Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Misra Krishnadhan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Misra KrishnadhanYour feedback matters!
My wife had her period on due date. But lasted only for some hours. It is for the first time. Is it normal?
Hi, My mother 67 yrs old suffering from knee pain, severe swelling. From past 10 days. Doctor said its start of arthritis. But no relief neither from cold or hot type of bandages. Please suggest.
Tulsi, an incredible herb having highly beneficial medicinal properties. A powerful immuno booster, wonderful herb for respiratory system. Taking 2-4 drops of tulsi early morning works wonder on your immune system. You will never suffer from cold corrhyza, bloating problems. Tulsi has antibiotic properties, anti-inflammatory as well as anti cancerous properties.
Hello sir I'm 19 years old. Nd I have a mole on my face. I'm just wanted to remove it. How I can remove it. Suggest me.
I am suffering from last 2 months onwards in fungus infection.. 2 to 3 times I taken treatment for doctors. It's clear and again it's coming.. Please tell me what I have to do?
I have open pores on my face which are caused due to pimples .can you advice how to grt rid from then open pores ha .i tryd most of the things but no use so help me out.
People with hepatitis C often worry about passing the virus on to loved ones unknowingly, especially if they have just been diagnosed. Contrary to popular belief, it takes a lot for someone to catch hepatitis C. For the record, you can only catch the virus through blood ? not through coughing, sneezing, kissing, hugging, shaking hands, sharing eating utensils, etc. In other words, everyday contact is pretty risk-free; however, since hepatitis C is a virus that can be transmitted through blood, it?s important to follow the necessary precautions. Here are 10 tips from the American Liver Foundation to help protect yourself and others.
1. Never share razors, toothbrushes, nail clippers or filers (especially if you get manicures and pedicures) or anything else that might have your or someone else?s blood on it.
2. Always make sure that your open wounds, cuts and sores are completely covered.
3. Avoid donating blood, organs, tissue or sperm/semen.
4. Be extra careful when throwing anything away with blood on it, including feminine products, tissues, bandages, or anything for that matter.
5. As far as sex goes, it?s pretty rare for hepatitis C to be transmitted through intercourse believe it or not, but it?d still be wise to use condoms to protect yourself and your partner from HIV/AIDS and other STIs out there.
6. If tattoos and piercings are your thing, always make sure the shop you attend is licensed and the equipment used is 100 percent sterile. The same advice applies to acupuncture since the practice involves needles.
7. Breastfeeding is safe, but do not breastfeed if the nipples are cracked and/or bleeding.
8. If you inject drugs (and we are NOT recommending or endorsing drug use in any way), first seek out a treatment program. If you choose to continue drug use, do not share needles with others.
9. If you have no choice but to come into direct contact with blood, always wear gloves.
10. Clean spilled blood from surfaces ? including dried blood ? using a bleach and water solution.