Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mridula PaulpatraYour feedback matters!
I am a 18years old male and have some hair lose from last two months what should I do please help me.
My face skin got tanned due to excessive exposure to sun during my high school in hyderabad, before that my skin was quite fair but now all I got is tanned face skin. I have also tried numerous face washs but all in vain. Help me out.
Sir. My age 36 years male hu mere eyes k pass dark circles hai use remove karneka upai bataye. Please advise.
Hi doctor. I am going through derma roller procedure for acne scars. I want to ask that I know the procedure of derma roller. Can I do this in home. Today I gone through this. So maximum how much should I give for next derma roller to b done. One or two weeks. Thank u. Waiting for the reply.
I am 31 yr old married woman, have thyroid problem taking thyronorm 25mcg, my skin is very dry, what should I do to keep it hydrated and soft.
Dr. I am having itching between my thighs. I am 21 year old. It have been started for more than 2 weeks and it still continuous. There is some red round round area. I have tried many ointments such as itch guard, betnovate n and washed these areas with salt water then also there is not much improvement. If Dr. can prescribe me a good medicine then I will be very thankful for the action.
My age is 19 I have an acne on the left side of my check its not at all fading to my normal color its soo red, what should I do to cure my acne soon? Can I use natural products? Or can I use mederna on my face? Pls help me.
Sir is there any safest method to remove my acne holes on my cheeks they are mild and also what is the cost of the treatment.
I am 24years male. I have white hair does white hair turn black or suggest me to stop further greying. Suggest home remedies as possile please
I am facing itch (Khujli) since 2 months, I have taken (Evil and other medicines and lotion too) But till now I am not fit.
Dear sir I am suffering from last one year and front side bald patches are coming what should I do know I am just. Totally frustrated and feeling too bad please suggest me what should I do know.
I am losing hair like round shape. Then I consider with doctor he said abt alopecia. Snd he injected nd give medicine. Now agin im losing hair in another side. How I can clear issue permanent.
I am 31 year old male I have skin problem of fungal infection called [ gajakarna ] I was used fluconazole 150mg tablet one for a day of week but it is temporary relief me I want a permanent solution what should I do.
My hair is getting thinner day by day, tried consulting many doctors but still having lots of hairfall. Can you suggest any solution for stopping hairfall?
With high level of pollution, now-a-days, most of us suffer from a number of skin allergies and acne is one of the most common ailments, which affects us all. With acne it is very difficult to have a clear and blemish free skin.
Acne appears when a pore in our skin clogs. This clog begins with dead skin cells. Normally, dead skin cells rise to surface of the pore, and the body sheds the cells. When the body starts to make lots of sebum (see-bum), oil that keeps our skin from drying out, the dead skin cells can stick together inside the pore. Instead of rising to the surface, the cells become trapped inside the pore.
Sometimes bacteria that live on our skin also get inside the clogged pore. Inside the pore, the bacteria have a perfect environment for multiplying very quickly. With loads of bacteria inside, the pore becomes inflamed (red and swollen). If the inflammation goes deep into the skin, an acne cyst or nodule appears
How do you know that you are suffering from acne?
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne often affects your face, but it can appear on other areas of the body. Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
How you can keep acne at bay?
- Wash twice a day and after sweating: Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser: Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything else can irritate the skin.
- Be gentle with your skin: Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
- Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse: Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin and rinse with lukewarm water
- Shampoo regularly: If you have oily hair (learn about the Remedies for Oily Hair), shampoo daily.
- Let your skin heal naturally: If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
- Keep your hands off your face: Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
- Avoid sun: Tanning damages your skin. In addition, some acne medications make the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet (UV) light, which you get from both the sun and indoor tanning (learn more about the Remedies for Sun Tan) devices.