Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meena AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my son is 10 years old and still suffering with bed wet problem every night. We tried basic home remedies and it did't work. Can you please help me to understand what could be the cause for it and suggest remedy to prevent it. Thanks.
I have migraine since 14 years. I can't even sleep with headache. What should I do to get rid of it.
I am 22 years old male. I am doing masturbation since 15 year at least 2 times in a week. I want to know about the side effects and also the diet for a healthy sexual life. Thank you sir.
I am usually having headache when awake in the morning. Its an unbearable pain because of which my works suffer a lot. Please suggest me what should I do while having headache.
Im having pimples on my face which comes frequently and because of that scare remains on my face what should I do?
I have a daughter of 2.5 years ,there are yellow spots on her front upper teeth though we used to brush her teeth twice a day.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have hair fall. My friend suggested me to use hair bless tablets. Can I use this tablets. And please guide me how use this.
I have severe headache many times in a day specially in night .I.Don't know why it happens Many times I skip my meals I think that's why it happens. I.Take proper rest . Sometimes I puke also now a days . Intensity of headache is increasing .Please tell what to do ?
I am 69 year old diabetic on oral medication & insulin (10 units Novorapid at Breakfast & 24 units Glargine at 10 pm). I have a erectile dysfunction but was yet able to enjoy sex with my partner once a week or more. I am also on Metocard75, Olmegard AM 20/5, Rosycap CV 10/75 & Nicoran OD 10 all OD. Was advised tablet Jardiance 10 in November 2016. Ever since then there's a burning sensation at the bottom of the glans and smegma formation has increased. Some days the itching is high as well as the foreskin gets chaffed. This has led to 0 sex since. Please advise.
Hello doctor. My 6 year old daughter is suffering with microcytic hypochromic anaemia. With hemoglobin 4.2. Her pediatrician suggested tonoferon syrup. N vitamin C tablets. But she's having fever, vomiting and stomach pain. And loss of appetite. Her ultra sound scanning is normal. Liver functioning test seems normal. Can you please suggest what is the cause n treatment. Please advice me proper medication. Waiting for a soon reply. Thank you.
Hello I am 28 year old male. My problem .is mentally I did not concentrate and always in anger even little little things irritates me. Thats effect my relationship. The most important problem is I lost positivity in my thoughts. My girlfriend is working girl. Last some days I thought that she cheat me but whenever I try to find something like that every time I was wrong. But my mind is not ready to accept it yet I treat her like a culprit . Please save my relationship I known that was my problem. 24 hrs I thought that she cheat me for this I can not sleep well. She is very honest about me and this relationship. I want to believe in her but I do not know why can not do that. Please help me what to do?
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.