Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am getting burning sensation in my foot and I don't have sugar. I have thyroid but under control. Would you please suggest me the solution.
Kya hastmaithun karna galat hota hai. Kya ise 30-35 ke umra tak karna sahi hai, jabki ye lat 15-16 ke umra se hi laga ho. Isse kya kya problem ho sakta hai.
My child is 11 months old. He getting rashes on his face on skin & dandruff like on his scalp mostly on winter time or on air conditioned room. What should I do?
I got married 3, months before Dec 28 I should have my periods but still not get. But yesterday night I got thick. Brown color bleed which is unusual and still now its bleed so lightly. I have headache and stomach pain. Can get pregnant or not? Pls clear my doubt.
I have eyes problem. I can see with concentration. What should I do? Are I prefer for a eye drop or glasses. please suggest me.
Hello Sir, my son is about 6 months & 10 days of age. But there are some skin problem in his both legs near ankle. Some spots like which creates after itching. These are since last 2 months & not solving yet. He also has the problem of vomiting after taking his milk (bottle milk, never gets breast milk) and such serious cough problem also. Please suggest me what to do. Will wait for your reply eagerly.
Dear sir, Im having pain in my right testicles upper part its some what puffy on the testis. It is swelling when pain comes please help me.
From. My birth I had mole in my face it is half of my face and made my face ugly I consult the doctor she said only option is laser treatment so I wanna know cost of the operation?
Anyone with Chronic Prostatitis ever had a turp done. I did, but it was only one of a number of other factors I was having down there?
Dear Doctor since 3 years I am suffering from sunburn on my both arms to back. I don't know what it is actually because I tried many doctors but still there is no effect on my skin. Please give me some remedy.
I have more small pimples on my face I have tired some natural medicines like lemon honey. Etc BT no use what I have to do to reduce my pimples pls tell me the solution.
I am 29 year female. Its 4 years of my marriage. I have 2 year baby. My left boob is small and right boob is big. Left size around 32 and right size is around 34. Its looks very uncomfortable. Please suggest what should I do for same boobs size.
What is viral fever?
Viral fever refers to an acute infection caused by the action of viruses. Flu or influenza is the most common form of viral fever. Since viral fever is contagious, when an infected person sneezes or coughs the virus spreads and comes in contact with other people. Children can remain contagious for about 10 days if they get the early symptoms of viral fever. Children who are younger than two years are at an increased risk of developing complications pertaining to viral fever. Controlling the symptoms of cold, fever and cough can cure viral fever.
Symptoms of viral fever
Fever and chills are the early signs of viral fever. Children suffering from viral fever will feel pain throughout their body. Other common signs and symptoms involving viral fever include cough, cold, runny nose, sore throat, nausea, fatigue, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, and stomach ache.
Certain preventive measures against viral fever
- Keeping your child away from anyone who is sick is advisable. To prevent the germs from spreading ask everyone to use tissues while they sneeze or cough. Make sure that your family member maintains good hygiene habits if he/she is suffering from diarrhea or is vomiting.
- To prevent coming in contact with germs wash your and your child's hands properly
- Seasonal changes are the thriving phase for viruses so take precautionary measures during those periods of the year
Tips for quicker recovery of your child
1. Offer enough drinks - A child gets dehydrated through fever, vomiting, and diarrhea. Oral Rehydration Salts can be given to little ones as it contains all the essential nutrients. This can be given to a baby even if he/she is just in breastfeeding stage.
2. Feed them special food - Soft and semi-liquid foods can be given to your child if he/she older than 6 months. Foods like dals, soups, and curd with sugar are advisable for your child. As he/she gradually gets stronger thicker foods like mashed vegetable can be added to his/her diet.
3. Ensure that your child gets adequate rest - Since viral fever is contagious it is advisable to let your child sleep in a separate room. Since the fever causes fatigue adequate rest is required for recovery. This will also prevent him/her from getting the other family members infected.
4. Sponge your child's body - Sponging your child's body with lukewarm water can control high fever.
5. Maintain proper hygiene - It is essential to wash your hands before and after touching your child to prevent the infection from spreading to the other family members.