Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. N. Roy. KolkataYour feedback matters!
From this saturday I am facing stomach problem as I have t go to toilet thrice or four times a day but at the time of doing stools its very painful. I had sex with many females without using condom. So wats the problem I am facing. Os there any chances of AIDS. As I am getting low fever from inside having sometime itching to my body. Please advise.
Sir. I feel impotency. My penis is short 4 inches and thin. I attract to same sex. I am worried abt dis. please help me.
Hello sir, Me and my gf had unprotected sex on 5 sep 2015. After 12 hours she had unwanted-72 pill. She got last periods on 14 august 2015. Now she is missing periods. And today she had done pregnancy test. And the result is positive? what should we do now please help. We dont need baby. Our age is just 23 please help.
I do masturbation from past 4to5 years, twice or thrice in a week. But from last two months I have stopped it. Is there any problems appears from the sudden stopping of it? Shall I continue it or can I stop it? Please suggest me.
I am 21 years old boy. I am not able to control my sexual desire. I masturbate twice or thrice (sometimes) a day. Will it effect my health? When I ejaculate, there will not be happy moments or orgasm doesn't feel good. While masturbating, I cum very early, within 2 minutes. It doesn't last longer. How to prevent this quick ejaculation? I want to control my sexual desires. Please help me. Is there any side effects on my health n body if I do it twice or thrice a day? Regards,
I am 29 year old male, slightly overweight. I have been in a wrong practice of masturbating since years. I got married 6 months ago and I am not able to perform. What shall I do?
Sir my age is 22 and while doing a sex with my partner my sperms get out early in 10 to 15 seconds it was my second time with her but again it happened same after the second time I tried 3 time same it happened it went 10 to 15 second to come out its problem in my body or its first time fir that purpose or I should ise some medicine to do sex fr a long time.
I m 20 year old guy. Unfortunately I have itch on my private area near penis, if I uses medical cream then they cleared but when I m ignoring putting cream 2-3 days they will come back. That looks red. Tell me what to do?
Its been around one year I am feeling sexually week while performing intercourse. My age is 37 and married since 5 years.
We all know that smoking can adverse effects on one's health. However, not many people out there are aware of the fact that smoking can also affect their penis.
To understand the bad effects of smoking on your penis, you first need to know a little bit about how your manhood works. The penis is made up three large chambers that hold blood. When a man starts to get an erection, blood rushes into these chambers and the size depends upon how much blood flows into these chambers.
Smoking has been known to reduce the quality of blood circulation by clogging arteries. The arteries that connect the chambers in the penis are especially narrow and can very easily be affected by continuous smoking. Overall, one can experience some kind of impact on one's sexual performance.
Reduced blood flow or poor quality blood flow is the most frequent cause of erectile dysfunction or ed and smoking increases the risk of ed. The risk of smoking is increased in middle aged men or men older than 30 years. The penis is the quickest and first part of the body to be affected by clogged arteries and the oncoming of ed must be taken as a strong warning of potentially far worse problems such as possible heart attacks.
Recent studies have highlighted the fact that smoking increases the risk of impotence in men, especially in their thirties and forties. Individuals who smoke regularly often suffer from low sperm counts.
Homoeopathy reverse the bad effects of smoking on your penis - homeopathic remedies help to increase enough blood supply to the penis and make the nerve strong. Identifying the main reason homeopathic remedy can easily regain the lost vigor. The average girth for an erect penis length from 4.5 to 7 inches are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect organ is below 4.5 or 4 inches then we call it micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland, smoking etc. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the male organ and make it strong. Homeopath can give good solution of that problem using proper homeopathic remedies consult me by clicking on consult option for homoeopathic treatment.
How to identify the erection is normal? Is Penile Doppler the right test? Any side effects of Penile Doppler.
Hello sir I had some kindly problem due Dr. took my kidney out means now I have just one kidney My operation done on 20/07/2016 Few days before and now I want to know that can I use viagra (sildenafil) or not If not then why which kind or problems can be occur if I use viagra Is there any alternate medicine for this which I can use or any ointment or bream for instant power.
In sex i am getting quickly dull. For long time enjoyment what kind of food and fruits has to take ?
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.