Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Madhumita KuilaYour feedback matters!
Hello one of my friend has a continuous problem of Low Blood Pressure due to which she often feels Dizziness. She is a 27 year old working female.
Sir, I am a 36 years old man. Frequently suffering from stomach and abdomen pain. Monthly once or twice from two years. Meftal spas tablet giving some relief at that time at least after 12 hours. Also severe weakness at that time. I have high BP and on Telma-H for that. I have digestion problem also. Please suggest me the specialist to consult.
I am married and 5 years have passed. She had undergone all the medical tests and foud to be ok. The only thing that was found that she has pco. Also I had done the sperm test but the result is not that good. The mortality rate is high and sperm counts are low. My penis also gets infected frequently with a itching and redness on the head. Kindly advise.
I am 63 years male I am taking medicine from last 8 years now when yesterday I gone for my check up my bp showing 70/120 is it OK I am taking amlokind 5 and lostat h for my bp please suggest is it OK.
Through halter ECG it was noticed that my heart bit is fluctuating at different intervals from 48-55-65-95.Often I feel dizziness, weakness in walking & uneasiness.Is it due this reason? If so, what is its treatment? i
He fainted , took MRI scan it's normal , doctor taking cardio and neuro scan , seems low BP but not sure ,
I have low bp. My age is 25 years. I am getting low bp. Frequently. I used medicine also but no use tell me the good solution to me.
I live in delhi . I am working professional .I am a 32 y old male and have a chest pain for last 3 months. What should I do/
What is initial stage of high blood pressure and blood sugar? And how we protected our self from those diseases?
. I checked uric acid ,cholesterol, sugar and thyroid. All results are normal .but still having pain on foot arch after rest. What to be done to get rid. Of pain.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.