Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Moloy PrakashYour feedback matters!
I have hairs on my cheeks near eyes. Now new hairs are coming on all the face near the face. In recent I used betnovate cream for my face because I have skin problem. I think this hair growth is result of this. So what ate the methods to cure them except laser treatment. Is there any medicine available for this?
I had developed fungal growth between my third and fourth fingers (from thumb side) of my right foot for a very long time. I have been applying rhus tox mixed with glycerine which gives some relief. Also, I have been taking rhus tox 30 orally as advised by a good homeopath. However, the problem has not disappeared. Please advise.
I have small holes on my face. I want to get rid of those. Will you please suggest any good treatment or medication. Thanks.
Chehre per Baking soda lagane se side effects hoga kuch? Blackheads k waja se chehre per hol hue hai. Kya baking soda hol mitayega.
I have the pimples problem from the last four to five months during this I have tried various face washes including ayurvedic faces washes but no cure is done And blackheads around the nose also irritating me.
How can I remove dark spots from my skin. I am 23 year male. And they should not come again on my face.
M having black spots on my face. I have consulted many doctor bt its still the same no result! is their any solution to get rid of this spots?
Hello I have very oily skin and pimples in my face please temm me what should I do to remove oiliness from my face and also pimples acne.
Sir, I hv dark shaded right part of my face n left arm, and right leg, sir what is it and and what I have to do. Sir I grow up this darkness also grows up. Sir i'm a little girl reading in 3rd standard. Please sir what should I do.
She has been suffering from a skin disease since 5 months as red spots are spreading in whole body . I consult 3 doctors they said it not a disease after sometime she will be fine but still she is in problem. She still have medicine but no use. Please suggest me.
im 16 years old boy. I have hairs all over my body. My chest hair reached my neck and I find it difficult for me. Suggest a good method to get rid of it.
I have oily and dark skin tone I have used many creams but have no effect. I want to get fair skin tone instant and permanent result. What should I do?
It's for my mother. She is 46 yrs. She has dark circles under her eyes. She does yoga nd feels they have decreased. But she wants fast result. What is the solution?
I have a white scars on my face as well on my hand and sometimes it starts itching also what should I do now.
Muje skin pe chakatte nikatle hai bahut aur sath me khujali bahut hoti h, ye muje bachpan se hai jab mai 5-6 saal ka tha or ab mai 20 saal ka hogya hu, kayi jagah dikhaya but jab tak davai khata hu tab tak hi asar rahta hai. Please bataye mai kya karu?
Prostate gland enlarged, now its ok but he is passing toilet on bed some times. How to control. Help me. He is not using any medication.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.