Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have stomach ache and some digestion problem. What should I do to get rid of this problem. It is a regular problem for me.
What are the foods that a person should take suffering from fissures and fistula? Please suggest the foods to control the problem.
Im 18 years old. Im suffering Acidity/gastric from 2-3 weeks. I drink a lot of water i.e 3 liters per day. I take meals for 5 times a day. But Acidity is not getting reduced. I take 2 spoons of Gaviscon syrup at bed time. But it only last for 3-4 hours. I even can not sleep at night for this reason. Please tell me what I can do it make it go. The region where it irritates is below the Rib cage not the entire stomach.
I have constipation for last 5 day and also have diarrhea, before the constitution and dehydration is also what to do?
MUJHE ACIDITY KI PROBLEM HAI PET MAI JALAN HOTI HAI KUCH BHI THODA SA BHI TIKHA KHA LETA HU YA BAHAR KA KHA LETA HU TO LIKE SEV, SANDWICH ETC SIR PLEASE HELP ME AYURVEDIC CONSULTING HUA TO ACCHA HOGA.
My wife is patient of ulcerative colitis but now under reemission as evident from recent biopsy results. She is now having fistula ano. Is surgery advisable or any other treatment. Pl advise.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.