Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj DebdasYour feedback matters!
From past 2 months there is a problem with my hairs they are becoming white day by day it was not earlier but now a large proportion of hairs are white please let me know its cure and why it has caused.
I have penis foreskin, please suggest me good doctor for remove foreskin, and charges. And please tell me the recovery time after treatment.
I am 19 years old. I want to know that what are the symptoms of Dengue? Many of our friends were suffered from Dengue. So I don't want to take any risk! I am suffering from fever.
OK. Doctor. Doctor in now days my hairs fall too much. From. It my hair length short and. Hairs look thin. Plzz tell me what should I do. I'm too much worried about Tell me. please reply me soon.
My daughter is 15 years old and she has bed wetting problem since her childhood. She is around 65 kgs weight and not yet matured Is it a problem needs to consult a doctor who. Would that be. Please help.
Stress, the new buzzword, has become an inevitable part of our lives. Take any of today’s diseases, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, cancer, sleep disorders, indigestion, infertility, depression, memory loss, migraines, etc. All of them have a common contributing factor stress.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of balance maintained between the three elements or doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these 3 components is the main cause of ill health. Different diseases have one of these as predominant factor. Stress disrupts the balance and so contributes to various diseases. Managing stress is one of the keys to maintaining good health and thereby avoiding a lot of lifestyle related disorders.
Read on to know and understand some of the simple but effective ways of maintaining stress.
- Yoga Asanas: While yoga, in general, is believed to calm the mind and reduce stress, shava asana (corpse pose) sarvanga asana (Shoulder stand), hala asana (plough pose), simha asana (lion pose) and shalabhasana (locust pose) are greatly beneficial in reducing stress.
- Take a break: A break to break away from the mundane routine helps. Try doing nothing for a short while and see how this practice calms the nervous system and provides a clear state of mind.
- Mind your mind: Stress is often caused by fear of what might happen. Changing attitude to a positive one can go a long way in reducing overall stress.
- Analyse your stressors: If you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change the way you react to it or simply ignore it. It is definitely not possible to have control over all things in life. Learning this helps greatly in managing stress.
- Meditation: Using Om, take deep breaths and focus on air moving through the lungs and the body. This can be done anywhere and leaves you with a calm mind and body. Pranayama also increases the flow of oxygen to all parts of the body and relaxes you completely.
- Hand it down: The ends of the finger have pressure points which act as energy channels for the body. The padding at the end of the thumb and the middle portion of the index finger are linked to the brain and can be stimulated to manage stress. Most yoga asanas use this hand posture.
- Warm baths: Add some ginger juice and baking soda to the bucket of hot water. This improves circulation and helps you in feeling light, with elevated mood.
- Herbal teas: These are, simply put, magical. Substances like chamomile, tulsi, basil, jasmine, Brahms, cardamom, etc. provide a soothing effect on the mind and body. The aroma and taste of these leave you feeling elated, with the stress disappearing with their vapours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Vinod weight is very low though he eat too much And his digestive system is good, so what can he do?
I have some secret problem. My mother and father did sex daily at night .my parents room was behind me .my mom is 35 years old. I had seen them everyday. First day when I saw them .after this I was attracted by my mother. My penis is erected when I see her. This is very shame for me .please help me.
I am suffering from cough 2-3 months bronchitis. My HB. 13.2 & igb total 7.7. It's from my childhood. It's 2 times in a year. I always consult many doctors. I always test and find nothing like tb. Can I find permanent solution of my cough.
My , age 30yrs, Height 5.10 Inch, weight 84kg. Physically i am fit. We want to loose the weight .Please suggest How to reduce the Weight.
In today's environment when sun's heat damages your skin more than ever and the pollution plays its part equally there are some of the skin care methods you should know and employ.
While there are tons of products available in the market which claims so high but most of us don't know the use and the particular product types to be used.
Here I am trying to present some common tips that anyand everybody can do and get awesome results.
The few important skin care techniques include following few points.
1) use of least possible cosmetic products and if using them use them judiciously.
2) do these following steps daily procedures if possible twice a day.
A) cleansing: use a good cleansing product to remove day to day dirt and polution from you skin.
B) tonning: use a good toner to massage and&nbsp;tone your skin. Effective employment of this will prevent your skin from early wrinkles and makes it look young for a long time.
C) moisturizing: last but equally important is using a qaulity moisturinzing after these two step. Skin without moisture looks very dull and gets harm very easily.
These steps should not take more than 15 minutes to do and gives a very good results.
In addition one can use a scrub but not more than twice a week to remove the dead skin tissue and which opens up the pores of the skin.
One must wear a sunscreen lotion that contains spf 15 or higher to prevent the sunrays from damaging it whenever going out.
You can also add a multivitamin and multimineral tablet to your daily diet.
Most of the people have a urge to get a fairer skin but in true sense skin with any shed can look nice when maintained with a good care.
Other facts which all know like eating healthy food, least use of oils, drinking good quantity of water are also helpful in maintaining a good healthy body.
Live healthy and enjoy the wellness.