Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have a friend whose periods last for around 10 days. She weighs around 53 kgs and 5.8 feet in height. She is 22 now. Is this normal? If not What must she do?
My sister is 21 year old. She is suffering from jaundice. Her last bilirubin test report was 2.66. Her previous report was 8.64. Which got lowered to 2.66 she was having medicine sorbolin n liv52. She didn't have fever in this whole period of 20 days. Suddenly today she is having 102 fever. Way can be done now? Can paracetamol be given in this jaundice with fever phase? Require help as soon as possible.
I always have hard luck during my periods, its often irregular too. Many of d doctors says no to pain killer what should I do.
I was diagnosed with PCOD in 2012 by USG. I took treatments. First allopathy, then homeopathy. But didn't get any relevant results. Then I switched to ayurveda. I took "Stri rasayan vati" and "Kanchnar Guggul" of Divya Pharmacy for 6 months. My acute pain during periods was lessened. Even my periods became regular. But since last 2-3 months again I am having irregular periods. Periods are recurring after 1 weeks. So I got a USG done today. The report says "Bilateral polycystic ovaries and the right ovary contains an exophytic cyst measuring 40.7 mm" What should I do now? Is there anything to worry? In 2012 I only had PCOD. What's the issue now? Please help.
Hi I want to have baby now could you please let me know the dates of high coalition days. So that we can intercourse to have baby. My last period will b in 26th Nov 2016.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex and then after 3 hours she took an I-pill for 1st time for safety. After 5-6 days we again had an unprotected intercourse. After few hours of it her periods started. Is there any chance of pregnancy to her?
Cloves provide relief from toothache and this is one of the main reasons why you will see them listed as an Ingredient in 99% of toothpastes.
2. Nausea and vomiting:
Cloves and clove oil, when taken together, can provide relief from Nausea.
3. Cough and breath:
Cough and bad breath can be cured by consuming cloves. These are very common problems that we all face and can be very well treated by the consumption of cloves on a daily basis. You can do this by including them in your dishes and also as refreshments at any time of the day.
It is a good remedy for treating morning sickness. Take around ten grains of cloves, mix them with tamarind and palm sugar and make it into a nice mixture using water. Drink this solution twice a day as an effective treatment.
Common cold can be treated effectively by drinking a lukewarm mixture made with ten drops of clove oil and honey. Drink it twice or thrice a day.
Age 24, my belly size is suddenly increased n I have a bloating feel and also there is a white discharge during urination. This month periods is not normal it was full of blood clots without liquid texture. I s there any chance that I am pregnant?
Bariatric surgery refers to a host of surgical procedures that help a person suffering from obesity to lose weight. Various methods are used to achieve the desired results, often times using the help of a gastric band to decrease the size of the stomach or surgically removing a small portion of the stomach.
Notwithstanding the result, bariatric surgery like any other surgery, involves certain risks. Some of them are:
- Uncontrolled bleeding: One of the most common risks that any surgery entails is that of excessive or uncontrolled bleeding. If this condition persists, they often times lead to death.
- Infection: Though infections seemingly appear easily preventable and easy to deal with, they often snowball into fatalistic danger to the point of no recovery.
- Side-effects of anesthesia: Administering a general anesthesia before performing any surgery is a common practice. However sometimes it may yield certain unforeseen consequences.
- Clotting of blood: Quite similar to excessive bleeding, even clotting of blood presents an equally if not more hazardous situation. Though sometimes timely intervention of medications resolves the situation, often it aggravates into a grievous cause of concern.
- Hypoglycemia; Hypoglycemia refers to the condition when there is a deficiency or the lack of glucose in the blood. Though this is a side-effect of bariatric surgery, it does not appear immediately but rather surfaces many years after the operation was performed.
- Emotional disorder: Along with physical ailments, post bariatric surgery may also affect you emotionally. Post-bariatric surgery may sometimes lead to emotional and behavioral disorders in you and sudden, incomprehensible mood swings.
- Death: Though rare, one cannot negate the possibility of death as a plausible risk of bariatric surgery.