Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kushal Nag
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kushal NagYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old having good health. Since last 8 months having moderate pain in right heel. X ray shows a slight swelling of bone. Orthopedic suggested wearing of heel caps.
I have shoulder pain in left hand. On doctors advice tests like ECG, etc for heart problems. But not found. I am having survikal spondylitis. Please suggest a physiotherapy exercise.
Hi doc I am 41 years old healthy female and not on any medication. I do yoga and exercise regularly. From past few months I feel pain in knees when I do squad. I don't feel pain otherwise. I started taking shelcal for this. Will it cure my problem.
My legs are getting swollen often recently. This started from the time I went on a 3 week vacation about a month back (I think maybe all the travel and haste would have made my legs tired but now it feels more serious). Now, everyday by the time I come back from office both my legs are swollen from ankle to half way to the Knees and paining even if I stand. This is happening for a week now continuously. What could be the reason for this? And, if I need to consult a doctor, what kind of doctor should I consult? Also, not sure if it is relevant. From the time I came back from vacation, I has a fever for more than a week. Fever Panel 1 tests did not show anything problem. Now the fever is gone for last 3 days, but this pain is prevailing.
I have shaking in shoulders I lift bag on the shoulder can it be the result of lifting heavy bag please guide me or anything tell me its treatment also can it be serious or not.
I am 38 years old, having neck pain in every winter from last 1 year. And i am using neck band in winter. Please advise.
I'm 21 year old .My knee is paining since a month. The thing is I felt from Train platform but immediately I didn't take any healing measure. Now I could feel the pain little for a week .I'm applying ointment Winclofen (Complete Pain Remover. Please Suggest me what I've to do next. Thank you,
Dear Doctor I suffering from sexual movements dreams in mind after my right testicular pain and right leg and abdominal pain and back pain also. Please tell reason and solution also.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!