Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanjilal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KanjilalYour feedback matters!
I have had intercourse with unknown girl first time and during the sex condom thrashed inside her vagina and I took it out immediately. This was first time I have done mistake approaching unknown girl with friends so am afraid. Can you please suggest the how does HIV virus works and am not sure that girl health condition. Please help me what to do. Your answer will help someone life on whom many are depended. Thank you.
I am 24 years old and weigh 77 kgs and height is 5'3.i know I am obese and I have PCOD too. I am always worried about my weight and try to reduce it by avoiding junk food, oily food, cold drinks, etc.being a south indian we always have rice to eat and I avoid it so that I don't put on more weight. Instead I have brown rice. I do exercise but when I see no results I stop. I have lichen planus too but all that appears only below my knees and it's too itchy. I am under homeopathy medication but I c no improvement. Allopathy only worsened my situation hence stopped everything now. What should I do.
I am 32 years od female, I have a hair loss problem wid my weight gain then I digaoins and found PCOS before three months back I starts medicine in homeopathy but did not found any results pls help me.
Hello mam my age is 25 I am girl and my weight is around 70 kg my breast is lifted down my body shape is not good because of it. please suggest me simple exercise or home remedies.
Hello. I have problem with my periods this time they come before expected and their is not proper bleeding discharge yesterday it was red but today (second day) it is darkish in colour n slightly pain in abdomen n their was pale yellow discharge last week as I have protected sex last month. I have sex 2 days after my last periods. Please help me I am very worried. thanks.
I am 29 year old and suffering from First degree hemorrhoids and taking ayurvedic medicines. Earlier my periods were normal and Thyroid test is also normal. I am taking pushpile capsules ,can it effect my menstrual cycle flow because my third day bleeding was less than last cycle.
My wife is 3 weeks pregnant now. So my question is: can we continue having sex? Is it safe or sex will cause any complications. She suffers immediate stomach pain after sex for some time, then normal.
I am 21 years old girl. I have problem of irregular menstrual cycle. It takes 6-7 months gape with a severe pain and heavy bleeding.
Homeopathy is a widely accepted alternative system of medicine which was discovered in the late 18th century. Homeopathy believes in the philosophy that the mind, emotions and the body are integrated together. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high dose. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. Fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Related Tip: "Detoxifying With Homeopathy?"
She Gave you the Gift of Life! While you simply can’t repay her, these 5 Mother’s Day gifts are the next best thing!
Our mothers spend most of their time worrying about everyone else, brushing aside and ignoring her own health conditions. Although, we can't repay her back, but we surely can take care of her, as with growing age our mothers are often are at risk of a range of health conditions including menopause, bone diseases, heart problems and even breast cancer. This Mother’s Day, rather than pretty trinkets, gift her something more long lasting and meaningful; let us give her the gift of health.
Here’s 5 super gift ideas to get you started:
- Help her detox and be stronger, with Yoga: Whether she is a stay-at-home mom or a working mother, Yoga is a great way for her to detox from a stressful working day. Get your mom a Yoga mat and enroll her in Yoga classes, this Mother’s Day. There are numerous benefits of Yoga, not only will it help her burn calories and stay fit, but also the strengthening poses will help her be healthier from within while the deep breathing techniques will help keep the stress of daily life at bay.
- Chart out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her: A great way to help your mother is to help her get on the healthy track that is to create a diet chart for her. After charting out a healthy yet delicious diet plan for her, the more crucial element is execution, so make sure that she follows it. A healthy diet is essential for her, in order to fight against any health issues. Her diet should include green leafy salads, fruit and vegetables, yoghurt, lentils, and protein rich food. Also women at this age are highly susceptible to bone disease and ailments such as osteoporosis. Ensure that her intake of Calcium and Vitamin D is apropriate to fight the same. You can include delicious recipes for highly nutritional meals, along with the diet plan. A great way to get her excited about this is by being proactive, this Mother’s Day- Cook up one of those delectable healthy meals for your mom and bring her breakfast in bed! If you think special attention would work better, book her a consultation with a dietician who can give her a more professional evaluation and recommendation.
- Treat her like the Queen with a spa voucher: Mothers are superheroes, but even superheroes need a mini vacation (If not a full vacation). A soothing day at the spa could be just the switch off mode she needs to go into. Gift your mother a spa coupon this Mother’s Day, for her to enjoy some no-holds barred pampering. However, once a year is not enough for someone with so many responsibilities to de-stress. Therefore, along with a coupon, make sure that your mother has certain DIY pampering options handy all year round. From soothing herbal oils, loofahs, bath salts, scrubs and hand held body massagers to an electronic neck or back massager; enable your mother to have a spa treatment whenever her heart desires, from the comfort of her home.
- Ensure she has regular, health check-ups: While Mother’s Day is just once a year, you love your mom and want her to be healthy all 365 days. To maintain good health, one needs regular health check-ups. Either moms are too busy to find the time or they tend to not give enough importance, to their own health check-up. While on Mother’s Day you can gift her a full body check up (which everyone should get at least once a year), you can ensure that your mother is healthy on a daily basis, by keeping track of any conditions that she is suffering from and following up with relevant check ups, treatment and other procedures as necessary. Visit the doctor/clinic with her. Not only will you ensure that those visits actually happen at the frequency they should, but also the kind of moral and emotional support she will get from you through this will go a long way in keeping her healthy and happy.
- Help her gear up to stay fit and healthy: The key to staying healthy and fit is regular exercise. While Yoga works effectively for holistic health and well-being, it still may not be enough for your mom to attain all her health and fitness goals. If getting her to join the gym is out of question, bring the gym to her by buying convenient and compact workout equipment such as a treadmill or a spin bike. Not only can she attain major health goals from the comfort of her home, but also you guys can work out together, which will motivate her and even give you more time to bond.