Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My son 4 years old he suffers from vitiligo. On lower lip which medicine we prefer either English medicine or home which one is best treatment.
I'm 23 years old I have leg pain last 6 month. I'm working women in IT sector from chennai. Please give the correct solution for my problem. Thank you.
Hello. After evening my skin is itching everyday on whole body. I am taking avil, triz and dexona tablets. I have pregnancy since last 1 month. Are these tablets suitable to take in pregnancy period?
Hi I am Saurabh and suffering form stone pain in kidney since last five month and also acidity problem.
Please help me sir how can I get pain free form my lag joint? I am suffering from 5 days. So now how can I pain free relief? Help me sir. Thanking you sir.
My son is not leaving breast feeding! He is of one. This is the reason I am too weak! Any suggestions and medicine which helps me to make me healthy!
I am a 41 years old I have a suffer from knee pain last two years but not continue pain suddnly walking time and up and down stars I have feel light pain please advise me.
My mothers having osteoarthritis. Uric acid is raised and creatinine too. She has swelling in legs. What to do? Please help me.
Hi There, I am 27 years old but underweight just weigh 50 kg and do not have any beard on my face. It is giving me inferior feeling. I do not feel confident and look like a kid. What should I do ?
Hello Doctor, I have a cough last one week. It happening around evening time only. So how to cure it.
I am losing hair and also my hair get white and dandruff also how m get well to this problem age 23 please help me. Nd how to enlarged penis also.
I am aged 16 and from 2 days before, I have started an ache or pain in backside. what i have to do ?
If you have a somewhat different penis structure, like from below, foreskin is attached, what is the possible solution for this? please help soon.
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.