Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kamar AraYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years old man operated (laser assisted excision) inside throat for having excess small globular mass in Aug. 15 and biopsy done. Before operation due to this mass I got troubles like blood coming out through mouth occasionally and some breathing troubles. The H&E and IHC pattern favour a diagnosis of solitary plasmacytoma. But so far I have no issues and feel ok. Now whether I have to do any tests how frequently to prevent this problem to re occur.
My wife is saying she feel very bad smell from my mouth. I don't know why? I am brushing regular but don't know whats the problem can you help.
Got my rct done for one tooth 3months back. Also have a broken tooth next to the tooth with rct. Still pains and have got the filing broken. A doc advised me to see only an orthodontist and implantodist. They will be able to do it in a better way. Kindly advise. With someone who can see this.
Hello doctor my self pratibha jain I have cavity problem and black teeth last six months please tell me I only 20 year old girl.
My sense of taste sometimes became neutral I mean I can't tell the difference between sweet, sour it's like tasteless. I consult to a doctor who done my ct scan but no results come up. Can it be brain related problem it happens once or twice in 3 to 4 months.
Dear sir. I have sensitivity problem in my teeth. When I eat sweets or drink cold water it hurts a lot. So please advice me what shall I do.
I am 64 years old male. Now I got a cavity in my rear tooth and the pain is unbearable. Before I go to to a dentist to pluck it out, please give me pain relieving measures. Thanks.
I am 20 years old and mouth only exhails bad breath. I mean halitosis. How can I get rid from this minor problem which causes the major problem for me. Thank you.
I do brush regularly. But my teeth are getting a black scaling in the root of the teeth. What is the reason and what is the solution? Sir, tell me please.
I am a 22 years old boy. When I am drinking cold water then a little bit of pain is occurring in my teeth. What should I do?
I usually have sprouts and fruits for dinner and that is as early as 7 in the evening. I have Roti dal and curry for lunch and cereals for breakfast. Do you think I should pop a multivitamin daily to make up for any vitamin deficiency if any. I have developed a mouth ucler leading me to believe maybe my present diet does not have sufficient vitamin. Please advice. If yes, which multivitamin?
Whenever I eat some tough food like mutton or chicken for continuously 2-3 times, both sides of my molar teeth starts paining. It automatically lasts if I take normal food for 2-3 days. This condition starts from last 2 months. However, I brush my teeth twice daily and I didn't see any cavities in my teeth. please suggest remedies.
I have sore (ulcer) in my tongue before 3 days it is very painful I cannot talk to anyone and not eat to hard food and also I am not concentrate on my studies I contact the near doctor he gave me one drop to use 4-5 times day and some tablet but the pain was not decrease what I can do I also use warm salt water it is good.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.