Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N KunduYour feedback matters!
Give me the supplements for increase the sperm count, it should be natural. And details how to take the dose. Thanks in advance.
I am 30 years, unmarried, male. April, August 2014: I had oral sex one time in April, August. Since then no sexual exposure of any kind. Nov 2014: as a part of premedical test for Saudi, I undergone medical tests. HIV 1, 2 Negative, VDRL positive 1: 16, TPHA positive. Nov 2014: treated with azithromycin 1000mg, Benzathine pencillie 24 lakhs units for 3 weeks, weekly once injected to buttocks. Also used doxycycline for 15 days. Mar 2015: VDRL weakly reactive, TPHA positive April 2015: VDRL negative, TPHA positive. June 2015: throat infection, appendicitis surgery Dec 2015: VDRL positive 1: 8, TPHA positive, HIV 1, 2 negative. Dec 2015: retreated with benzathine pencillie 24 lakh units 3 times in 3 weeks. April 2015: VDRL 1: 8 no change in result even after 3 months post treatment Question: I am worried about my health. I don't have any symptoms. I don't have any kind of exposure. Why VDRL relapsed to positive from negative even after being treated? What might be the reason for this relapse? Am I still infectious? Can I marry and have children? Thanks in advance.
I am having swelling on knee pain too. It is muscle injury. How to reduce swelling. I can not straight up my leg.
My husband has a small black spot in his one of teeth and he is feeling sensitivity from cold water. When he touch his teeth he is feeling pain and cannot eat from that side of mouth.
Sir I used to work night shifts from last 3 years in delhi now I left the job. Bcoz of my heart. I feel my heart beat its so high. N yes I used drink n smoke as well. But know I left every thing n started workout. But still I feel the same. Please advise me what should I do?
E- eat right food
A - eat right amount of food
T- eat right food in right amount on right time
What is right food:
- Always choose easy preparations: those food items cooked easily are healthier, contain more nutrition and easy to digest.
- Avoid deep fried extra oily food: generally deep fried over cooked foods causes acidity and a gastric problem which lead to indigestion and, later on, weight gain due to the improper digestive system.
- Add colors to your diet: use color full vegetables, and eat different color fruits, it will provide phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are natural compounds found in plant foods such as vegetables, fruit, whole grain products and legumes. These plant compounds have beneficial effects working with other essential nutrients to promote good health.
Divide your plate into four sections with dairy on the side to represent the five food groups:
What is right amount of food? (it means your portion size):
One easy way to size up portions if you don't have any measurements is to use your hand as a guide:
- A clenched fist is about a cup - and a cup is the amount experts recommend for a portion of pasta, rice, cereal, vegetables, and fruit.
- A meat portion should be about as big as your palm.
- Limit the amount of added fats (like butter, mayo, or salad dressing) to the size of the top of your thumb.
Fix meal timings, and try to stick to those timings. Maintain a proper gap between meals to get it digest well.