Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj DebdasYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having a high diabetes300_350in fasting after taking insulin and medicine.One of my friend suggested me for bariatric surgery.Want to know the success rate of the surgery.Is there any post surgery problem or not life long.Will my diabetees will in control for ever.
Dear sir, mam My wife has not period (MC) since last 60 days. There is any concerns about it. She is 25 years old. She has three children. Although she has done sterilization also 6 months ago.
I have constipation problem for long time now baby delivery by c section the problem continue but it become worst when I go toilet stool come with pain and bleeding everyday, I use pilex tube and tablet but nothing work My deit is normal one roti a bowl of pulse or cooked veggie lots of water but nothing worth please help me.
What to do to avoid premature ejaculation? I am 23 years old, slightly overweight and has 6 foot height. But while doing intercourse, I ejaculate after 1 or hardly 2 mins on the first trip. It happens when I increases the speed of the strokes. Kindly suggest me.
I want to loose weight but my results are so slow I do cycling for nearly 45 minutes in morning at 5 am and I drink 4 cups of green tea in a day I ate 4 chapaties with vegetable at morning four in afternoon and then I go for walking in evening for at least half an hour I walk then I ate 4 chapaties at night and sleep PLS TELL ME . WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO BOOST MY RESULTS RESULTS ARE SO LOW TELL ME?
I am 18 years old. I am suffering from hair fall from 1 year now half of my hairs are gone .i used homeopathic medicine shampoo oil. But it is not effective I also used home remedies but nothing can help me.
Hallo Sir, Namaste, I interested in the treatment of Myotonia congenital ie. Muscles Initial Movement from Contracting To Relaxing (during any movement of body from Rest to Action) My age is 24 years and rest everything is fit.
Actually the problem which she was facing is she z getting leg pains. A lot. She z very weak. Can't work properly for at least 1hr. Can you please suggest any medicine for her.
I am a 45 years old male. I love to do exercise daily morning at home. My question is that can I do my cardio exercises or running daily. If yes then what is the time duration and how much times a week. Thanks
Hello respected doctors I am 23 years old male I am suffering from many health issues like low confidence thinking, judging and decision making ability, forgetfulness, speaking in slow manner, unable to focus or remember things unable to retrieve information from brain. Please help me is there any blood tests required or need or any tests to be done? What is my case? And with whom should it be dealing with physician or neurologist or someone else? I am even a smoker and am on Bp tabs metxl 12.5 since 50 days only please help me give me a advice I am very disturbed.
My stools ate not complete. I have pull it back. I get no blood with my stool. Can you please tell me complete symptoms of piles.
What are the symptoms of low blood pressure and sugar and what to do if someone is suffering from low or high blood pressure.
I am 59 years of age and regularly taking one capsule of lipocut-60 to reduce weight on the advice of a doctor. For quite some time I am having orange colour discharge of oily liquid from the rectum. What is that due to. Is there any remedy for that?
My weight is not gaining & I am also feel weak or seek please give the proper solution for gain weight.
Hi. Im 23 yrss old female. Im going to have sinus surgery next week. I just want to know shat I should I take care of after surgery. I do have allergies too. Please suggest me. Thank you.
I am facing problem in getting erection second time. First time I ejaculate in less than a minute and then it gets tough to get erection second time. What could be the problem?
I am looking too lean. With belly fat. And I want to reduce it with strong health. Please help what can I do?
Involuntary and sudden urine loss in women is termed as urinary incontinence. Some of the contributory factors to urinary incontinence are menopause, pregnancy and childbirth.
There are seven types of urinary incontinence.
- Stress incontinence: If normal physical movements like sneezing, coughing and exercising cause small amounts of urine to leak out, it is called 'stress incontinence'.
- Urge incontinence: If large amounts of urine leak out during unexpected and at odd times, like during sleeping, it is called 'urge incontinence'.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination, along with urge incontinence or not.
- Functional incontinence: If external deterrents or physical disabilities like not being able to find a toilet, leads to sudden leakage of urine, it is called 'functional incontinence'.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage. This is called 'overflow incontinence'.
- Mixed incontinence: Whenever urge and stress incontinence occur together, it is categorized as 'mixed incontinence'.
- Transient incontinence: When urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations like infections or new medications, it is called 'transient incontinence'.
Urinary incontinence is not a disease; it is a symptom. Infections, diabetes, or other medical conditions can cause incontinence. If incontinence is temporary, the causes might be any or all of the following:
- Urinary tract infection
- Over consumption of alcohol
- Too much caffeine intake
- Consuming carbonated drinks
- Decaffeinated coffee and tea
- Use of artificial sweeteners
- Foods which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
- Corn syrup
- Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
- High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
However, if incontinence is persistent, the symptoms might be different:
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, hormonal changes and weight gain in the body can cause incontinence.
- Childbirth: Normal vaginal delivery weakens muscles that control the bladder, thus leading to incontinence.
- Age: The bladder muscles weaken with age which, in turn, affects the bladder urine holding capacity.
- Menopause: The levels of "oestrogen" hormone drop with the onset of menopause. Oestrogen keeps the lining of the urethra and bladder healthy. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues leads to incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The bladder and uterus are supported by the same ligaments and muscles. Surgery deteriorates the pelvic floor muscles, thus removing the uterus can lead to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal urine flow. This causes overflow incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, brain tumours, strokes or spinal injury can cause incontinence.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.