Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Maneesh SonthaliaYour feedback matters!
He have seen and analysed the problem and prescribed required medicine.Waiting to see some positive results.It was overall nice experience.
I am 25 years old I am man and my problem is that my skin is very oily and pimples and pimples sopt is very dark.
Good evening sir or me sir mere chahre ki skin rukhi rukhi si ho gyo hain aur choti chote black dhabbe jese ho gye h sir please give me treatment issue so improve my face skin. I want to know aisa kyo hota haim sir please give ne a proper Knowledge for improve my face skin.
I have lot of blocks spots in my face and my face color also converted into black so how to remove black dots.
Skin of my face is getting dull. It's looking like a overage face plzzzz give me a natural suggestions.
I am 22 years female and I have problem of whitening of hair and hair fall problem please suggest me something about my hair problems.
Is onion juice helpful in reducing hair fall and inducing dense hair growth. If so then pls suggest the frequency of using it and the procedure? Thank you.
I'm already under gone an surgery for bilateral gynecomastia on year 2007. Later from 2015. My breast size was getting big like a female. Can I avoid this without surgery.
Heelo mam meri age 25 hai. Or mere forhead pr pimples ki problem rehti hai .ye thik ni hote. Please mrko kuch solution btao. Mere chin pr bhi pimles hote hai. Pimples mai se kbhi kbi kuch ni niklta bus pain krta rehta hai or nishan ho jate hai pimples khtm hone ke baD.
I am 21years male. I have problem of hair falling. Suggest me some solution. Is the short hair is solution.
I have an acne problem. Darkspots,whiteheads on nose blackheads and oily skin I started using nivea men dark spot reduction face wash its working but not up to the mark .please suggest some treatment.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.
Lybrate | Dr. Jai Dhingra speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY