Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. N.N.RoyYour feedback matters!
I and my girlfriend got a sex on 14th on night after one hours she has menses. Will my girlfriend got pregnant . Her menses starts on 17 may but in this month her menses starts 14th on night. Tell me right decision.
Hi. I am 32 yrs old. I have done my hsg and the report is 1. Uterine cavity is normal. 2. Bilateral fallopian tube is normal. 3. Spillage noted on left side, however nil to poor spillage on right side noted. Now, what should I do, is operation mandatory and what is the possibility to be pregnant ?
I am 28 years old lady got periods on 30/04 nd now I want to conceive but I am suffering from infection and burning in vagina so can I conceive if I do sex from 11/5 to 18/05 nd can I do sex multi time in a day or it will be problem if I do more sex in a day.
Sir/madam It's being about 3 months since I had no periods and now having mild giddiness and weakness and sometimes nausea what could be the possible cause.
I missed my periods from last 3months I had an ultrasound nd I am not pregnant I jst can not understand wat is d prblm.
Is it safe to have sex after pregnancy my wife just got pregnant she just told me that her period been missed is it safe to have sex after this im also suffering from anxiety pregnancy happened before this now I can not feel more passionate more enjoying about sex can you tell me the solution of this.
I am 22 years girl. From some days I am feeling little bit pain in my both breast and underarms. Why it is happening?
Hi, I am sle patient can't get period without medicines from last 8 Months I am taking treatment of infertility last month my follicular study is like this 25mm and 26mm but I didn't conceive now my doctor has given me lupi hmg75 injection is there any possibility of getting my pregnant I want a baby please help me.
In ayurveda, charak samhita describes eight different types of bodies that are disease prone. Out of these, the obese body is described as the one afflicted with the most diseases and troubles. Obesity is the condition or physical state of the body when excessive deposition of fat takes place in the adipose tissue.
Extra fat puts a strain on the heart, kidneys, liver and the joints such as the hips, knees and ankles and thus, overweight people are susceptible to several diseases like coronary thrombosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, gout, liver and gall bladder disorders. Chief cause of obesity is overeating, irregular eating habits and not following the rules of eating or mixing non-compatible food items in one meal.
To decrease weight and get rid of obesity three things must be kept in mind:
1. Controlling eating habits.
2. Regular exercise.
3. Avoiding the causes of weight gain
Diet recommended to lose weight
Juice of half a lemon mixed in a glass of warm water and a teaspoon of honey.
Wheat or mung bean sprouts and a cup of skimmed milk.
A glass of orange, pineapple or carrot juice.
Salad of raw vegetables such as carrot, beet, cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes. Steamed or boiled vegetables whole grain bread or whole wheat chapatis (indian bread) and a glass of buttermilk. Roasted cumin seeds, green coriander leaves, a little salt and some grated ginger mixed in the buttermilk.
Coconut water, dry fruits, lemon tea, fresh vegetable soup
Whole grain bread or chapatis, steamed vegetables, seasonal fruits except banana and apple.
Home remedies for losing weight
--increase the quantity of fruits and vegetables and low calorie foods.--avoid intake of too much salt as it may be a factor for increasing body weight.--milk products like cheese, butter etc. And non-vegetarian foods should be avoided as they are rich in fat.--mint is very beneficial in losing weight. A chutney of green mint with some simple spices can be taken with meals. Mint tea also helps.--spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. Are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.--regular intake of carrot juice.--avoid rice and potato, which contain a lot of carbohydrates. Among cereals wheat is good.--vegetables like bitter gourd (karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful in loosing weight.--honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body allowing it to be utilized as energy for normal functions.
Dosage: one should start with small quantity of about 10 grams or a tablespoon, taken with hot water early in the morning. A teaspoonful of fresh lemon juice may also be added.--fasting on honey and lime- juice is highly beneficial in the treatment of obesity without the loss of energy and appetite. For this, mix one teaspoon of fresh honey with the juice of half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water.
Dosage: take several times a day at regular intervals.--raw or cooked cabbage inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight reduction.--exercise is an important part of any weight reduction plan. It helps to use up calories stored in body as fat. Walking is the best exercise to begin with and may be followed by running, swimming or rowing.
1) Watermelon - Watermelons have more water than pulp and are easily available. Not only will this relax you but also hydrates you at the end of a very tiring day.
2) Cucumber - With less than 20 calories in a cup of cucumbers, this hydrating food is ideal to carry with lunch boxes to work, or eat at home. They cool and hydrate you at the same time. The seeds are also known to be high in nutrients and health benefits.
3) Tomatoes - Tomatoes and their health benefits are widely known. They cool your stomach and hydrate you. Tomatoes are also good for diabetes and cardio-vascular problems, and are a rich source of many nutrients like dietary fiber, vitamins ? C, A, E, K and B6, potassium and many more.
