Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meena AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old woman and I have this head ache which occurs all the time and yeah issues with stomach are also often mainly all this gastric problems but this head ache is a major issue I have consulted many doctors and had also my eyes checked but the situation remains the same after few days please help.
When you say weight loss, the first thing that comes to mind is the need to starve oneself and skip eating. This thought is very scary for people who are used to 4 regular meals a day. But, now you can feel good, because it is not just scary, it is false too. The idea is to eat healthy and low-calorie foods and not to stop eating completely.
You should also learn to trick your body, eat something filling that will control and delay your hunger pangs. Your stomach is busy, but not digesting anything that adds a lot of calories into your system. Sounds great, isn't it? Try these low-fat, filling foods and see how different your body reacts.
- Eggs: They are not just filled with protein, but provide all the essential amino acids for your system. These amino acids have the ability to suppress hunger, and it will be quite some time before you start feeling hungry. Scrambled or hard-boiled or in any form you like, pick an egg if you have a choice and see the difference.
- Oatmeal: Breakfast is considered as the most important meal of the day and try to make it as wholesome as possible. Oats, loaded with fiber, fills your stomach and prolongs your hunger pangs. They are not just low on calories, but help control your body mass index (BMI) as well. Oats can be cooked in different ways, and by adding fruit or vegetables you can make it more wholesome. Oats helps in controlling cravings and oats in form of salads is a very healthy option.
- Apples: With about 75 calories in each average-sized fruit, apple is packed with nutrients and accelerates weight loss. The ursolic acid present in apples improves fat burning and promotes leaner muscle mass. Best eaten raw, you can also add it to oats or have a smoothie.
- Beans: Packed with water, fiber, and protein, beans in any form will keep you full and is a great addition to your diet. Either as a soup, baked, or cooked in your preferred way, beans will help you eat less and lose more weight.
- Nuts: While nuts are usually considered off radar for people who are watching their weight, it is not true. Whether almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, or pistachios, nuts contain unsaturated fats and are packed with fibers. They are packed with calories, but you will feel full for a long time before you are hungry again, and that helps. A glass of water along with the nuts will prolong the digestion and keep your hunger pangs away for more hours.
If you are planning to lose some weight, eating these types of foods will definitely help you.
I am a housewife I used to work daily. I am not feeling well from some days I think that I am suffering from sugar disease. Kindly tell me the symptoms of sugar and precautions taken.
precautionary measure for cold during summer, as I sweat very much during night, while fan is running all the night At the morning I always wake up with nose chock.
Hi please tell me the simplest way to become healthy and fit cause I don't want to take any medicine. Just give me the simple daily routine. Which will be beneficial to all like feeling hungry at time, sleeping time at time. Currently I am 20+ boy with height 5'2" but very thin please help.
I am having severe nausea and burning sensation in my stomach. What medicine can be taken? Also I get loose motions every month during menstruation so please advise me some medicine to prevent it.
I get small wound on my lips. It is painful. Is it because of deficiency of any vitamin? Please help me. It is irritating sometimes.
Hello doctor I am 25 years old female weight 59 kg and height is 5'3. I am suffering from massive hair loss problems and I was non vegetarian by birth and about 6 months ago now I have become vegetarian by choice, is it affecting me? And I have also used many kinds of products but it didn't suit me. So what should I do with my diet and with this issue. Thanks.
Sir, I'm 21 years old. In ECG my first degree av block (PR 228). And echo cardiograph and lipik profile are normal. Many time my heart beat more then 110/ minute. And in night many time slow less 65. I'm very upset. Many time heart beats missing. please what can I do? And it is serious problem or not. Thanks.
I am 32 years old mother of 2 kids. From last 7 days I am having pain in right side head. From yesterday my shoulders and right eye has also started paining. If I will have disprin the headache will stop. No nausea or any other problem. Just pain. Now I am having problem in moving my neck as it is paining from back. Can you please suggest is it a sign of brain tumour? Which test should I get done? Which specialist Dr. should I concern to get it checked. Can you reply urgently?
Hi, can you please let me know how do I gain weight without gaining fat. Also, I work in a bank where there is a lot of mental stress. I want to gain weight in areas like wrist and forearms. Thanks.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.
Some common causes of stomach aches are indigestion, gas, heartburn, constipation, a stomach infection, overeating and lactose intolerance. However, stomach pain can also be due to more serious issues like an ulcer, a hernia, gall stones, a urinary tract infection and appendicitis.
When you have a stomach ache, it can be really difficult to concentrate on anything. Irrespective of the reason behind the stomach ache, you want it to go away fast.
A home remedy for stomach ache
Ginger has antioxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help regulate the digestion process, in turn reducing stomach pain. Plus, ginger helps decrease the production of free radicals as well as increase digestive juices and neutralize stomach acids.
1. Cut one medium-size fresh ginger root into thin slices.
2. Bring one cup of water to a boil and add the ginger slices. Boil for three minutes, and then simmer for another five minutes.
3. Remove from heat, strain, and add honey to taste.
4. Sip it slowly.
5. Drink ginger tea two or three times a day to ease stomach ache and improve digestion.