Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahadey Dey
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahadey DeyYour feedback matters!
I am feeling like vomiting n sometimes vomit too. Wen I get nervous or get stressed or get extremely happy or extremely sad I feel like vomiting. Before giving presentation I also feel d same. How to stop it? Dis fear z stopping me to participate in any competition. please help me sir or mam.
I have red eyes for 3 days and I am feeling tired for the most of the time still is their a medication required for me or should I consult a doctor.
I am 20 years old boy I am only 51 kg I want gain more weight how can I get a little fat now am very thin.
I have white spots on hands and legs, consulted doctor who said its leukoderma and cannot be cured what should I do.
Sir I was diagnosed with myopic cnvm in july 2015 after that I had 4 injections of lucentis 2 in each eye till march 2016. After that I was still fearing for its recurrence so I started ayurveda from sept 2016 till now and my vision now is 6/9 in right eye and 6/12 in left. And sir I wear specs of -13 power. Now major problem is that all govt jobs require 6/6 with glasses. So so I want to ask if there is any treatment for me so that my vision can get to 6/6 and this problem of retinal bleeding will not recur. thanks.
It helps in premature ejaculation. Eat for minimum 30 days daily 5 grm and see the benefits.
1) singhara is used for treating diarrhoea, dysentery, thyroid problem, swelling and bronchitis.
2) it is natural antioxidant, prevents wrinkles, protects from uv rays and helps to cure weakness.
3) it helps to prevent sugar, ulcer, gout and heart diseases.
4) singhara is very rich in carbohydrate and 100 gm of it gives 115 calories.
5) it help in proper functioning of thyroid.
6) the fruits are used to treat sore throat, anemia, fractures, urinary disorders, and in leprosy.
7) it is anti oxidant and help to cure cough.
8) singhara peel can be grind and applied on swelling to get relief.
9) regular eating of its flour helps to gain weight.
10) for eczema cure, dried singhara should be mixed with lemon juice and applied regularly on affected area.
Hi, am 23 years old working in bangalore. I am facing serious hair fall problem from 3-4 weeks. So I consulted doctor in my native and they gave injection 2 ml of "vitcofol injection - 10 ml" & said rest of 8 ml I need to take in 4 parts (on alternative days) and gave me Hairich tab n said to take daily one tab in afternoon, and gave one hair oil also. So now I took two injections but am facing too much pain in injected area & also am feeling something muscle catched in back (near latissimus medius area) am worrying about that. Please suggest me.
I am 40 years and suffering from GAS problem, although I am taking lite food but gas is producing and fill pain at stomach. Give some solution.
My HBAIC is 8.4, TSH 1.10, GLUCOSE FASTING 138, TOTAL CHOLESTERAL 121, HDL CHOLESTEROL 43, LDL CHOLESTEROL 63 mg/dlhips is 8.4, TSH 1.10, GLUCOSE FASTING 138, TOTAL CHOLESTERAL 121, HDL CHOLESTEROL 43, LDLcholesterol 121, HDL CHOLESTEROL 43, LDL CHOLESTEROL 63 mg/dl The medicines are AZULIX 1 MF FORTE - TWO TABLETS PER DAY, TELEKAST F - ONE TABLET PER DAY AND RAPILIF D 8/0.5 PER DAY Please inform me whether these medicines can control my sugar and also cure my prostrate. With kin regards,
While most of us consume alcohol on a social basis, or during certain special and momentous events of our life, there are some people who may be classified as heavy drinkers. There is a certain alcohol limit as per the sex, age and climate that a person can have on a daily basis. When a person overshoots that limit on a daily basis and that too by a large margin, he or she may be known as a heavy drinker.
If you fall in this heavy drinking category, then you may want to go through the following tips in order to bring down and curb your habit so that you can drink in moderation, without causing undue problems for your mental and physical health.
- Use bitters: Using bitters, especially digestive bitters, with your drinks can help in bringing down the amount of alcohol that you consume in one go. This can also help your body in digesting the alcohol in a better manner so that you do not wake up with a hangover. Also, the use of digestive bitters can help in detoxification of the liver and prevent it from getting coated with toxins released by alcohol.
- Water: It is a well-known fact that one must stay hydrated while drinking so that he/she does not get carried away and drink too much. You can easily have a glass of water between each drink so that you keep the buzz at a stable level rather than letting it get to your head, to a point where you start to ask for even more alcohol. Moreover, before a big party or event, it is best to first have plenty of water so that you do not end up going overboard.
- Cleansing juices: The latest diet and fitness fad includes a dose of juices churned from various kinds of fruit and vegetables. You can also try this cleansing juice menu every time you feel like reaching out for a drink. This will help you in keeping things in perspective and then drinking moderately, if and when the need arises.
- Set a drink deadline: If you want to cut back on your drinks significantly, then one of the best things to do is to set yourself a drink deadline. As per this deadline, you will set a number where you will stop. For instance, once you have reached 2 to 3 drinks, you will automatically stop so that you do not binge.
- Find a support group: It is best to find a support group of friends or even an alcoholic anonymous group so that you can share your experiences and find motivation at the same time. This is especially important for those going through withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi, I am 26 years old I get monthly two times pain in my right breast. Last 6 months before only my pain started. Its breast cancer symptoms.
Vaginal lubrication that is non-smelly and clear is absolutely normal. For when you are aroused, vaginal lubrication increases, which makes physical intimacy pleasurable. However, just like vaginal dryness, too much of vaginal wetness certainly ruins the pleasure of sex. For if this happens, the woman will not be able to feel the friction of the penis against her vaginal wall. For the man, too much of vaginal wetness also creates discomfort as the man fails to feel the tightness enclosing the penis.
Causes of excessive vaginal wetness
- Natural causes: During sexual arousal, the veins in the pelvis, clitoris and vulva dilate, allowing more blood to flow through. In women who are super aroused, the vagina starts to sweat excessively, which makes it excessively lubricated. Too much vaginal lubrication can also occur in case of G-spot orgasm or female ejaculation.
- Medication: Excessive vaginal wetness can also happen because of high levels of oxytocin or estrogen in the uterus, cervix and vagina. This can be caused by hormonal fluctuations, usually caused owing to the side effects of birth control pills. In women, rise in the estrogen levels is especially noticeable if she has just started or stopped taking birth control pills.
Ayurveda, being a 100% safe mode of treatment and without any side effect, offers a simple remedy to this issue:
- Pour a glass of water into a bowl
- Put a handful of coriander leaves in it
- Allow the leaves to soak in the water overnight
- Strain the water in the morning and have it on an empty stomach
It has been found that this age old herbal medicine is an awesome panacea for curing excess lubrication and making sex even more enjoyable every time. However, you must remember as with all holistic therapy, you need to drink it every day to enjoy its beneficial effects. It should take about a month before one starts experiencing its effects. Another remedy is preparing an infusion by boiling walnut leaves in water for at least 20 min, straining them and then using it as a douche. This can be done four times a day for positive and quick results. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.