Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Psychologists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Megha Rathi
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Ms. Megha RathiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am 22 years old boy I have some problems last one years any time my heat going a desperation and that time I am so afraid an if any time I eat lunch and any time I eat a dinner I go to desperate and I don't take a proper food so I request you sir please solution me my question and other problem is my I have doing a sex problems if I talk to gf if I watch TV if I see a hot pic if I see a heart girl that time is it going that is can I innovated this type do have I desperate n help of sex problem and I take a midcien fordesperste ast 3 weeks name is lonazep and stop -5 please sir tell me what I do I request you as a son please sir.
I am 20 year old and taking this etirest tablet .Doctor have prescribed it for 30 days but I am thinking that it will become habit. Can I stop this tablet after 10 days?
I had been in a relationship with a guy for almost 4 years now. We broke up last week. The reason wasn't very simple neither was it complex which is why I need help. He needed physical intimacy in the relationship whereas I on the other hand did not really like getting physical. I liked being cuddled or kissed but getting naked and getting physical wasn't something I enjoyed. Most of the times, I used to pretend that I liked doing it only so as to make him happy. He would call me over to his home to spend some time but it had never really happened that we just held hands or kissed each other. It always got into getting undressed and doing things I never really liked. So eventually I stopped going to his place and started giving him reasons and avoided going to his place. We always used to have a fight on this topic. There were a few things he wanted me to change in myself. He said I was very short tempered and trust me I changed myself in that aspect a lot. Even he had a few habits that I wanted him to change but he never did. Basically I broke up because even after doing so much for the relationship, all he wanted was I to get physical with him. He did not want to respect my choice of not getting physical at all. This really put me in a dilemma that is getting physical in a relationship way more important than forming a strong emotional connection let alone with your partner, my partner's parents had already considered me their daughter and they love me so much. So basically when I weigh physical intimacy with the emotional bond in the relationship what weighs more?
Hello sir, I did not have concentration on study because of my bad habits. What should i do to cure?
My age is 42. I have a bp 90 and 140 from last five years. Some doctor says it is ok and some says it is on the higher side. I took many precautions to make it down as I walk 30-40 min daily. I drink maximum fluids. I avoid salt. But still it remains the same. Is it harmful. Pls suggest how I can take it down if it is high. Thanks.
Is Omega 3 can be taken in order to reduce Anxiety and Sleep related symptoms? I read lot about its benefits. Can you prescribe which one safe to take?
Stammering or stuttering is a type of speech impairment where sounds or syllables are repeated involuntarily or there are unintended gaps in between words when the person is unable to make the desired sound.
People develop stutters due to genetic flaws, motor functioning defects, coordination problems or due to psychological stressors. The condition can result in anxiety, depression and withdrawal from verbal communication.
How does homeopathy help?
A stutter can be practiced away or corrected by speech therapy but there is no specific medicine that can be used to cure stammering. Homeopathic medicines can provide relief from the symptoms by fixing flawed nervous functions, improve motor coordination and modify the vocal apparatus. Different homeopathic treatments can be used depending on the nature of the condition.
The following is a list of homeopathic remedies and lifestyle changes that can be used to address the problem:
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 like nuts, fish, bananas and chicken should be consumed regularly by children who have a stutter to help with motor functions.
- Adults should avoid caffeine, tobacco and other recreational drugs as they cause hyper-stimulation of the nervous system.
- Stramonium (jimsonweed) can be used when the stammering is violent and the person distorts the facial muscles heavily in order to be able to speak.
- Lychopodium (clubmoss) can be useful for stammering as well as depression, memory weakness and sleep problems. This is especially helpful if the patient struggles with the last few words of a sentence.
- Spigelia is beneficial for a mild stutter at the beginning of a sentence, often followed by undisturbed speech.
- Causticum is prescribed when emotional excitability causes stammering, twitching of the facial muscles or problems in the vocal chords.
- Staphysagria can aid in reducing social anxiety which often causes stammering i.e. the stammer only happens while interacting with strangers or authority figures.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is the medicine to use when stammering is a result of extreme stress or over work.
- Fright or shock often causes speechlessness or stammering. Aconite can provide immediate relief in such cases.
- Lachesis is an effective homeopathic medicine when the patient stutters over specific letters or syllables.
- Gelsemium is used to treat stuttering after severe viral infections when the patient complains of a heavy tongue and lack of general coordination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I don't want to take medication of depression I want fight with out of it pls tell me some heribes is best for fight with depression.
Do Spent At least 15 to 20 minutes per day in Regular Timings for Meditation in calm sitting thinking of divine or ur loved one in Positive Manners and Relaxation Techniques like Breathing Exercises For about 10 minutes and good smile and planning the things to do in order may keep Stress Free Life in Routine