Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. N. Roy. KolkataYour feedback matters!
Last weak I and my girl friend slept together, and it was the first time that I slept with a girl. Before sleeping we kissed desperately. While kissing I ejaculated in my lower only. Is this normal to a novice or is it something serious.
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
4. Reduce Stress - Create a support system for yourself. Engage in activities that uplift your mood.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.
10. Visit your Doctor - Carry a record of your medical conditions, family history and a checklist of your queries. Get tested for Li Blood Group, Thalassemia, HIV, Thyroid Levels, and Blood Sugars.
Hello Doctors My age is 31 and I am going to get married soon and my wife is 22. So I just want to ask will this 9 years age difference will be create any problem for our future. Regarding any sexual issue's like having sexual intercourse and having baby and all. I heard that there will be a problem of infertility if having a big age difference between husband and wife. please somebody tell me about it. Thanks.
I was masturbating since 8yrs, some time over masturbated, I am sexual exhausted, testicle shrink, my testosterone level is at 2.9, cannot concentrate, very weak memory, excessive sweating, anxiety, premature ejaculation, low libido please provide me any treatment.
Sir sex ka time only 5 second ka he. Homoeopathy medicine kitne time me effect kar sakte he or acche homoeopathic medicine ka naam btao.
I daily use sex in a phone sex I have lost my sperm in every day but feel good when I have a phone sex.
Hi, I have a problem of getting out sperms immediately in very short time. I romance quite good for some time and when the time comes to put my Penis into Vagina. It ejects immediately wen it touches the Vagina. I am sick of it. I have tried 3- 4 times till now but still the same. Please give me some suggestions in how to control and enjoy having sex. Thank you.
Hello, Recently I had sex with my partner. But it went very unusual because my erection was not proper, even when it went proper. I didn't able to hold it for a longer time. I usually masturbate 2 times a day, is this problem coming because of this. Kindly guide me & consult any medicine or food habit. Thanks.
I am 23 years old guy. I never haven sex in life with any girls. My penis is not straight it is turned around 45 degree. And it is around 5 inches. 2nd problem is about tightness. I am really very afraid from from tightness. Sir is these are mazior problems? Will I face any problem in sex with female. Please enlighten me.
I am 27 years old. I have a problem of premature ejaculation. My sperm comes within a 30 sec while doing sex. I tried many medicine but it is not working on me. Please help me out.
I am healthy 46 years old male. My wife is 14 years younger. We enjoy a very regular & healthy sex life. However, off late I find that ejaculation happens earlier than expected. It was good amount of LATE earlier as compared to now. My wife is considerate enough to acknowledge that first time that happens and 2nd and subsequent times we enjoy. Please advise as it was not the case earlier. We used to have longer steamy sessions even for 1st time as compared to now. I Have no ailment whatsoever. Is it age? I have no ailment whatsoever. No sugar no bp no stress no smoke and no drink. Do I need to see a doc?
I am having a doubt that in my breast. My right breast getting pain some times, which is big than left. Still not married getting tense on my health issue please advise.
My penis is not harder, and I am doing masturbating 1/2 times in a day, and I am eating lost spicy item, so please tell me what can I do for my penis make solid or increase thickness.
Hi sir I am 37 years older, actually my wife some time suffer with white problem, when that time we are start sex I am suffered with red bubbles and white layer with itch and flame, but lost 15 days I am suffered continuously very highly, please give me solution.
The act of pleasuring oneself is one topic, which has always been questioned by the society at large, but in reality it offers a number of benefits. Masturbation refers to the act of inducing sexual arousal and deriving pleasure from it by stimulating the genitals. This may be done using your own hands, sex toys, fingers or grouping together the effect of these. Mutual masturbation among partners is also a fairly common phenomenon. There are varied opinions on the topic, whether actual sexual penetration gives more pleasure or masturbation. Read on to find out what effect each has on your body and which one is more preferred by most people.
- Health benefits: Studies reveal that engaging in sexual intercourse is associated with a lot of health benefits like controlling your blood pressure level, keeping the prostrate and heart healthy for men, acting as a pain reliever etc. Masturbating may not affect your health in the way sex does, but it certainly has a different set of benefits, which includes preventing cancer, boosting immunity, reducing risks of premature ejaculation etc.
- Associated risks: Sexual intercourse often comes with various risks like STDs, if your partner is infected or chance of an unwanted conception, if unsafe sex is practised. Masturbation has comparatively lower health risks than sex, though it is not entirely free from drawbacks. You can get skin irritations and in rare cases, even penile fractures due to excessive masturbation.
- Effect on relationship: The quality and frequency of the sexual intercourse you have with your partner has a direct effect on your relationship. However, masturbation mostly does not involve your partner's participation and so doesn't visibly have a reflection on your relationship.
- Role in knowing your sexual preferences: In case of both men and women, masturbation helps people to identify their sexual preferences and things which give them greater pleasure. This usually leads to a more satisfying sex life and is considered to be easier than figuring out what pleases you while having sex.
Even after considering the above points, which one (either sex or masturbation) gives you more pleasure, completely depends on your personal preferences. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.