Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Mitun PalYour feedback matters!
AM havng pain in my buttocks upper side. M not able to sit because of this pain is somethng getting wrong with me. AM afraid of it. please suggest me why am having dis pain m 18 years girl.
I am 25 year old men Having pain always in my left hand muscles. Its increased in cold weather. Could you please help me please.
Hello Doctors, I couldn't concentrate on my work for last 15 days due to head pressure and fogginess. Slightly neck stiffness & tickling in upper arm. My physician suggested me Renal & lipid profile test. Later other doctor suggested me spinal x-ray, B12 and vitamin D test. The report details as below: Total Lipid profile Triglyceride 245 (<200 mg/dl GPO-PAP) VLDL 49 (5-35 mg/dl Calculated) Slightly high Renal Profile - Ok Vitamin B12 level (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 156 Unit pg/ml Biological Ref - 187-883 25 Hydroxy (OH) Vit D (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 9.30 ng/ml Biological Ref - deficiency < 10 Insufficiency - 10-30 Sufficiency 30-100 Cervical X-ray Slightly straight in top and bottom My Doctor suggested exercise and plus huge deficiency of vitamin b12 and D of the root cause. Prescribed: Vitcofol injection, D- Rise 60000 U, gemcal 500/0.25 mcgm. Please let me know your expert suggestion. How to overcomes Vitamin B12 & D deficiency. And diet chart. Any help would be highly appreciated. About me- 40 year male, Software Developer in IT sector, Mild psoriasis taking homeopathy medicine of Doctor Batra for last 2 years. Weight - 70 kg Height 5'10' Thank you.
I am a 23 years old male and suffering from headache and back ache after coming from office after 8 P. M daily. What should I do?
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.
I'm 35 years old. The gap between l5 and s1 has decreased to 8 mm. As a result I have got pain at my back and it comes down through my right leg. What should I do?
I am sugar patient and my legs are paining so much and thought so that I can feel my bones when I step down on the ground.
My wife who is 35 years old had suffered from 5th Metatarsal fracture in right foot in January this year. The foot was in cast for 4 weeks and later it was removed. But the pain in foot never subsidized completely. On again taking X Ray, there was still some portion which was not fully healed. Again it was in crap for some days. But now problem is Pain is still there ins foot Surprisingly there is severe pain in base of 2nd toe, although in X Ray there was nothing scene Doctor here had prescribed calcium and SOS pin killer Please advise what should I do.
I HAD HYSTERCTOMY SURGERY 9 MONTHS BACK FOR MULTIPLE FIBROIDS. MY WEIGHT IS CONTINUOUSLY INCREASING. I AM 45 YEARS WORKING WOMEN. I GO FOR WALIK ALSO FOR 45 MINUTES EVERY MORNING. I CANT BEND BECAUSE OF MY BACK PAIN.
I had high viral fever with acute joint pain I was hospitalised for 6 days n now I have pain in my feet and legs. I am not able to walk properly It is already 15 days.
Hello doctor mere legs an knees bahot dard hotein morning time to uthane b nahi hota hai an pura din b dard krte hai a problem muje jab se hori hai jab muje chiken gunna hua tha on 2009 main so please ap mujhe bataein is k liye loi dawaie jis a problem kam ho jaye.
In January ,during my journey in bus, I got a severe backache. When I consulted the doctor, he told me that I had a disc slip problem ,some space had been created in lower discs. He suggested me physiotherapy and exercise and gave me medicines (pain killer and to remove inner swelling ). This treatment continued for more than a month. Then at last he had given me vitamin D capsules. Now a days again I am having pain in my lower back. Please suggest me some permanent solution for this.
I always feel a pain in the back of my knees, in the muscular part, my knees makes a knuckle sound if I move it, when I am in rest position.
Pain radiating from neck to left shoulder blade causing uneasy and dragging pain sqizing pain on my left part of my shoulder suggest some method to cure my problem.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.