Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kabikankan DuttaYour feedback matters!
I used melacare for 2 months but at that time my skin was fair n glowing even I do not have dark circles but after stopping melacare my doctor said me to use kojivit gel I am using it since 1 month but my skin luks dull not glowing n is ot necessary to apply sper sunscreen spf 26 means can I use another lakme or ponds sunscreen n I also want to know how much time it will take to regain my natural luk n after that which cream should I apply on face for daily purpose n is it necessary to apply sunscreen n what should I apply first sunscreen or my daily cream like ponds or lakme or olay. Please tell me I am very worried abut my skin please help me.
Dr. I'm 29 year old married women. Mera face bahut murjhaya sa ho gaya hai mere skin mai face mai shine nahi hai aur mujhe white head bhi hai. please advice me.
I am 21 years old for the last 6 years I am having dark under arms I didnt bother about that since it wont get exposed. But from past 1 and1/2 year my neck ank under eyes are also getting dark I am taking bath rergularly and used so many remedies, creams, scrubs etc to control but it is not getting controlled. In internet I found that in case of diabetes it may occur too. So I have taken my test at home it has shown 190 I was shocked and unable to believe so within a minite I have taken second test this time 160 after that 138 it means my glucose level is flactuating. So I have taken a test in laboratary there before breakfast 70 and after breakfast 90. And I am over weighted too. So please guide me what to do ?
I have a very old burn scar on my arm, 10 years or so. I have used Hexilak Silicone gel for a month now, it doesn't help much. Can you please suggest me something so I don't have to go through laser treatment. Also, how can I get rid of mosquito bite scars on my legs? Thank you.
I am 19 years old. I had fair skin in childhood. But now I have dark complexion. Can I regain my skin complexion.
On my face there is many dark spots of pimples how can I removed it from my face and make my skin clean.
I am a 25 years old girl. I recently started developing Dark coloured circles below my eyes. Please suggest me how to get rid of these.
I am 45 yrs. I have dark patches, little scars nd uneven skin tone, hyper nd De pigmentation. From many years. All these r due to acnes, lack of sun protection, tensions, stress etc. I used fc glow, biluma nd sunscreen for 1 1/2 month nd Luma glow for 15 days. All this under prescription only. But only 10-15% worked out. Plezzz help me out. I want my face to be neat, even, glowing nd whitening.
My Self Vipin. I am 22 years old. I wanna be fair so what should I do. I used many creams e. G lakme youth infinity. Loreal paris day cream for whitening. Olay 7 in 1. But these above creams are failed to give me best result. So please suggest me what should I do. I want my face fairer nd smooth. I wanna finish some little roughness on my face. Please suggest me what should I do.?
I just want to be free from my dark circles. Even m not addicted of mobile. But still have dark circles. What should I do?
I Am becoming black day by day, am not interested in taking prescribed medicine plzz tell me any home remedies plzz help me .
Sir, How much should be a cost for a laser therapy and I want to know about the side effects if it is done. Alongside I want to know that it is permanent color or not?
melasma like patch on my face in the last few year. Tried hydroquinone cream. But little effect. Please any other creams or procedures?
What is the plan for vitiligo only in left leg whole. Suggest me that can help me to recover with normal skin in 1 month. Surgery related and vitiligo is stable only in left whole leg.
I have dark circles under my eyes. It is increasing day by day. How can I remove it. Provide some cure.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
- Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing, in order to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
- Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit, so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.