Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madan Mohan DasYour feedback matters!
My hands ,neck and face are bit darkly browned but my body is white. Is is due to sun. Can tanning be reversed? please help and how to remove.
My height is 5" 5 nd my age is 20 bt my weight is 67 is dis correct fr my age nd height. I want to reduce my weight nd to be fit how can I lose my weight.
What are the symptoms of dengue, malaria and typhoid and what are the remedial measures to be taken immediately and how many days it would take to recover?
After doing a few work or running few distance I feel tired. And dehydrated. I.e just about 4 to 6 min. Please suggest.
My baby girl is 8 months old and she is weighing 7.3 kg. Her birth weight is 3.1 kg and she was on mother fed milk for 6 months. Please let me know if her weight is correct or not?
I got thyroid 6 mths before taken medicine and it got reduce and done blood test reports says thyroid is not der but still I feel gland in neck how do I come to know I have thyroid or no.
1. I often get severe back pain, please advice what could be the reason? 2. What are the symptoms of thyroid. Pls help?
How should we consume nicotex chewngum to get rid of addiction of cigrate? And if you are having any other substitute for the same to get rid off it will be appreciable on your part. Thank You.
From past 5 years my hair is becoming white one after another and no of white hair is growing. Kindly help me for which reason this problem is happening with me.
I am 66 years old at times i find it difficult control my bladder and small amount of urine passes out is it a sign of prostrate gland enlargement
Dr. I am suffering from conjunctivitis from last one day there is little pain in my head and some itching in my right side eye please recommend medicine to get out of this problem soon.
Hello am Vishal, I buyed derma roller online of 0.5mm for my acne scars but I don't know how to use it what to apply on face after and before using derma roller. Please suggest me.
Hi Sir, I am 21 years old my problem is my legs are paining so I used another spray and tablet but don't relief so what I do?
Mera bahut jada sweat hota hai aur mai thora sa kam karne se ya fer hatne se mera sas ka problem hota hai. Aur tab aur bhi bahut pasina hota. please kuch help kijiye bahut din se main ye problem face kar raha hu.
With changing life scenarios, parents do not have time to spend with their children. The grandparents often fill this gap now. They still have the time and patience to listen to what happened on a daily basis, and are not caught in the whirlwind of having a task list that never ends with the day.
In a way, grand children are very closely bound to their grandparents and are expected to take care of them, when required. In fact, stats show that about 80% of primary caregivers for people over age of 60 are grandchildren. Their average age is about 27(either gender). There are specific advantages of this care giving relationship for both the grandparent and the grandchild.
- There is no hurry: Most of us want a pair of ears to listen to what we have to say. Whether it is the exciting college trip you had or the office dinner you just returned from, we all want to share it. So, in this era where parents are not as available as they were earlier, grandparents fill the gap. They are not just eagerly waiting for you to return, but they seem to have the time to hear you out and feel happy (or sad) about it. This leaves one with a great feeling.
- Been there, done that: Though they have had a different lifestyle, they have “been there, done that,” perhaps in different ways. The definition of fun might have changed, but fun was always there. If you have the time, hear out their version of fun. You would be left thinking that you are not anywhere close to the fun they had.
- Life is the best teacher: The experiences they share will probably be some of life’s best lessons, which cannot be gathered by reading any number of books or TED talks.
- Safety: While there definitely are care giving or assisted living homes, having them at home and taking care of them provides the additional safety net. There are family people around, and if required, readily available.
- A helping hand: Caring for grandparents does not always relate to doing things for them, it is a mutual thing, and they feel equally good and happy that they are able to contribute in some small way in your daily life. You can always offer to help, but very often, their energy levels are quite high, unless they are ill, and they are so happy doing something for you.
- Strengthens the bond: Needless to say, spending time with a person makes the relationship strong and lasting. Grandparents assume a very special place, and caring for them leaves one with a very good and satisfied feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.