Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi my baby is 5 months old. Since her birth I have been using Vaidyaratnam ksheerabala Thailam for her massage and she has no problem so far. But due to winter now, her skin has become too dry and red rough skin specially face skin. I don't want to use any lotion as she keep on putting her hands in her mouth. Please suggest something safe and good for my baby's dry skin. Also please advice if I can use roghan badam shirin oil on her face / body to keep her skin moisturised.
My father is a diabetic patient and his age is 59 years. Fasting: 220, after meal: 380. How we have to control this and what kind of diet he has to take ?
Hi I asking this question for my frnd. The problem is she facing a problem of white water discharge till the age of 15 but the white water discharge coming in low quantity is this a major issue or normal pls suggest she is very stressed.
Am suffering from migraine. I have eaten many pain killers but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I have bifascicular block--rbbb and labb as per my ecg. Can I get cataract operation without trouble? Thanks.
I am suffering from infection in penis like my opening oval portion is always red and also I feel pain and itching near that area, skin also comes out sometimes, I have applied nizral ointment but it cured only for limited time .once I stop applying again I feel the same. Please help me out.
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
Iam losing weight quickly, I have used many type of medicine but no use please solve my problem and treat me, because that problem I have no sleep and no rest I had a lot of headache please help me.
My penis length is average but have some bending in it. How can I straighten it and increase it's length?
I get lot of body pain especially legs when I sleep. I am experiencing it from so many years. What is the reason and how to overcome this.
Are there any disadvantages of ICL surgery for eyes in long run? and Is the surgery permanent or lens have to be replaced after few years?
Can I apply onion juice on oiled hair or I have to first wash off the oil? Just want to know weather onion juice will have similar effect as it has on normal hair or is there any bad effect of applying it on oiled hair? Because I want to keep oil overnight and apply onion juice in morning before washing hair.
I want increase my Height upto 5 inches what should I do. This summer I want go to the gym can it will increase the height. My present height is 5'6.
Varicose veins are bulging blue veins on the legs that can cause leg swelling, skin blackening and even open wounds called ulcers. It is commonly seen in people aged 35 and above who have to stand a lot. Here are a few tips to prevent these:
1. Avoid standing for long periods: Standing for long periods of time causes blood to pool in your leg veins and they begin to bulge out like a balloon. Avoid standing desks at your work. If you have to stand, take a 5-minute break every hour and walk around or sit down.
2. Keep weight in check: Overweight people have a higher incidence of varicose veins. Keeping your weight in check would also prevent varicose veins.
3. Exercise 30 minutes a day: Exercise, especially brisk walking or jogging, will get the blood in your leg veins to circulate and thus prevent varicose veins.
4. Take the stairs: This simple exercise activates your calf muscles and gets blood to circulate in your veins.
5. Be vigilant: Calf cramps, swelling, change in colour of skin over foot and open wounds over the feet are a few signs that you need to look out for. Seek medical help to prevent worsening of this disease.
Follow these simple steps and you would be able to prevent varicose veins and have healthy feet.