Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kuntal GhoshYour feedback matters!
I have dark circles under my eyes I tried many treatment but no result please tell me useful and working treatment.
Hi I am 30 years old male I travel lot in bike because of my work, I did not care much about my face skin I made a mistake now I am facing sun tan black patches I need know best sunscreen for my face and its oily skin and any cream to remove sun tan and black patches thanks.
My Mom who is 52 years old has started developing some hazy grey rough patches on her right palm. These patches often itches and by nature they are dry. These patches gradually develop with time. Few similar patches has also started nucleating. These patches do not secrete any fluid as such. They can be felt differently when touched. Please Help.
Doctor, If I do advance procedures like Tca Peel, subscission, co2 fractional laser will I never be able to go out in the sun freely? Will it damage my skin even after use of sunscreen while I'm out in the sun. Please advise.
Is this nutrilite natural vitamin C is useful for fairness. It will help to increase the black face to normal fairer face.
I have a some black spot mark on my face it because of pimples how it can be clear I can use a 2 bottles of safi
I am loosing strength. My body is getting weak. And I have many skin problems like dark spots. Pimples. Dark skin tone. So is there is a medicines for this.
How to get rid of black heads on my nose and how can rid of my dark butt to white or fair, I'm so embarrassed about my butt, help me thanks.
I am a 27 year old male living in Kolkata, India. I have developed some sort of skin crusting on my right thumb, just below the fingertips and extending it. It causes irritation, looks scaly and also has pores which become red though there isn't much bleeding as such. It has developed over the last 2 months. What is the remedy for this?
I am losing my skin glowing. I try many facewash and cream but not work. Please can you tell me what can I do.
Male 20 I have a Dark Neck My Face and Arm Colour us muvh more fair that my Neck. What Can I do to Remove the darkness of my neck.
I am suffering with over heat of body I think because blood is coming out of motion so what are the steps to be taken to overcome it?
My marriage is soon I want to fair in less time Actually I'm good looking but I want cherished Sweet skin Thanks Any one can help me.
I am 18 years and my skin is very oily so in this summer which sunscreen best for me nd also ho to get a clear skin.
I am 26 years old female I have acne problem on my face from almost 2 years I have tried allopathy but it minimizes my pimples but not exactly clears my face, even I got blemishes all over my face Now I have switched to homeopathy but no improvement What can I do now?
Tulsi powder,neem powder,orange peel powder take 20-20 gm of each and 40 gm multani mitti mix all the ingredient and keep it in a air tight container
Make a paste of above with water apply on face leave it for 5-10 mins .Wash the face you can use this for acne also.
My question to a dermatologist for skin and specially face colour so sir in this concern I like to say you that, I am student my age is 15 plus and I come to know that the face color depend on maliene and more presence of maliene make skin tone darker. And sir my skin tone is good but my face color and neck color is not much fair and white they are like a bit brown not black so sir tell me how I can make my face color white and neck color white by any time but not dangerous and that will work also My age is 15+ and I have combination skin tone not much oily and dry so sir tell me Sir best the best that will work in a month please an that will less the maliene on face.
Is aloe vera better to be applied on face everyday to remove chicken pox scars as I was having pox last three days.
Bladder cancer refers to a cancer, which arises from the epithelial lining or the urothelium of the urinary bladder. In the most common form of bladder cancer, the normal histology of the urothelium is recapitulated. It is called transitional cell carcinoma. Bladder cancer is a serious form of cancer that leads to many deaths too.
There are several modes of treatment for bladder cancer. They are:
Bladder cancer surgery: Surgeries are common for treating bladder cancer. The types of surgeries include:
1. Transurethral resection of bladder tumor or TURBT: This mode is used for determining the presence of bladder cancer and to find out if it has invaded the bladder wall muscle layer. This treatment mode is generally used in the early stages of bladder cancer.
2. Cystectomy: A cystectomy is undertaken when bladder cancer is very invasive and parts of the bladder or the whole of it has to be removed. There are two types of cystectomy.
- Partial cystectomy is used when the cancer invades the bladder muscle layer in a small area. It can be removed without the whole bladder being taken out.
- A Radical cystectomy is undertaken in case the cancer affects a large area and is present in multiple areas of the bladder. This surgery removes the bladder entirely and all its nearby lymph nodes.
3. Intravesical therapy: In intravesical therapy, a liquid drug is put directly into the bladder via a catheter instead of injecting it or consuming it orally. The cells lining the bladder are affected without causing any harm to other body parts. This therapy is usually used after TURBT in non-invasive cases of bladder cancer to prevent recurrence.
4. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is an effective treatment for bladder cancer. Chemotherapy may be used in two ways:
- Intravesical chemotherapy, where the chemo drug is put directly into the bladder and is applicable only for early treatment stages.
- Systematic chemotherapy, which involves the injection of chemo drugs into the vein or muscle and can also be administered in the form of pills. The drug reaches all parts of the body via the bloodstream and affects all cancer cells.
5. Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure for bladder cancer involves the use of high energy radiation for killing cancer cells. It is used in early phases of treatment and is the primary remedy for people who cannot have a surgery. It is combined with chemotherapy to make the radiation effective. The most common type of radiation therapy for treating bladder cancer is called external-beam radiation therapy where radiation occurs from an outside source.
Bladder cancer is a severe form of cancer. Proper and ideal treatment is required among the several treatment methods available.