Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mridula PaulpatraYour feedback matters!
Sir my scrotum's skin is dry and it peels off. Physician said that it is due to avitaminosis. How to recover from that?
I am suffering from acne vulgaris my skin is oily recommend me a face cream to fight sun beams and give me fair skin and it should be easily available in market.
My beard growth is very slow. I have got complete hairs under the neck and on the face I can see small hairs. So I thought to use beard The Black Velvette Beard & Hair Fragrance Oil. Can I use this for fast beard growth? And can someone tell me some best treatable beard oils.
How to decrease blackbeed near nose? How to decrease unwanted hair on face? How to decrease dandruff? Please send quick reply!
I am losing hair quickly and had tried all shampoos and treatment. Nothing is working please help. I am sure any solution for this can be obtained. Please help as soon as possible. Thank you.
I have a hair fall issue from a long time so should I have to do please suggest me and where I can contact you I am waiting for your reply. Thanks and regards.
I am 21 year old male. I am having severe hair fall. Uncountable. My hair fall started from 2 years ago. I took treatment in so many clinics and doctors but nothing worked and at last I tested my thyroid. The results are T3= 112, T4 = 8.3, TSH = 11.07. I think TSH level is very high and it is Hypothyroidism. Right? Will I take medicine for balancing it. Because this is causing excessive hair fall I think. Please give me suggestions for it. So that I can decide what to do.
I have common cold high fever and cough and my hairs are falling n large amount what should I do for this.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.