Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KhannaYour feedback matters!
I m losing my hair faster, I tried many shampoos for stopping it, but it doesn't. Now what I do for it?
Respected sir, There is a problem of some Eczemas in all body from many days. What it's reason and what care should be done for this.
I am 18 years old and I am losing hair when I was 15. I started using minoxidil and finasteride 2 weeks ago but my hair fall increased. So is it good to take these. My father is bald but I don't wanna get bald .specially Not before 30s.
I am a 19 years female. I have lots of pimples on my face and back. And have dark patchy skin in my underarms. Suggest me somthng that I could get rid of as early as possible.
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
I have eczema on my feet, and it's really painful. And some boils on it. Itching and I am under medication from last more than 2 years still it's not curing. Is there is no Dr. To cure my problem. I cannot take this in my life. Dr. Prescribed., tyza cream, and some sort of tablets but still it's not curing. Please help. I reside in navi Mumbai belapur.
I have pimples as well as black spots. I tried many creams but doesn't work. How can I get rid of those in one month. Next month am going to collage I can't go with these pimples. Please tell me a way, thanks in advance .
I have pimples on my face and I also have dark spot of pimples. I have dot dot on my face so how to remove it. What precaution do I use?
What Is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes scaling and inflammation (pain, swelling, heat, and redness). Skin cells grow deep in the skin and slowly rise to the surface. This process is called cell turnover, and it takes about a month. With psoriasis, it can happen in just a few days because the cells rise too fast and pile up on the surface.
Most psoriasis causes patches of thick, red skin with silvery scales. These patches can itch or feel sore. They are often found on the elbows, knees, other parts of the legs, scalp, lower back, face, palms, and soles of the feet. But they can show up other places such as fingernails, toenails, genitals, and inside the mouth.
- Who gets Psoriasis?
- What causes Psoriasis?
- How is Psoriasis diagnosed?
- How is Psoriasis treated?
Who Gets Psoriasis?
Anyone can get psoriasis, but it occurs more often in adults. In many cases, there is a family history of psoriasis. Certain genes have been linked to the disease. Men and women get psoriasis at about the same rate.
What Causes Psoriasis?
Psoriasis begins in the immune system, mainly with a type of white blood cell called a T cell. T cells help protect the body against infection and disease. With psoriasis, T cells are put into action by mistake. They become so active that they set off other immune responses. This leads to swelling and fast turnover of skin cells. People with psoriasis may notice that sometimes the skin gets better and sometimes it gets worse. Things that can cause the skin to get worse include:
- Changes in weather that dry the skin
- Certain medicines.
How Is Psoriasis Diagnosed?
Psoriasis can be hard to diagnose because it can look like other skin diseases. The doctor might need to look at a small skin sample under a microscope.For appointments call 9004839333.Clinics at Malad,Juhu and Bandra in Mumbai.
How Is Psoriasis Treated?
Treatment depends on:
- How serious the disease is
- The size of the psoriasis patches
- The type of psoriasis
- How the patient reacts to certain treatments
I am suffering from allergy problem since last two years. Used medicine such as alleges atarax hhlevo etc. But fully not covered. What to do.
I had fungal infection before 1 year my doctor had proffered me itraconazole capsules it had repaired the infected part but infected part left dark spots which sometimes become red and starts itching for 1-2 hours what should I do for perfect removal of dark spots?
My hair has become thinner and fragile. Quite many times I can easily pull it out, nd there are times it seems strong. People say you should apply oil or go for ayuvedictrearment like massages as it will make hairfall worse if treated at this stage. Can I am take ayurvedic treatment keeping in mind my hair's fragile condition, or should I go for allopathic or both of them.
I have lot of warts, both old and new in my body. I have also a cyst in my neck. Some new warts are also coming up in my face and neck. I wash my face once with dove like soap. I am 60 years old male and take medicines for thyroid and uric acid. Please advise.
Male 23, I had pimples for few year but now they're gone. But they leave a small very small dark patches over a very small area on my cheek. Its very small and one may have to look for it for correct visual. Can you tell me what kind of skin cream should I use to get completely patch free skin? nomarks or betnovate-n or betnovate-c any other effective cream? kindly give helpful cream name please thanks.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.