Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meena AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old and working from some time I feel sad and always wants to remain alone and I cry over small things. I run away from my family and also from friends. Sometimes I feel hopeless and burden on my family. I lost my interest in every thing I can't remember things. I am short tempered and when I am angry my head start paining badly. If things are not going as I wish I feel bad. I don't like to make new friends. I ran away from my family and friends as I don't want to talk with anyone. Please let me know that am I facing depression.
Apple cider vinegar's dose and duration is not mentioned in the article. Kindly let us know the same. What are the quality checks one must do in selecting different brands of apple cider vinegar? How about comparison of different brands with testimonies ? Ramdeo's patanjali has Jamun Vinegar. How does it fares with article mentioned properties.
I am pregnant 2 time. And my first baby is 6 years old. My delivery is cesarean there is chance to normal delivery.
My close best friend is tensed about her breast, she told me that she feels something hard on left side of her left boob and it hurts some times. I just want to know is it normal or not. Or it is sign of something serious disease?
Hai I am suffering from asthma from childhood it self it stokes me if I change the location or any place and night time. If I take the medication suggest by the doctor I clam down I am using aerocort rota capsules cipla as a medication. Pls suggest me the ptmenant cure for this thank you for lybrate.
When I do sex with my wife I have red spot or bumps on me penis it is itchy after some times why I take itrasys 200 mg but it happen again after sex.
My father has diabetes, type 2. He is already getting treatment but I want good result to diminish it from roots. Is it possible. What should I do.
Im taking the tablet liofen 10 mg thrice in a day for Ms. suppression. I often notice swelling on my face .does intake of this tablet causes so? Please help.
Intraocular lenses (IOLs) are medicinal gadgets that are embedded inside the eye to supplant the eye's regular lens when it is evacuated during cataract surgery. IOLs additionally are utilized for a sort of vision remedy surgery called refractive lens exchange. There is quite a large range of IOLs to choose from, in the modern-day market. The most newly developed IOLs are premium by category. (Learn more about Wearing and Caring for Your Contact Lenses)
Here is a list of all the new FDA approved IOLs which are extremely effective:
- Aspheric IOLs: Conventional intraocular lenses have a spherical optical configuration, which means the front surface is consistently bended from the focal point of the lens to its fringe. Despite the fact that a spherical IOL is generally simple to make, this configuration does not copy the state of the regular lens inside the eye, which differs in curvature from focus to fringe. At the end of the day, the eye's common lens is aspheric. Mainstream aspheric IOLs that are FDA-endorsed and accessible in the U.S. include: Tecnis Aspheric, AcrySof IQ, SofPort AO, and Softec HD.
- Toric IOLs: Toric IOLs are premium intraocular lenses that correct astigmatism and also partial blindness or farsightedness. Similar to toric delicate contact lenses, toric IOLs can redress astigmatism since they have diverse forces in various meridians of the lens. They additionally have arrangement markings on the fringe part of the lens that empower the specialist to modify the introduction of the IOL inside the eye for ideal astigmatism redress. Before the cataract surgery, the specialist places transitory markings on the patient's cornea that distinguish the area of the most bended meridian of the front of the eye.
- Accommodating IOLs: Accommodating IOLs are premium intraocular lenses that grow the scope of clear vision with both an aspheric configuration and adaptable "haptics", the supporting legs that hold the IOL set up inside the eye. These adaptable legs permit the obliging IOL to push ahead somewhat when you take a gander at close protests, which builds the centering force of the eye enough to give preferred close vision over an ordinary monofocal lens.
- Multifocal IOLs; Multifocal IOL is another classification of presbyopia-revising IOL that can diminish your requirement for pursuing glasses or PC glasses after waterfall surgery.
Like multifocal contact lenses, these premium IOLs contain included amplification in various parts of the lens to grow your scope of vision so you can see things unmistakably at all separations without glasses or contact lenses.
These new intraocular lens techniques are more efficient than ever and provide successful results for your vision.
My brother is 35 years old. He having pimples on their face and black spots. Can you please suggest effective cream to remove pimples & black spots?
Dear sir , I am 46 years old , suffering from anxiety and depression , due to anxiety , stress I am suffering from stomach gas , loss of appetite , constipation , and tension headache , whenever tension stress occurs immediately stomach becomes full of gas and gas also not passed , dryness in mouth , loss of appetite etc. On medication of psychiatrist since two three years but no improvement Can exercise , yoga cure my problem ? I am too much worried please advise some natural ways to cure my problems Stomach Gas , loss of appetite and constipation and headache when stressed is my main issue Please help me.
I suffering from hair fall and I'm just 20 year old. Can you please consult me what can I do. Please help me.
I am 21 years old. Why I want to sex with a girl everyday? please tell me a solution for that problem ?
I have pain in my back from 5 days, it started by sudden incident as I lifted my daughter, applied many ointments, ortho oils, also had pain killers but got no relief, yesterday consulted doctor and had an xray but nothing came wrong in xray, one more thing the pain is shifting it started from center lower back and second day it came to right corner, and then next day to the left corner and from yesterday it is paining on whole back, I can move easily but problem ocurrs in sitting and standing or shifting position. Please help!
Hai, I am diabetic for last 22 years, taking insulin mixtard 30, 26 unit in the morning and 22 units in the evening along with tablet Galvus met + zoryl m2 in the morning and zoryl m2 in the evening. My blood sugar is between 160-180 fasting, and between 250-300 2hours after meals constantly. I am regular non-veg and I don't exercise, I walk at least 1.5 km daily for my regular work. I live on 4th floor, and I go up and come down at least 3 times daily. What should I do to control my blood sugar level. Kindly advise me.
I am married person and my testicle of one side is squeezed many years ago. We are trying for a baby but my wife could not conceived. Can testicles make problem for that?
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.