Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiiran RoongtaaYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old and my growth is not so proper and my health is also not so good. I want to fit myself with little more thick because I am a thin boy. So what should I do and what medicine I should take?
I am Suffering From Under Weight Though I Eat More Than 4 Meals A Day. Please Give Me Suggestion For A Healthy Weight Gain.
I m face a serious problem with my spine. Whn I see o do work in laptop mobile etc my neck starts to pain and it feels like its getting thin. One of my colleague has thin neck but do not has the problem of pain lyk me. So what can I do to cure it cos its giving me too much problem.
Anyways to get chubby cheeks & I want fat in my face too. My face looks very weak but my weight is 58 kg. Any treatment?
Sir, I try to follow a scheduled routine even after I don't feel like to eat properly help me by suggesting the solution.
I'm suffering from body pains from last 1 week. I can't sleep also. Can you suggest what should be done?
1) Eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) Eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) Eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) Eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) Have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.
I am 24 years old male. My height is 5.5, my weight is 56 to 58kg, I want gain my weight upto 4 to 5kg more.
Sir, I want suggestion for taking foods , Some Exercise, and any other helpful matters in this regards .
I have pain in my left knee. It is curable what are the remedies for it. How long it take to cure completely. Please belp.
Health benefits of mango
1. Prevents cancer:
Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methyl gallate, as well as the abundant enzymes.
2. Lowers cholesterol:
The high levels of fiber, pectin, and vitamin c help to lower serum cholesterol levels, specifically low-density lipoprotein (the bad stuff).
3. Clears the skin:
Can be used both internally and externally for the skin. Mangos help clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
4. Improves eye health:
One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin a, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
5. Alkalizes the whole body:
The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.
Mango fruit and mango cubes on the wooden table.
6. May help with diabetes:
Mango leaves help normalize insulin levels in the blood. The traditional home remedy involves boiling leaves in water, soaking through the night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning. Mango fruit also has a relatively low glycemic index (41-60) so moderate quantities will not spike your sugar levels.
7. Promotes healthy sex:
Mangos are a great source of vitamin e. Even though the popular connection between sex drive and vitamin e was originally created by a mistaken generalization on rat studies, further research has shown balanced proper amounts (from whole foods) does help.
8. Improves digestion:
Papayas are not the only fruit that contains enzymes for breaking down protein. There are several fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthful quality. The fiber in mangos also helps digestion and elimination.
9. Helps fight heat stroke:
Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm from overheating. From an ayurvedic viewpoint, the reason people often get diuretic and exhausted when visiting equatorial climates is because the strong 'sun energy' is burning up your body, particularly the muscles. The kidneys then become overloaded with the toxins from this process.
10. Boosts the immune system
My weight is 97 and suffering from hypothyroidism I have done everything to loose weight but in vain now problem I am facing is knee pain severe pain I can't sleep also because of pain I can't go for walking because of pain please suggest me some remedies or tabs.
I twisted and sprained my knee badly back in high school. I read once that having a bad knee injury can cause knee arthritis later in life. If so, I'm wondering if there is anything I can do now so I don't end up with knee arthritis. People who have had a significant injury of the knee joint may have a greater risk for knee arthritis in later years. Prevention includes safe exercises that focus on improving and maintaining joint movement and muscle strength. Stay active in a low-impact conditioning program, such as walking. To help reduce shock with day-to-day activities, wear supportive shoes, and consider the addition of an insole to help absorb shock. Walk on soft surfaces when possible, and avoid standing and walking for long periods on hard surfaces, such as cement. You might also consider choosing sport and recreational activities that don't require cutting, jumping, and quick starts and stops. The time and effort you invest now to improve the health of your knee and avoid future..
I am 18 Yrs of age. I am unable to get up early in the morning and feel lazy through out. Icant study well now a days.
As per Lybrate direction. I am using alfaalf for last 3 months. But did not get positive result. My weight remain 57 kg. Plzz help me.
For any advocate of a healthy diet plan, fruits shall always feature as the protagonist. Replete with essential body nutrients, fruits are indeed an important source of body fibers, essential salts and minerals. While the general assumption bids fresh fruits as the healthier alternative, dried fruits too have their fair share of health boosting properties.
However, before you can settle for one over the other, there are certain parameters that need to be inferred closely. It is only by comparing and contrasting the benefits derived from both fresh as well as dried fruits on basis of these heads that we can arrive at a given conclusion.
1. Nutrient density: Since fruits are by and large dense with health boosting components like nutrients, their calorie content on a relative scale is less. One advantage that fresh fruits have in this context is the water proportion in them. Due to the extraction of water from the dried fruits, calories get concentrated alongside the nutrients. This may prove disadvantageous for those trying to cut down the kilos. Fresh fruits on the other hand could benefit them as a sustainable source of energy.
2. Sugar content: When it comes to the density of glucose, fresh fruits and dried fruits, both are at par, essentially. At a given serving size, the sugar content of both varieties do not reflect much of a difference. Although the water content induces a sense of fullness and reduces the subsequent hunger pangs, consumption of fresh fruits also imparts volume.
3. Vitamins: Fresh fruits are extremely beneficial to deal with the problems of dehydration. They are laden with vital vitamins like A, B and C. Therefore, to beat the heat, nothing is as therapeutic as fresh fruits. Contrarily, dried fruits are deprived of their water content, which sometimes compromises their vitamin content since these vitamins are generally heat-sensitive. It also sucks out all of the folate in dried fruits. However, intake of apposite amounts can help in replenishing the vitamin levels that are obtained from the dried fruits.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.