Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monali ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
I am a girl of 21 years I have problem related to my hair. I have less hair on my scalp. Can you suggest me what to do?
I am 42 year male & I have hair thinning problem. I use mintop 10 for past 3 years but it does not work satisfactorily. Suggest some medicine.
Hi I have so much hair on my whole body so I want to ask you a question is how can I remove my whole body hair with home remedies?Please tell.
Sir iam 21 years old male sir I want to grow beard thicker and more please help me what should I do?
My left leg was paining most when I am using Indian toilet or using bike or when I am sitting down, when I am standing, my legs was paining lots, but after sometime my pain was disappear but little pain all the day, please suggest what happens to me or regular I am drinking chukandar juice, my urine was little red, what is the fault.
I am 32 years old. Whenever I wake up from bed, my heels are paining a lot and I am not able to balance. Please advise.
He has suffered with frozen shoulder? Is there any medication or exercises for this problem? In how many time he can get rid from this painful disease?
Hello sir, I am 50 years he is suffering from buttock pain since 3 days he is on medication of BP no history of diabetic so please suggest him to get ride of buttock ache I need medicine which is available in medical store.
My mother having so much pain in legs and foots. Her legs become swell suddenly and after that she is not even able to stand up. Shes having regular medical treatment but it also not working please tell me something that can help her.
Sir I am only 18 years old and almost more than half of my head is covered with white hairs. This was started when I was for 15 years old. Please suggest some treatment for this?
My hairs are too Lott getting wightnesss so I want to ask you what I can do for this wightnesss? Give in suggestions and Wight all so to lot?
Minerals are important constituents that the body needs for proper cellular functioning as every process of the body requires the presence and action of these elements. An imbalance in these essential elements can cause several health problems including hair loss. The various minerals have to be in harmony with one another as too much of a particular mineral can lead to an imbalance in another.
Causes of mineral imbalance
Coming to the causes, several reasons can lead to an imbalance in your mineral levels and these are:
Here are the minerals that your hair need.
1. Calcium - The first mineral that your hair requires is calcium. This vital mineral plays a key role in stimulating the growth of hair follicles. The foods that you can turn to for your daily calcium dose are nuts, almonds, beans, vegetables, etc.
2. Magnesium - Following closely after calcium and one which must be taken together with calcium is magnesium. Without the presence of magnesium, the consumption of calcium can be harmful for the body. Both these elements are used by the body in tandem. So, foods you can have to meet this requirement are cashews, milk, almonds and so on.
3. Potassium - Lack of potassium in your diet can cause you to lose hair as well. Increasing the intake of this mineral helps in removing the buildup of sodium around your hair follicles that interfere with the absorption of nutrients required for strong hair. Potassium can be obtained from bananas, whole grains, almonds, etc.
4. Zinc - Another element that helps in the growth of hair is zinc. This mineral is vital for DNA synthesis of hair follicles, helping them to divide and multiply. Seafood, pumpkin seed, avocado, etc can be good sources of zinc.
5. Iron - Iron deficiency can bring about hair loss. When there isn't adequate iron in your diet, your body consumes ferritin (a protein responsible for storing iron in your body tissues) found in non-essential tissue such as your hair bulbs, resulting in shedding of your hair before it is able to reach its optimal length.
6. Selenium - Inadequate selenium in your body can cause you to suffer from thyroid problems, and subsequently hair loss. Whole grains and broccoli are two selenium-rich food sources that you can take to help your hair to grow properly.
7. Copper - Copper plays a very important role in your hair health. It gives growth, colour and strength to your hair. Sesame seeds and seafood are options that you can take to meet your copper requirement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.