a problem in the system. Homeopathic remedies therefore aim at abetting in this otherwise natural phenomenon, and with it, chalk out the dangers of suppression due to external applications. The most common homeopathic treatments are:
- Graphites serve as the magical solution to a number of skin problems. It essentially battles scruffy eruptions that manifest on the scalp, bends of joint, face, and in between your fingers.
- Thuja is another important remedy for age spots, acne, and warts. It prevents the incidence of soreness, burning, and itching on the skin. Its antibacterial characteristics effectively cure acne and blackheads.
- Rhus Tox is the most commonly prescribed remedy for Eczema. It particular, the effects of Rhus Tox are targeted towards the symptoms of swelling and itching.
- Arsenicum provides absolute relief against psoriasis and dry eczema, curbing rough and dry skin in children. In fact, it also drastically reduces swelling, skin eruptions, burning, itching, and scaly skin.
- Hepar Sulphur is often regarded as the best treatment in homeopathy. Signs of soreness, burning, and irritation are instantly relieved with the usage of Hepar Sulphur. Most symptoms of psoriasis and eczema can be effectively treated with it.
The basic idea at combating skin problems is to detect the signs at an early stage itself and provide adequate clinical attention to them. A homeopathy doctor must be consulted in the first place to ascertain the cause of the disease and circle on the most effectual treatments especially designed for it.