4) Lemon - Lemon is a super food. Mixed with water, in different temperatures, it helps in weight loss to combating dehydration. Mixed in water with a pinch of salt and a spoonful of sugar, the lemon water mixture is known to cool, energise and hydrate the body.
5) Curd - This is a staple in most Indian homes. Store bought or homemade, it is good to eat a small bowl full of curd every day. A delicious coolant, you can spice it up any way you wish to - by adding fruits to it, or by adding masalas or by eating it straight with just a tiny pinch of salt.
6) Coconut water - Easily available on road sides, coconut water is your ideal drink on the go. While you can surely have it at home, it is highly recommended for students and professionals who are out in the sun, during the day. An immediate energizer, coconut water can be your savior from heat spells.
7) Melons - Just like watermelons, melons and muskmelons too have high water content. The fruit is said to have 90 percent water apart from the nutrients.
8) Buttermilk - Easy to make and easily available in the market, buttermilk can be customized as per individual taste. It is light in the tummy, cools and dehydrates the system.
9) Mint - An inexpensive herb, mint has amazing cooling qualities. Churn it into chutney or just drop a few leaves into your bottle of drinking water, these leaves will keep your insides cool and mind fresh with their mild fragrance.
10) Onions - Red onions in particular are known to have very high water content. Include them in your meals or have them raw, how you eat is up to you.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 22 years old. My husband do sex with me 10 To 12 Days before. He does not insert his penis in my vagina hole. But touches my vagina lips like structure once with is penis. Only he is doing sex without inserting penis in vagina Then he ejaculates on my stomach during he hole intercourse he dint insert penis in my vagina because We do not want pregnancy. But I have my period date on 27 march and now its 29 march still I do not get periods pls help. Me I am confused. Whether its preg or not?
I had sex on 4th day of my periods that Is on 22nd January at 5 pm and my first day of periods is 19th January. I take unwanted 72 on 25th January at 1 pm and after that I had lower abdomen pain. After 5 days that is on 31st January I had a vaginal bleeding for 3 days but the flow was slow. Now today is 22nd February and my this month periods doesn't come. I want to known is it pregnancy or what.
Hello doctor, I am eight weeks pregnant jab mere husband mujhe hug aur kiss krtai hain aur mere ass hole mai sex krtai hai tu mera fluid nikalta hai, kiya es sai mere pregnancy per koi effect tu nhi hoga. Aur kiya hum intercourse kr Saktai hai meri es pregnancy stage mai.
We are married for 2 years, we have sex 4-5 times a day, her vagina is loose now. Once we had sex after 1 month gap it was tight again, but when we started regularly its loose again. Its ruining my sex life. Is there anyway to make vagina tight and enlarge penis?
Cucumbers are used in most healthy salads all over the world, owing to the fact that it contains lots of water and has a cooling and refreshing effect on your system. The cucumber is a member of the plant family which also boasts of watermelon, pumpkin, and squash. And on hot summer days, cucumber salads keep you hydrated whether you consume the vegetable on its own, or drink its juice. Here we will take a look at the many other advantages of having cucumbers, which will surely inspire you to incorporate this food item in your diet on a more regular basis.
- Cucumbers contain a flavanol called fisetin. This fisetin plays a key role in protecting your brain. It increases your memory and protects your nerve cells from ageing, but it's most impressive feat is that it can protect your brain from Alzheimer's as well.
- Also, cucumbers contain polyphenols named lignans which help you to reduce the risk of breast, ovarian and prostate cancer.
- And since cucumbers contain about 95 percent of water, it goes without saying that they fight inflammation in the most impressive manner possible.
- Further, cucumbers also contain anti-oxidants. These very anti-oxidants are responsible for keeping you safe from chronic diseases.
- Cucumbers come loaded with vitamin B, which is known to fight stress and can help you to combat anxiety too.
- Cucumbers are very rich in water and fibre. Since both these entities are necessary for easy digestion of food, adding cucumbers to your daily diet can be helpful in many ways. Also, when the juice of cucumbers mixes with your saliva, it will work as a very effective combination that imparts some speed to the process of digestion.
- Cucumbers are very low in calories, which is evident by the fact that they contain about 95 percent water. And yet they fill your stomach pretty nicely. It can help you keep your weight in check.
- If you are a heart patient, you ought to have cucumbers in your diet because cucumbers contain potassium, which in turn is lowers the blood pressure in the body, thus making it much easier for you to keep a check on high BP problems.
Besides the above mentioned benefits, cucumbers taste crisp, fresh and cool. So go ahead and beat the summer heat with this extremely beneficial vegetable.