Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K.K. GhoshYour feedback matters!
I have two small tissue in the anal canal one inch inner. At the time of passing stool it is very painful and bleeding. Please give me a remedy.
I feel like gas forming in my stomach for the past few days. It makes inconvenience. My period was Oct 27. Married for six months. What is the reason. Give some remedy.
Dear sir I am from guwahati, and i have a problem related stomach. My food dont get digested as usually as it is done. Stomach remain bulged for long time and there is ejection of the acidified food content. What could be the solution for it?
Sometimes I pass out blackish stool, sometimes normal and sometimes lose, recently I have done kft lft and lipid all test are normal, and bp remain low, in between 100/70 and 90/60. Kindly help and what medicine to take.
Help me out as having pain lot while walking and even standing due to anus skin bit coming out. No blood issue. Just pain. Do not know why.
My mother at the age of 53, her periods stopped. Now she's 62 she's having severe cough with heavy cough my mom getting abdomen pain and little spot bleeding shown yesterday. please suggest.
I am suffering from tonsils from last 6 years and also I have a fatty liver and liver problem so what should I do and what should I take for that?
I am suffering from gastric. Since 8 years. I Have always headache problems and vomiting problems. Please give me the solution.
I have a anal itching from last 6 months initially I thought its due to summer and sweaty conditions but since it has not recovered I consulted a general surgeon who said it's a fissure and gave a anobliss cream initially it gave a good relief but after couple of day I stopped that cream again I felt that itching. I have consulted a dermatologist basis the suggestion I got from one of the Doctor on Lybrate whereas doctors gave some creams post using for 2 months I felt it's not working out as the problem still exist Mean while I observed that I am have gas problem and high farts and some stool is coming out I thought this itching might be because of the stool hence I consulted gastroenterologist to help for gases he gave some other cream smooth" now that itching has gone to next stage and I got a rash and problem has increased Can anyone guide me to right doctor which specialist can give me a right solution Is it dermatologist, general surgeon or any other doctor.
I am T P Acharya Male / 59 years, Non diabetic and Non Alcoholic and suffering from acute pancreatitis. Need suggestion. Recently gone under treatment Aelopethic. This attack is third one in last one year.
I am taking laxative Smith l syrup in night and ointments ano metrogyl & dipsalic F.how much time does it take for fissure to cure by ointments and medications?
I am diabetic pt and last 3 days I have so much acidity in the evening what I do. I shake my citonbody test its normal.
From last 1 month I have some pain in middle of chest. I had took some homeopathic medicine then I am feeling good. But still I am feeling some pain during morning time. When I coordinated with homeopathy doctor they told that there is some gastric problem. So, I request you to give me some advice so that I can be totally alright from this problem.
Gallstone removal surgery is mainly of two types i.e. keyhole surgery and open surgery. In the case of the former, the patient is not required to stay in the hospital after the surgery, but in the case of the latter, the patient cannot be immediately discharged. Even though after the surgery the amount of bile that is necessary is made by the liver, still patients sometimes feel difficulty in digesting foods with fatty acids. But there are some steps which you can undertake that will give you relief from the complications that arise after the surgery.
- A proper diet: A proper diet is very necessary for the fast recovery of your gall bladder. So, introduce different food groups gradually. To start with you can have liquid foods like broth or gelatin and then progress to solid foods. You should avoid fatty foods and fried foods as much as you can. Maintain a low-fat diet. Hence, the food items which you must discard from your list includes pizzas, creamy soups, burgers, chocolate, spicy foods, meat gravies and oily foods. And probably after a month, you can start eating the high fiber foods like nuts, legumes, whole-grain bread, broccoli, cabbage and others which would help prevent constipation.
- Do some mild exercise: Exercise is essential in improving body condition in any circumstance, and gallstone removal surgery is no exception. Heavy exercise that will place stress on your wounds is not recommended. You can go for a walk or indulge in such mild workouts. Any physical activity that causes discomfort should be stopped immediately.
- Increase your fluid intake: Don’t let your body be dehydrated. Drink water from time to time. Dehydration will slow down the recovery process and also result in fatigue. Drink fruit juices too as they will not help in restoring the nutrients in your body but also prevent dehydration.
- Take care of your incision area: Taking care of the cuts is very important otherwise they might get infected. So take care of your incisions and change the bandage regularly. Wash the area carefully, and you can apply any antiseptic too but only with the advice of the doctor. You must avoid swimming pool or warm water or bathtub till the incision is completely healed.
- Take pain medications if it becomes unbearable: If you experience too much after the surgery, then you can ask your doctor to prescribe some pain medications that will help you with the pain. However, don’t panic as the pain is completely normal in the initial days and you may even feel pain in other portions of the body like your shoulders as well.
With these points in mind, you will be able to recover very fast and resume your normal day-to day activities in no time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.