Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kabi Ranjan Pal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kabi Ranjan PalYour feedback matters!
I am taking treatment from my near by dermatologist. He suggested me to take femcinol-A gel, zinderm-20 tabs, azithral tab. But now my skin condition is becoming more worse. Can you suggest me rapid treatment to get rid out of it.
I am 21 years old. From past few days I am getting so many dreams in the night time. Some times they are so horrible also. Because of that I am facing so many problems. Please tell me the remedy for this problem.
I have a problem of premature ejaculation and I discharges as soon as I start. So kindly give me some solutions and give reason why it is happening and how can I overcome through it.
Hello doctor .i am getting pain in the knee area of right leg from many days .can you ppl suggest me that what to do.
Feeling sad is one thing, but a persistent feeling of sadness can overtake your life, and is anything but healthy. Depression is not something to be ashamed of. It is a common condition, that can be treated if identified early.
Treatment of depression usually involves a combination of medication and psychotherapy. The effects of depression vary from person to person, but some symptoms are commonly experienced in all cases. These symptoms can be categorised as physical changes, behavioural changes, cognitive changes and emotional changes.
- Physical symptoms of depression: Feeling tired all the time is one of the most common symptoms of depression. The person may also have persistent headaches and sporadic muscle pains. Insomnia or sleep troubles are often associated with depression. This can further lead to significant fatigue, and a vicious cycle ensues. Sleep troubles can also lead to the formation of dark circles under the eyes, and make the patient’s skin look dull. Patients suffering from depression often find themselves losing weight due to a significant loss of appetite, or find themselves snacking excessively, and hence, putting on weight.
- Behavioural symptoms of depression: Depression can make a person withdraw from his or her friends and family and become a recluse. A loss of interest in activities that would usually excite the person is another characteristic symptom of depression. This condition can make a person unable to concentrate or focus on work and other activities, and hence, may affect productivity in school or the workplace. Depression can also make a person rely heavily on alcohol, sedatives etc.
- Cognitive symptoms of depression: Depression can make a person feel worthless, and leave them with a bleak outlook on life. A depressed person will often find himself or herself criticising themselves harshly for things that may or may not be their fault. This can make them increasingly more agitated or irritable. Depressed people may also turn to violence and trigger reckless behaviour such as gambling, substance abuse, reckless driving or taking up a rash sport.
- Emotional symptoms of depression: Feeling sad for no reason characterises depression. This sadness can overwhelm a person and make them feel guilty about indulging in anything that could make them happier. It can also make the person lose confidence in himself/herself, thus making him/her indecisive about simple decisions. Other emotions that are commonly experienced by depressed people include irritability, frustration, guilt, and disappointment.
A frequent but ignored symptom is thoughts of self-harm or suicide, leading to deliberate self-harm/suicide attempts. If you or someone you know suffers from any of the above symptoms, you may need help! Visit your Psychiatrist at the earliest to have yourself evaluated, and started on an appropriate course of management.
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger, exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation.
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.