Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrityunjoy RoyYour feedback matters!
My penis size is smaller than my others friends. When it erect, its size goes near 3.5 inch. My wife has not satisfying from me for this. She suggests me to consult with a doctor. Please give me a without side effect solution by which process I increase my penis size.
Sir my father 68 years old Past history 2009 pressure stroke right side paralysis he is a diabetic patient also in the year 2015 he had gallbladder operation its successful year 2016 he experience back pain we diagnosis through MRI than we found that there is fracture in L1 in spinalcord we operate on 4th april 2016 it is also successful but after complete bed rest his protein level decrease as well as albumin dec. And fluid from in stomach and swelling of leg and hand doctor said its a sign of infection till now he is in unconscious () no sensation he is in ventilation. PLEASE HELP MY FATHER.
My mother is suffering from back pain in left side upper and lower (initially pain was in upper left side, pricking pain. X-ray was taken and administered physiotherapy but even after One week of physiotherapy, the pain is not reduced. Kindly tell the right treatment to be done.
Dear doctor, I HAVE HAVE PIMPLES ON MY FACE FROM SMALL TO BIG AND SOME FULL OF PAIN. HOW CAN I CURE WITH IT? please HELP ME!
I have sudden breast secretions. Plain discharge from both breasts with slight pain. What do you suggest me?
Diet to control thyroid. M diagnosed recently with thyroid 10.4. M taking thyroid 25 mg Is it sufficient?
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly affected. Most of these infections are caused transmission through the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
- Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. The collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
- Redness and swelling of the eardrum: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
- Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear by a perforation that develops ear drum, which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
- Difficulty in sleeping.
- In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
- The patient might also experience increased irritability.
- Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
- Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
- After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However, in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
- In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done. Treating nasal infections plays a very important part in preventing ear infections
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.