Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N KarmakarYour feedback matters!
Hey please reply me as soon as possible. I want to ask about my skin. My skin color getting darker day by day. I am running in age of 17.In previous year my skin color brighter but in previous some months I am getting a darker tone. Please help me give me best solution.
My teeth's always get decayed and cavity occurs. Tell me how to protect teeth on daily basis as my teeth's are very weak.
Mere husband ofc aake thak jate hai sex ni karte weekend mai v kavi kavi karte hai baut I wanted to sex with him mere husband ka height 6 hai aur age 29 weight 94 mera height 5.4 aur age 22 weight 85 hai. Mujje medicine nichahiye. Aap kuch khane ka btayi ye kaise unko sex ki iccha ho.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.
Is green coffee helpful for weightless? If yes then pls tell me from I should buy it because there is many sites and different different products are there with different price. Pls help me.
My penis is not so hard after erection. When I tried to insert it in my virgin gf's vagina it couldn't penetrate due to less hardness. Please suggest how could it become very hard.
I am 23 weeks pregnant. My weight before pregnancy is 48 kgs. But now weight reduced. My baby's foetal weight after 22 weeks is 315 gm. Is there any problem for my pregnancy. What type of foods can eat to gain weight. How many kgs weight needs for me?
I am having hairfall and itchy scalp recently. I have got a hairlining please help tell me what products to use. I have soft hair.
How to become fat, I am so thin. I eat too much still I am thin. Please help me I will be thankful to you.
My weight has continuously decreased for 1 or 2 month, my weight is already not good so I want to gain my weight and body. I have tried some diet plane but no effect so please tell me any protean, tab or syrup etc. Which gain my weight and body.
What is reason behind hair fall? Before 1 year there is no hair fall. But now I change my place. After that the hair fall will be grow. How we control it?
Sir/madam, my wife is 28 years old. My marital life is of 04 years old and I was not blessed with kids while all the test of myself and my wife were" nad' but my wife got pregnant by 08 weeks when we observe that she was having continuous fever. So I got this confirmation through'prega news' then I immediately consulted to doctor at gujarat (my posting place: serving in air force). Dr. Told me that baby is of 06 weeks 02 days. I became happy because after a long time I got this good news. She prescribed me a lot of precautions with follicle acid and iron medicines and told me to visit after 15 days of medicine course. When I went there Dr. Declared that baby had been expired due to pulse stop which was cleared through sonography followed by ultrasound. She advised me for dnc treatment. I did it well. Now she is cure but I have a lot of doubt regarding this season. 1. Is it safe to do sonography during 2-3 months of pregnancy? 2. If Dr. Knows the past medical history that she was miscarriage one time earlier, should she not use any kind of injection for hold of pregnancy? 3. Dr. Was telling the baby growth is continue but pulse dead. Is it possible? 4. If I was taking a highly care of awareness how it is possible, as she is telling it happened due to air infection. Is it some kind of joke? 5. Sir/mam, I lost my property now, so as of my best hope I am requesting you to give me a lot of well advise so that for the next pregnancy I may aware of best care. So for the next carrying what precaution and procedure we should follow. Your expedite instruction will be helpful for me. With hope.
Hi. I m 25 yrs (female). I have been suffering from severe lower back pain from over a week. I have change my matress to spring one a month ago. Could it be the reason for pain. How to cure.
I am 21 years male. I suffer with severe hairloss. Please suggest a good shampoo that does'nt effect health of hair.
What are the reason of having pimples on the face? How can I cure them and prevent them in the future?
I have a clot on middle of my right hand. And many clots over my body like back and waist. Some of them have pain too. Many Doctors said that there is no medicine for this. please help these are increasing day by day.
Jaw bone substitutes are costly because implants were delayed.
Implants are expensive because root canal treatment ( RCT ) was avoided.
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled.
Cavities were not filled because .
The lethargy to visit a dentist every six months.
Dentistry is not costly.
Preservation is the rule.
Recreating is a custom.