Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishnendu PairaYour feedback matters!
Hlo doctor. Am rachna of 18 yrs. I was a gud student n hrdworker of my class. But these days I am unable to concentrate and focus. And totally scattered. I feel lazy n sleepy all d time. And am sleeping more. Actually I read an article about" smart drugs" are they really work. I have my vry imp exam this week medical entrance for wich I can do anything. I dnt understand wats happening wid me. Is there any quick solution or there exits any pills so as to keep concentration and stay focused long time. And to stay awakefull. Can I use concentration capsules jusz for a week. Are thre any side effects. Am using short trm na. I willnt be addicted for sure. If there r such capsules/pills. please suggest me. And its dosage. N also its guds n bads please Thnk a ton in advance.
Im becoming dark these days. My frnd suggested me to take glutanova injections for fairness. Is it good for health or does it have any side effects.?
I have pain in my shoulder from 1 month. I was playing cricket and in the middle of throwing ball it happened. what should I do?
When I wake up in the morning. I feel very stressed. At that time I just don't know what to do. Please help me what I HAVE to do for this problem.
Im having four times more testosterones, sonography reports are normal, periods are regular but im having excessive hair growth on my face and body. What maybe yhe reason then. Pls suggest any tests or natural ways to balance hormones.
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes Experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
1. With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
2. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
3. Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
4. Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
5. Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
6. Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
7. Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
8. Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
9. Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
10. Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
11. Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.