Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Juhi Mimani
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Juhi MimaniYour feedback matters!
Im a female height 5.10 n 75kgs. I want to lose weight. Can you tel how much weight I should reduce n perfect measurements for my height.
I am 20 and my weight is 55. I have not gain a pound for more than a year now. I eat healthy meal everyday but nothing helps. What do I do to increase my weight? Can I use any supplement?
I am Dr Vishwas Parulekar. I am founder and medical director of Parulekar hospital. It is in Airoli Navi Mumbai multispecialty hospital and mainly its serve surgical Maternity and medical general patients. Hospital has appointed Polyclinic and it has indoor patient facility of all categories with facilities for surgery and a surgery is like we can do general surgery laparoscopic, gynecological surgery gynecology laparoscopy, onco surgeries and Orthopaedic surge including Joint replacement surgery. And also have maternity department which can do a painless labour and we can do emergency delivery like Caesarean section operation in Parulekar hospital.
There are operation theatres for this purpose and apart from that we have one unit all Intensive Care Unit and we have our own IVF Centre that is test tube baby center. Apart from all the services we have a Para Medical Services like woe Pathology Laboratory which can do hormonal assessment and we have our own pharmacy which is available to patients are 24 hours and we have our own Ambulance Service if you want to know more about parulekar hospital or if you want to take appointment for yourself for your near and dear ones then you can take the appointments for lybrate.
A bad habit could range from smoking or drinking to knuckle breaking or nail biting. A bad habit is one that causes or is likely to cause you or the others in your life, harm. Here are eight steps that can help you break your bad habit:
- Try to understand your habit: The most important thing to break a bad habit is to know it first. In case that some habit is hurting you then you certainly need to let go of it. You initially need to set your mind about bringing an end to that habit. It is also important to understand how this habit of yours is hurting you or the ones around you.
- Change your thinking: Even when we get to know we have some unfortunate habit, more often than not we are not prepared to separate it since we have practised that habit since a long time and it is by all accounts intense to break that one. We have to change our reasoning about the habit and take a look at it in negative viewpoints since a thing having negative perspectives will be simpler to quit.
- Begin small: In case that you have a negative behaviour pattern since quite a while then go slow to break it down in light of the fact that a bad habit is hard to separate at once. Try not to attempt to do everything at once since you would not have the capacity to do as such.
- Make tiny improvements: Try not to make extreme improvements to your habit since it is your habit and it will some way or another takes its time to break. Rather make little improvements with the goal that it will not aggravate you and soon you will encounter a noteworthy change in your behaviour and afterwards you will separate the habit totally on a more lasting basis.
- Change your environment: A few habits are built because of the environment we live in. The steady surrounding makes us construct that habit in a manner that it gets stronger day by day. So in case that you understand that some negative behaviour patterns have overtaken your life and are not going down, attempt to change your surroundings.
- Keep a check: Simply going ahead to bring an end to any habit will not give you appropriate results. Keeping a survey helps you in checking on how much of your bad habit you have defeated and how far you are from breaking it completely.
- Reward yourself: Offer yourself a reward each time you see that you have stopped behaving in a certain way, or practising a certain habit. This goes a long way in motivating the individual to strive towards that end goal of breaking the habit completely.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!