Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kazi Arafat BasirYour feedback matters!
last two months I have been suffering from leg pain at the bottom of the leg and also itching at the anus area. First time little blood bleeding occurred only once but now bleeding is not occurring. What should I do?
My father suffering from uric acid on his both foot and knee please suggest what we do any surgery or which medicine we take?
My Right leg thumb and Right Hand Thumb were forcefully twisted to one side. It has been 3-weeks but The pain can still be felt when I pressurize those parts. Please tell me what shall I do?
Sometimes I've so much pain in my hands or legs without doing any physical hard work. Can you say why.
I have pain in my right hand arm, due to more stress using computer mouse. Kindly suggest any exercise for the same and medicine.
I suffer from severe back ache. Not sure why. Please advice on how can I fix my problem with out medicine.
Three Tips to Reduce Back Pain as You Grow Older
Tip 1-Right Nutrition
- Right nutrition is an essential requirement for back pain. Nutrition is provided by sufficient nutrient which gives strengthen to our musculoskeletal system of the body. Nutrient which provides sufficient nutrition are:-
Tip 2. Regular Exercise for Back
- Extra weight means extra stress on your body , which lead to back pain .for those that carry weight in the belly region, the strain on the back only increases. Find an eating plan that works for you, and get your BMI under control. As we can see today,most of our activities are sedentary which does not strengthen up our back muscles rather they weaken them. It is even more necessary to exercise regularly. But make sure to try it with the guidance of an expert. (Either a PT or Yoga therapist.
- Regular exercise builds up the strength of our musculature, mobilises and lubricates our joints and improves the flexibility the most required.
- Not just that even the nourishment to our musculoskeletal system improves with an improved blood circulation.
- The different activities which help our spine and back to strengthen can be - yogic asanas, sun-salutations (for those who can), swimming, cycling and walking.
Tip 3. Right Posture
- As all of us know that we spend lots of time through the day sitting for most of the activities.so it is apparent that your back takes the burden of sitting most of the time. If a right posture is maintained, it can prevent of our back problems.
- Make sure to let your spine take its natural curvature while sitting. you need to keep in mind proper spine alignment not just when watching TV or sitting at your desk at work. The position you sleep in can go in a wrong way keeping back pain occur. the best position is on your side in a relaxed fetal position with your knee bent .place a pillow between your legs, so that as you sleep, the top leg does not slide forward, causing a twist in your lower back .consider also using a small pillow under your neck, so that your spine stay in alignment as much as possible.
- Remember to focus on your small daily movements, such as how you pick up objects (always bend at the knees)how you carry your purse or backpack(make sure it's not too heavy and wear your backpack on both shoulders), invest in a new mattress or/and pillow that are firm and prevent your spine to curve, and add some gentle stretching to your morning routine
I am suffering from snapping perineal tendon in my right leg ankle due to an accident happened 5 months ago. Now my doctor set the date for the surgery. I want to know how much will be the recovery time and pain during that time. What are the measures that I should do before surgery. I am a degree student.in how much days can I return back to my college.
I am 23 years old I have backpain since last 3 year. I have take medicine but pain don't reduce please tell what shell I do?
I have slipped discs at l4-l5 n l5-s1 and tend to get a bit of acute pain at times when they get aggravated which gets better with rest and exercise. I had also been diagnosed with spondilolysthisis about 8 yrs back. For last few months I have developed a pain in my left knee. Earlier pain used to be mainly radicular pain. Could knee pain be related to slipped disc or would it be something different. I also have vit d deficiency. Any suggestions for dealing with knee pain?
I have got a hurt on my right knee as I slipped while playing cricket. I was wearing a full track pant although. There was slight bleeding. I have applied DETTOL lotion at night and then in the morning I have applied SOFRAMYCIN (framycetin skin cream). There's a very slight swelling around the wound. It's not an open cut. What should I do now?
My mom has disease name burning feet and she wants to rid from that problem so what should she does?
Dear sir I am facing too much pain in my back in lower side and I also facing acidity problem I also have constipation. Sir I am not taking any oily and masala foods.
I have dry nose from last two years. I tried lots of medicines but they give relief for some days and after it comes back.
Hi I am 68 years old and lost my 34 years old son in a accident on 2 sep, 2013. Due to this loss I could not go well as I was before that. Now from the last one month I am feeling pain in my knees. Kindly advise some suitable and affordable medicine/suggestion.
I am suffering from hair fall. I am using head and shoulder damage therapy. Pls suggest me to how to stop this.
In the recent years, with the building work pressure and the increasing stress in our everyday activities, our regular lives have become choc-a-bloc with all sorts of engagements. This often renders our bodies prone to fatigue and listlessness. This phenomenon can often be observed in an intensified form by way of a disorder called Fibromyalgia or as it is deemed in common parlance, "rheumatism".
Fibromyalgia is an ailment, which causes pain in the body tissues. The tender and fibrous tissues like muscles, ligaments and tendons are often affected by this disease. As a consequence of Fibromyalgia, one feels incapacitated to work or perform any physical activity. Sometimes Fibromyalgia is accompanied by extreme headaches, sleep disturbances, muscle pain and consistent dizziness.
The degree of chronicity of the disease may vary but the underlying cause remains the same. Given the high incidence of the disease, the treatment for the same is also widely available. However, for a more effective and lasting cure, many resort to homeopathy.
Homeopathy offers several remedies to Fibromyalgia, classified on the basis of the discrete symptoms of the disease:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is an excellent antidote for rheumatism induced stillness and muscle pain. When paired with suitable exercises, it can afford a lot of relief.
- Ruta Grav: Ruta Grav aids in relieving tendon pains and sustained usage helps in restoring muscle strength in case of Fibromyalgia.
- Rhododendron: Often the Fibromyalgia pain gets aggravated with a marked change in the season. Rhododendron mitigates the intensity of the pain.
- Arnica: For any injury induced body ache, Arnica is an extremely effective cure. It also functions as the foremost option, when the precise causes or the symptoms are unknown.
- Causticum: Certain forms of Fibromyalgia are accompanied with soreness, weakness and a feeling of stillness. Causticum soothes such ailments.
- Bryonia: Bryonia alleviates chronic pain in the soft tissues of the body. Exposure to heat needs to be avoided mandatorily in order to optimize the effect of Bryonia.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When besides the obverse symptoms of Fibromyalgia, the pain in the muscle is accompanied with a feeling of cold and numbness, one of the best homeopathic cures is Kalmia Latifolia.
Fibryomalgia is an ailment, which not only manifests physical troubles but also affects one's emotional status adversely. Therefore, to mete out the best remedy, homeopathy carefully assess both the physical and the psychosocial bearing of the patient before recommending a particular cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.