Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushik MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
Hi , I am 29 year old married women. I have following problems 1.Left chest pain, at times pain in middle of chest since a month 2.Left knee pain since long time 3.Calf pain n heaviness since long time 4.Urine burning since a month or two 5.Chakkar aana since long time 6.Hair fall dandruff since 6 months 7.Boils on face since a month 8.Extreme Exertion since a month 9.Coughing since Oct 10. Everyday Sneezing after I get up from sleep since 3 years.Had taken medicine for allergy from physician but didn't work.Tried everything but not helping. Please revert soon
I have regular cold, cough and ear infection, triglyceride level is 200mg, had gout and piles is there now. How much vitamin c pills (for adult) shud I take. Any suggestions please.
My Father is suffering from High Sugar and High BP after the treatment of 2 year in this field so please suggest me how.
Hi, My mother is suffering from low blood pressure please tell me something to bring her blood pressure in level.
I am suffering from TB SINCE 2 month. I consulted doctor gave akurit tablets for 1 month but the pain in the. Chest is more so what are all home remedies and further action should be taken to cure TB.
Hello, i'm 25 years old and facing problem of chest pain from last 2-3 months rarely. Please suggest me the exercises or anything which will make me happy and take me away from this.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.