Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milan Kanti Mazumder
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milan Kanti MazumderYour feedback matters!
I can't gain fat and there are white spots on my face, which looks ugly. What Should I do to gain fat & remove spots?
After hair transplantation, how many days it takes to heal up the donor area because I have some pain still after 5 days.
I have severe tinea corporis, its embedded all over my body. I had been to a dermatologist and have been recommended to use fairness cream on the pigmented spots (all though there are light impressions all over my body) and high 500g every monday wednesday and friday for six weeks. Its been 4 days, and I feel it getting worse and is starting to show up on my neck now. I did a little research on the treatment and am skeptical about it, as it looks like a treatment for a bacterial not fungal infection. Kindly tell me if the treatment is right.
I have so many pox marks on my face and I had try everything like coconut water n some homeopathy cream but their are no any effect on that marks then what should I do?
My left hand middle finger skin is attacked by fungal infection skin is leaving from body everyday skin is leaving please cure me.
I'm suffering from pigmentation since last 7- 8 years, tried many creams. Please advise me low cost reliable treatment. Thanks. Sanjay.
Skin covers us from top to toe and has three layers that is Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis. Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Many people find their skin losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not panick and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance. Here are few of them:
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- Stay hydrated: One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- Sleep well: If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.