Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
How many times can we take I pills in a year. Last time I have taken in april. Is is safe to take it now.
Dear Sir, I am 22 years old. My period was on time this month on 21st June and on 3 day it was completed. But on the 4th day of it I engaged with my boyfriend for sex with condom , but the problem was I was in tension so my boyfriend bring an I pill. So I took ipill on 26 june 16 within 48 hrs only . But after taking tab I was having no problem, but after 5 days taking ipill i.e. on 2nd july I was suffering from pain at urine area, headache I got a bleeding from where period comes. So I am worried about it. On 3rd day of period ie on 5th july 2016 I fear and go to local doctor he gave me some homeopathy medicine and with in 2 days it stop my bleeding but again today on 8th July'16 bleed when I urine so I fear so please help me is it normal or any problem all this because of I pill tab only. Or is there will be any problem for me from this?. Please doctor help me. Please help me.
Treatment of drug abuse normally involves a series of steps to be undertaken. These are:
1. Group therapy
3. Drug addiction
Furthermore, treatment of drug abuse generally follows a 12-step program which continues even after the treatment as a part of the recovery process.
Detoxification, or simply detox, is a procedure involving medical care while attempting to deal with withdrawal symptoms after your initial break from drug use. Since dealing with withdrawal symptoms can be quite problematic, you will certainly have to consult a doctor who will probably prescribe you certain medications.
There are different types of therapy needed to overcome the problem of drug abuse. These include:
1. Group therapy, where you can interact your problems with other people who are going through the same ordeal.
2. Motivational interviewing (mi), where you can resolve mixed feelings with regard to quitting and treatment.
3. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), where you can learn to take control over your actions as well as change your thought and behavior pattern in order to adjust to a drug-free life.
4. Motivational enhancement therapy (met), where motivational interviewing is used to help give you more motivation with respect to quitting drug consumption.
5. Family counseling, or even couples therapy, where you can learn how to stay drug-free as well as improve your relationship with your family members or with your partner.
Treatment programs are often similar to therapies and are classified into three types:
1. Inpatient treatment
2. Outpatient treatment
3. Residential treatment.
I actually had a sex last month 23th of April. Not my period date was 13th of may and till now I have not got period. What would be the reason. I don't want to get pregnant at this time please help me with my problem.
My wife get period on 21 October and we had unprotected intercourse on 25 October is their any chance to get pregnant?
Hi i had got my last period on 2nd week of jan and after that i dindt get my periods i m getting cramps backache body pain and symptoms of pregnancy didnt do a pregnancy test as if now i also have hypo thyroid is it likely this symptoms are seen in thyroid due to which i missed my period or should i wait till 1st week of march for my periods i m nt on medicines for thyroid , what should i do please help me.
Hello mam.I am 21yrs old married female. Its been four years after our marriage. My prolactin level is 52.3 I cunsulted a gynaecologist .She suggested some tablets.Now she has asked me to take medicine s to get pregnant and following her am taking chrominac ,rimros oil,susteneand cabogolin.My question is is it possible for me to get pregnant?v had contact on my 13th day of cycle.I also have had a miscarriage .Following the same doctor's medicines before 1 year.What should. I do?am also having heavy hair loss and headache.A pain still in my right pelvic region and umbilical area
She is not getting per periods. It's been 1 week now and she is only getting few spots mo bleeding. Please suggest some medicine so that she can get her periods.
My name is ram and I am a male BT I want to change my gender into female its possible for me? Or can I am pregnant after this gender transformation!
My wife FLP profile 1. FSH Serum 10.25mIU/ml 2. LH serum 2.59mIU/ml 3. prolactin serum 9.93 mIU/ml. Is this report is normal to became pregnant? please help.
My wife is waiting to have anal sex. But once when we tried I couldn't do it, as her hole is too small. It's not possible I feel. How to do it flip it's small. Or should we try and try always to get succeeded.
I am a patient of PCOD. Have hair growth on chin. What should I do? I have already taken medication from Gynaecologist to balance the hormones but its not working out. Also I am putting on weight which I am trying to loose through work out. Pls advice if anything else can be done. On medication Diane35.
I am 32 years old female, my right side breast is very painful for last 3 days, what are the solution in my problem solving?
Women who works long hours of work or regularly lift heavy items at work may have difficulty conceiving. Working more than 40 hours a week delayed pregnancy by 20 percent compared to working between 21 and 40 hours a week moving or lifting more than 9 kilos several times a week delayed pregnancy by about 50 percent compared to not lifting heavy objects
Two lady both are ten to eleven years old both seduce me because I'm renter, she usually comes in my room , she tickle some time. And said to have sex. But I'm afraid of people near me. When should I do?
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?