Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naseeruddin Ahmad Khan
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Naseeruddin Ahmad KhanYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from foot pain she was unable to walk early morning when she was sitting she was facing more pain than moving .she even getting legs pains.
Sometimes when I am going to sit down or bend the pain coming from the lowest part of the back to the front part of the testicles.
My wife, aged 56 years, is suffering from sciatica pain for almost two years now. Though consulted orthopedic and neurologist, yet have found no relief. Kindly advise.
I have left shoulder pain last 3 year and I also pain in my ear cant talk in phone in left saide ear. In mri report normal. And only when I slep I have not pain but holday I have pain. Please suggese.
My mother having uric acid issue, she is facing joint pain which is moving with in leg. She is allergic patient (quonlome) group. Suggest the medicine while considering the mentioned by me.
Sir, I have a ligament injury in my right knee. I was using belt and also tablets for curing that ligament injury. Please suggest good food for fast recovery please sir please suggest good very good food please.
I have skin allergy from my childhood. It's very severe. I had suffered 7 years ago and now it's coming back again. I have observed that wen ever I put on weight I gt allergy. I take allegra 180 n it gives relief but again the skin rash comes back. I had undergone all medical test. please suggest me.
Knee pain or injuries are very common and have numerous causes. Knee pain can emerge from delicate tissue wounds like ligament sprains and muscle strains. Bone conditions like knee joint pain, Osgood Schlatters, and biomechanical dysfunction can also cause knee pain. Treatment can include basic knee mobilization techniques, taping, massages or knee strengthening exercises completely through a careful recovery method after knee replacement or reconstruction.
Physiotherapy can help you overcome the pain and increase your strength and flexibility. A physiotherapist can suggest you a number of treatments and also help you understand your issue and get you back to your everyday routine. Physiotherapists are said to be successful in getting rid of the source of the knee pain by diagnosing a cause. This includes tightness around the knee and treating it with stretching and exercises.
Following are some of the exercises a physiotherapist might generally recommend for knee pain:
- Hamstring stretch: Stretching keeps you flexible and increases your scope of movement, or how far you can move your joints in different directions. It additionally helps you reduce your chances of injuries and pain. Continuously warm up with a five minute walk first. Lie down when you are prepared to stretch your hamstring. Circle a bed sheet around your right foot, use the sheet to pull the leg up and hold for twenty seconds and then lower the leg. Repeat twice and switch legs.
- Calf stretch: Use a chair for balance. Bend your left leg. Step back with your right leg and gradually straighten it behind you. Press your left heel toward the floor. You should feel the stretch in the calf of your back leg. Hold for 20 seconds. Repeat twice and then switch legs.
- Straight leg raise: It helps build muscle strength to give support to the weak joints. Lie on the floor. Twist your left knee, foot on the floor. Keep the right leg straight, toes pointed up. Tighten your thigh muscles and raise your right leg.
- Quad set: With these, you don't raise your leg. Just tighten the thigh muscles, also called the quadriceps, of one leg at once. Begin by lying on the floor. Keep both legs on the ground, loose. Flex and hold the left leg tense for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Cushion squeeze: This move strengthens your legs from the inside so that they can support the knees. Lie on your back, both knees facing inwards. Place a cushion or a pillow between the knees. Press your knees together, squishing the cushion between them. Hold for five seconds and then relax. Do three sets of ten repetitions. Switch legs after every set.
- Heel raise: Stand tall and hold the back of a seat for support. Lift your heels off the ground and rise on the toes of both feet. Hold for three seconds. Gradually lower both heels to the ground. Do three sets of ten repetitions.