Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N KarmakarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir My hair is going to be whitish about 50%. Please suggest me which hair die I can use for the blackening the hair. Is there any other alternative for blackening the hair i. E. By taking few special food/ diet? in my head I have only limited hair (going to be bold head before old age), and what is the remedy for it. What shall I do to get more black hair.
My dad has diabetes for many years. But never check up any kidney test. But 1 month ago when his diabetes test results come I also saw that he had also done urine test and his creatine level was 1.0 mg/dl. Bt one result disturbed my mind that is his Albumin to creatinine ratio was 930 mg. Is it possible? When Normal peoples just have 30 mg. Does he have kidney problem?
Thyronorm 25 mg Tablet helpful to cure thyroid of Mail Person Or Not. Höw Many Tests WE Need to usw These Tablet to cure.
Hello Doctor, My brother, he is studying 5th std. He is suffering from fever and vomiting for few days. He is too weak now. Now his weight is 22 kg and height is 130 cm. Now he is too slim. Urine is in yellow colour. We thought he is affect by jaundice but we consult a doctor he said to take urine test. We took urine test today morning and report has also came. Colour - Yellow Appearance - clear Reaction - Acidic PH - 6.0 Albumin - NIL Glucose (Random) - NIL Bile salts - present Bile pigment - present Pus cells - 0- 1 RBC's - NIL Epi. Cells - 1-2 Casts - NIL crystals - NIL Bacteria - absent This is my brother urine report. Please need your reply!
How to manage my hair in a healthy way? What kind of shampoos and what kond of food I take for good hair?
My brother Sam is suffering from ACUTE FISSURE in ANO. Whenever he passes stole heavy the fissure opens and gets bleed with severe pain. We consulted the hospital and from DNC they identified it is ulcer in anal with fissure. Medicine provided are Liquid Paraffin, steroid 2%gel ointment, Ranitidine, dolcolux, and requested to take hot water salt bed. Please help me how to get smoothly.
Hi, I am 31 years old. My body weight is 81kg & height is 175cm. I look average and not fatty. Blood results are okay and I am dust allergic only. I use only Foracort 100 rotacap once a day. I am quite okay with this. But the real problem is body weight. Some people say it is bone weight and can not be controlled. I am having problems with this weight. If I walk or run for 1-2 mins I will be exhausted, leg pains, ankle stress etc. My eating habits are healthy-as non veg I consume only eggs. I do not eat fish or meat/meat products. I like to do exercise and develop good looking body, but bcos of this weight I can not do anything for more than 10 mins or so. My weight is not hereditary as my parents have normal weights. Pls advice on how can I bring down my weight to 60-65 kgs. Thanks in advance.
Sugar stimulates brain to release serotonin in blood which in turn releases endorphins from brain , a feel good chemical which motivate you to work hard & provide energy for the same. It keeps you cool , calm & relaxed.
So eat in moderation & keep yourself engaged in regular adequate physical exercise.
Milk is an essential part of the diet for many people across the world. Most humans are able to digest milk now and it has many benefits to offer. One of the easiest milks to digest is certainly cow milk. Let's take a good look at all those amazing benefits that a glass of milk can offer you:
Reasons for drinking cow milk:
- Improves heart health Cow's milk consumed in moderate amounts regularly has shown to reduce the risk of heart disease. Milk contains potassium, which is effective in vasodilation, and thus helps in reducing blood pressure. This in turn, puts less pressure on the heart and lowers the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
- Bone health: This is probably one of the most touted advantages of drinking milk. Milk contains copious amounts of calcium and thus its consumption is said to be good for bones. Milk also has vitamin D, vitamin C, potassium and other nutrients that increase bone strength. Drinking milk has also been linked to lowered chances of osteoporosis.
- Improves skin health: Milk and milk products have been used for a very long time in skin care products. However, drinking milk in controlled amounts will also result in better skin as it is known to be rich in nutrients, such as vitamin A, among others.
- Helps in muscle development: Muscle development is very important, especially in children and for that to happen, a lot of protein is required. Milk is a great source of protein, and thus drinking it on a regular basis will help you develop muscles. Even adults who want to build more muscle mass should consume milk.
- Protects teeth: This is especially true in the case of adolescents or children, as milk can be a counter against acidic substances and thus can actually protect tooth enamel. It also good for teeth as it contains calcium and helps strengthen gums as well.
- A balanced supplement for many nutrients: Milk contains a host of nutrients, which may not be provided by many of the foods you consume on a daily basis. Milk has many vitamins for better eyesight, carbohydrates for energy, protein to build muscle and is often fortified with other minerals and vitamins essential for the body.