Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi Agarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am trying for a baby bt unsuccessful and have irregular period. What is the reason and solution. Help me I am so depressed. 23years old married.
I am having little sensation during urine and I am going to washroom after every hour. I think it may be a urinary infection. But am scared of going to a doctor as I have to go with my mother and am not virgin and I had sex just few days ago. I am afraid if doctor can recognise this or I also want to know that the problem which I am suffering is not because of the sex. Can you please reply me soon as soon as possible. Thank you. I hope you you'll see over it and take me out from a dilemma.
My wife aged 50 yrs. Suspected cyst. Scanned. Lab report says right ovary shows cystic lesion and it measures 7.7×5.2 cms and shows marginal calcification. Left ovary appears normal and it measures 3.1×2.3 cms. No adnexal mass seen. No free fluid noted in POD. Liver, gall bladder, both kidneys are normal in size,&texture. Further blood checkup has been done and report is yet to come. What best can be done now. Any suggestion is welcomed. Thanks if answered.
My wife aged 24 years has had blighted ovum twice in the last 7-8 months. Does this reduce her chances of conceiving and can medicines help in such a scenerio for future pregnancy to be normal. Please advice.
I had unprotected sex with my g.f.in her 2nd day and 4th day of periods. What there is any chance of pregnancy.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am getting irregular period. If I take medicine it will come but if I don't take then it comes after two or three month .I have consulted many doctors from last six to seven years every one says same thing that I have polycystic ovarian. I am married. I want to conceive I am trying but can't. Please help me.
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!