Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nemai Karmakar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nemai KarmakarYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years old have diabetes from last 15 years, have good control with medicine. I have pain in my buttocks cannot sit for more time without a medical cushion, this problem is not due to any bone problem already cleared by the doctor. Who it will be cured.
Hi Am 17 year old boy and my eye power have increased to -3 so how can I decrease my eye power by naturally thank you.
Dear Sir/Madam, I have submitted blood sample to Thyrocare for regular health checkup on 18th April, 2017 and got report today. I need some clarification and suggestions as I have eGFR, Creatinine-serum, HDL Cholesterol-Direct, TC/HDL Cholesterol ratio, LDL/HDL Ratio is above or below from the normal range from the below results. My eGFR is calculated using age 33 instead of 34 (March 1st, 1983). Does this effect the calculation. I am a HBS Ag positive (Hepatitis B) from 2008. I have lipoma (many) problem and that is the reason for more LDL. Before night after dinner, I had 2.5 KM walk does this effect the results? Apart from this request you to suggest the next step to take care of my health. EST. GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE (eGFR) CALCULATED as 79 Units: mL/min/1.73 m2 Reference Range :- 79 > = 90: Normal, 60 - 89: Mild Decrease CALCIUM PHOTOMETRY 9.44 mg/dl 8.8-10.6 BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN) PHOTOMETRY 11.31 mg/dl7.9-20 CREATININE - SERUM PHOTOMETRY 1.2 mg/dl 0.6-1.1 URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 5 mg/dl 3.5-7.2 BUN / SR. CREATININE RATIO CALCULATED 9.43 Ratio 9: 1-23: 1 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 157 mg/dl 125-200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 20 mg/dl 35-80 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 103mg/dl 85-130 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 139 mg/dl 25-200 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIOCALCULATED 7.7 Ratio 3 – 5 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 5 Ratio 1.5-3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 27.8 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 136.6 mg/dl< 160.
I am 25 years Girl I have ance n small holes on my face I am using erytop gel at night time and biluma cream in morning when going clg n I am using doxcyline tabletsbat night wat have to do to close that hole pls tel me dr.
I am 12 year old boy, yesterday I ate ice cream at 12 at night and when I woke up I had a very sore throat and a runny nose.
Hii! My name is husna m 20 years old nd my weight is 57 kg I wanna lose my weight. Actually bht zada hi belly fat hai so I wanna meet a right doctor jo mujhe right shape me laaye. Nd m frm Mumbai (thane) so please suggest me right Dr. Nd please reply me.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.