Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kalyan MukherjeYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 28 years old, I have sprain in my right armpit during playing cricket for 4 years back wt to sir? thank you regards.
Sir I have neck, back and head pain. What can I do? Sir some time my mouth is smelling even I brushed my teeth what can I do for it. Sir please send your suggestion My heart is biting so fastly even my blood pressure is normal.
I am manju soni 40 years old and I am suffering from severe pain. There is pain in my bones of arms and legs. Whenever I got up in morning I always suffered from this pain. This pain makes me difficult to get up in morning and also make me suffer from fever. Please suggest me some treatment.
Sir i am 22 years old and I have a problem in my neck back side its too much pain during study due to which i am not sit continuously for studying so whats the solution of this and my study is important for me.
I am 45 years old person. I donot have a motorbike. I am a small employee in a private firm. I have to go to offices, banks on my bicycle. I had a severe backpain since two years. What I have to do?
Hello sir My Right hand in damage in accident I have lost my ring finger & my thumb, little finger properly not working so.
I have blackish pinhead sized lesions under my knee joint. It has darkened the skin nd it looks little ugly. please help.
Hi Doctor, I am feeling minor pain in left chest and same ways in the back also. I feel acidity all day. Most of the time I feel pain on my upper back Left side. It feel better if I take back rest or lay down on my back. This pain is minor but all day it is bothering me a lot.
I am 40 years male. I wake up 6 am in morning goes for walk of 1.30 hour after that yoga for 30 mins and pranayam for 1 hour after that also I have back pain and my my body is producing lots of cough. Please suggest me what will I do to get rid of these problems.
I had a hair line facture on my left elbow. I happened on march 31st. I have gained some weight which is excess for my height. From when I get back to gym i'm very much because i'll be getting married by this year end I am really worried about it which is making me feel stressful.
Hi doctor my penis foreskin is not going back, and if I try hard, it pain. please suggest me any cream to use for this problem. I try every morning while take bath to take back but not working.
I am 25years old. For the past few years I have problems in my knees which bent too much when I walk. Like I have no control over it. Please provide me remedy for this!
My father is suffering from the leg pain and he is having swelling on the left feet below knees from one month now he is not able to move properly. Before this he was taking BP medicines as per doctors prescription and he is also having gastric problem and his stomach is comes out very fast. Please suggest what to do which doctor I have to consult to treat the issues.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.