Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K C GhoshYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend. I ejaculated outside her but just to be sure I gave her an I pill to consume just after 10-15 mins after the act. She started to bleed within the next two days. But she again bleed after 3 days after the last bleeding She feels it's like the Period bleeding. She had her last period on 30th of May. What is the reason of this and have we successfully avoided the unwanted pregnancy? Please reply urgently. Thanks.
I had unprotected sex with my husband near to ovulation period. After that I had very exhausted week like lots of work, traveling etc. After that I got my periods 10 days early with stomach cramps and backache. My periods are very normal otherwise. I am not taking any pills.
Consuming a thing repeatedly turns into a habit and leads to addiction. Nowadays, most of the people including the youngsters are consuming the alcohol and tobacco which is really harmful to health. Once they start consuming and make it a habit they start depending on it and get addicted to it. This addition later becomes so difficult and impossible to end up. The more they try to end up with the habit, the more feeble they turn out. It is very much important and essential for us to know what are the sequels and effects of tobacco and alcohol.
BAD SEQUELS OF THE ALCOHOL
It destroys the inner coating of the intestines, liver and stomach
Elongated intake of alcohol leads to dysfunction in some cases
It decreases the ability, power of the muscles and circulation which leads to depression of the heart
It mitigates the powers of intellectual and memory
BAD SEQUELS OF TOBACCO OR SMOKING
Intake of excessive tobacco or smoking leads to disease such as
Ischaemic heart ailment which is a cardiovascular problem
Respiratory problems like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) and Chronic Bronchitis
Thromboangitis Obliterans and impotency
MEASURES TO OVERCOME ALCOHOL ADDICTION
In order to decrease the crave for alcohol drink a glass of orange juice before having breakfast or eat two to three oranges
Have two to three big cups of milk on a daily basis
Make tea using angelica herb three times in a day daily after having your meals
Take four to five dates, crush the dates and mix them in half a glass of water and drink this water twice daily for some months
Eat two or three apples in a day which will lessen the intoxication feeling which is caused by the alcohol
MEASURES TO OVERCOME THE DRUNKEN EFFECTS
Intake of frequent cold water
A tablespoon of honey three times in a day
Apply the cold cloth on the abdomen and head which reduces the intoxication
For those cases who vomit after consuming alcohol give them black coffee hot as much as he can drink
Mix three spoons of bitter guard juice in the buttermilk and drink it every morning for about a month
As we read this article we get to know that there are so many ways to overcome tobacco and alcohol addiction. So, it is never late even now. Follow the above tips and come out of the addiction though it may be a bit difficult but will give you the best results by making you lead a happy and a healthy life.
12 days missed period I have check hcg strip in my home result negative . I do have fear about it.Please suggest
Hi doctor, I would need urgent help for my friend. She is in depression. She doesn't feel happy and got angry when her husband touches her. She gets irritate while he is trying to convince her for sex. When he discussed this issue with her she said my body doesn't help me and I hate these things. Could you please let me know why it is happening at all. Also she is physically weak as her hemoglobin is below normal and always feel pain in her body either in legs, headche, or pain in whole body. She also has backbone problem. She is 32 years old and got married 13 years ago. She has two children one is 12 years old and second is 4 years old and both are male. Please help me how to make her fine. Thank you.
Sir/mami have noticed some bleeding from bottom while in toilet. Some drops of red blood comes along with stool. I don't know what it is, it happens some times and some times it doesn't happens for days. I thought it would heal automatically but it hasn't. It has been some months now. Please advice me what should I do and what has happened to me. I am a boy of 22 years age. Thank you.
My last period was at july 5th to july 13th so when I have ovalute and my fertile days please anyone help me.
Dear doctor, I got married before 3 months. Last night (Sep 6) I had sex with my wife and ejaculate sperm. After few minutes she got more irritation on her vaginal for long hour. Even she cleaned her vaginal with water the irritation continued. This is the first time she got this kind of irritation. While having sex she got cough and cold and had tablets for that. Before two days only (4th Sep) her periods got over. Around 7 to 8 days (27aug to 4th Sep) she was in period and bleeding also more compare to other months. I never tried sex after that irritation she suffered. Kindly let me clear what is the exact problem for that kind of irritation. Due to long period this happened? Due to tablets intake as treatment for cough? Due to any other infection? Kindly help. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Mam /sir I need to know if bleeding during periods is for 4 to 5 days n now it bleed for 1 2 days smtym 3 very rare so is dere a prblm its happen from last 7 8 month approx. From DEC n small pimples also is dere on face nt xctly pimple pain olso is dere in stomach during periods 1st day. N also regular monthly periods I got.
I am a vegetarian. Pls say accordingly for increasing breast milk supply. I already have half a litre milk per day, galact powder with milk, what else I can eat. Pls help me.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
Dear sir/mam A white thick and long liquids are coming out from my vagina. When it comes it pains alot around pelvic ad stomach region. Why it is so?
Hello. M married and completed 2 years of marriage. But still I could not get pregnant. My periods are not regular. Sometime it comes after 20 days sometime 26 days sometime 30 days. Pls suggest what will I do.
Hello. I was conceived but it miscarriage automatically. The scan report show no baby growth and also having ovarian cyst. Now am trying to conceive. Pls help me. And my query is the pregnancy will loss due to pcos?
Infertility is an increasing problem in contemporary times. More and more women and men are detected with infertility and opt for artificial and medical procedures to conceive a child. However, even today it is seen that the numbers of infertile women are more in comparison to infertile men. There are several reasons why infertility develops in women. Some of the major causes of infertility in women are discussed below.
- Ovulation disorder: There are several reasons as to why a woman may experience irregular menstrual cycles. Some of them are high-stress levels, weight balance issues, late marriages and the like. But in these cases, the underlying cause is absence or scanty ovulation. Thus, if you experience slight irregularity in your monthly cycles, it is best to consult a doctor and get evaluated. It is best to keep weight in normal range and reduce stress.
- Blocked fallopian tubes: These tubes are channels, which connect the ovary ( which produces eggs called ova ) and the uterus. During normal conception, the sperms travel from the vagina into the uterus and then reach the fallopian tubes in which the ovum is available after ovulation. At times, these fallopian tubes get blocked which results in the inability of the sperms to reach the egg. This leads to infertility. Blocked fallopian tubes can be treated and if you are diagnosed with the issue, it is best to start the treatment as early as possible.
- Endometriosis: This condition develops when the endometrial lining of the uterus is found abnormally spread in the pelvis over ovaries, and other organs. Due to this “ectopic” endometrium, in women with endometriosis, the periodic bleeding is also accompanied by bleeding from these abnormal sites, and this causes the pelvic organs to malfunction and get stuck to each other. Women who have endometriosis have severe dysmenorrhea ( periodic pain), dyspareunia (pain during sex) and constant tummy aches, chocolate cysts in ovaries, and infertility. This condition also needs urgent treatment otherwise, the stuck organs make infertility treatment difficult.
- Unhealthy eggs: The health of the egg is determined by factors such as hormonal levels, low or high-stress levels, anger and anxiety levels, environmental factors, hormone production in the body and the like. Thus, any of the said factors might affect the health of the egg produced and make it unhealthy in nature. Unhealthy eggs would render the woman infertile in the long run.
Thus, these are some of the causes of infertility in women. In case you are having trouble in conceiving, it is advisable to opt for a thorough check up by a gynecologist. Sometimes you may be required to take help of artificial reproductive technologies like IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) and In-vitro Fertilization (IVF).