Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mihir Kr RoyYour feedback matters!
For the last few day I am finding cough generating in my throat after eating food even having a little amount of sweet.
My penis size is small. I want to increase my penis size. I don't take any medicine for this problem. But now I want to increase my penis size any cost. So please plz give yours best needful. I am married. 28 years old.
Is it possible to reduce cholesterol. I mean I want to reduce cholesterol ie hdl with out taking pills. I have heard its genetics but by controlling food and exercise is it possible to reduce.
I have a serious prblm of hair fall since 6 month or so, does every thing like change shampoo hair oil but it remains same, even in rainy season it become worst please suggest some solution.
I am 28 years old. Please let me know how to delay menstrual cycle or how to make it earlier? I do not want it to happen for about 11 days due to marriage programs. Kindly suggest some remedy which does not have any side-effects. Thanks.
She have oily skin, and she worried about her pimples. She took advice by many doctors but she is not feeling better so please help her. Sir/madam.
I am 21 years old and I am a girl. I request to you to suggest some diet plan and exercises so that I can lose 10kgs of my weight in 2 months. And I want to know that exercising cycle can improve in any weight loss?
Actually I am married and I want to increase my sex power, I come after 25 minutes of fuck so is any thing that I can do to increase my sex power.
My friend have huge hairfall problem. He always upset because of that. He not take any expert advice on that. please give me suggestion on this.
My age is 20 & my weight is 75 is it correct weight for my age and I have extra sides please suggest an exercise to reduce those.
After tubectomy how much time we have to avoid direct sex. After operation we have to use condom for some days as told by some doctors . Is it correct when both the fallopian tubes cut then how sperms reach .I want to do free sex with my wife. If tubectomy freeze my wifes sex drive. Pl tell me in detail. I am very much worried about this matter because we both want to live a healthy sex life. Please guide.
Dear sir Before 2 year ago my father got surgery in esophagus of carcinoma in situ. But till date he have a pain in full body. Mostly in chest side, back side and in stomach And also now a problem in swelling any food. A Dr. Suggest for stent in food pipe. I want to know is it right? And best standing hospital or Dr. Please suggest me.
I am 24 years old and my height is 5.7 and I want grow still 2-3 inches. Is it possible? Some says it is not possible and some says through yoga, swimming, can increase 2-3 inches. Pls give clarity and if it is possible, let me know how.
What is the AMH; it's normal concentration in male and female and it's role in in vitro fertilization?
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental syndrome in which individuals have their very own inflated feeling of self-significance, a deep requirement to be inspired and an absence of compassion for others. However, behind this cover of ultra-confidence mask, lies a delicate self-esteem that is helpless against the slightest criticism.
A narcissistic personality disorder causes issues in numerous areas of life, for example, work, school, relationships or monetary issues. Here are a few signs and symptoms that can show if a person is suffering from this disorder:
- Are highly reactive to criticism. People with this disorder are highly reactive to being criticised by the others or anything they assume is adversely affecting their identity. They get defensive when questions are posed.
- Have low self-esteem. This arena of their psyche is complicated because externally their self-esteem would seem to be higher and more guaranteed than pretty much anybody else's. They are continuously headed to justify themselves, both to others as well as their own self-esteem.
- Can be unnecessarily defensive and self-righteous. Anything said or done that they see as scrutinising their competence can activate their vigorous self-defensive systems. This is the reason why such a large number of non-narcissists have shared that it is so hard to break through to them in different situations of conflict.
- Respond to opposite perspectives with outrage. It is not specific feeling of dread or surrender that draw out their alleged narcissistic rage. These people respond with heated emotions when others convey their most profound insecurities excessively close to the surface. The reason that sentiments of outrage and anger are so normally communicated by them is because they hide feelings of shame and anxiety underneath it.
- Project others qualities, attributes, and practices they will not acknowledge in themselves. Since they are constrained to conceal their defeats, downfalls or shortcomings in their mental self-image, they routinely divert any unfavourable evaluation of themselves externally. It is difficult to break into the root cause of their aggression because their feelings are too underdeveloped to talk about it in matured terms.
- Have poor interpersonal boundaries and limits. It has been said in regards to narcissists that they cannot tell where they end and the other individual starts. They tend to see others as extensions of themselves. They view them as existing essentially to serve their own needs as they put their requirements before anyone else.
- Have an exceptionally solid feeling of privilege. They have nonsensical desires of getting good treatment by others or others complying with his or her desires.
- Need sympathy. People with this disorder are unwilling to perceive or relate to the sentiments and needs of the others.