Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.B RoyYour feedback matters!
I am fat after cesarine I am even doing dieting still I am fat so suggest me diet and also tell me the reason why I am fat. Even I checked my thyroid I don't've tat also. Even my skin becoming tan and lot of hair loss.
According to dermatologist which is best treatment to reduce melanin and get a fairer skin. Please help me out doctor :)
Hello sir I suffer from skin infection like fungal l infection at pelvic area and there is itching also occur more and more and when I tried to relief from this itching then skin ruptured and blood is coming in small amount and I have tries many dermal cream but there is no effect on this. Can you help me, then reply me with a more useful answer from which there is some changes occurs.
I start getting dark circles 5 year ago and they are increasing every year. My sleeping schedule is fine and I don't work much on laptop or phones. Please suggest me best treatment with creams or diet.
I am 23 year old female. And I have used skin lite cream for a couple of year nd and used hydroquinone also. Now I am getting so many health and skin issues so what can I do now?
Sir, I'm the clerk of (NBPDCL) , now I am unmarried, my age is 23 but my face is look like 28 to 30. How am I changed myself please help me.
I'm a dark skinned 25 years lady. I want to become fair in colour for whole body. Which kind of treatment will be useful and how much it will cost?
If too much facial has become a matter of embarrassment, It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need. Here are some ways you can control excess facial hair:
- Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
- Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
- Hide it: some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
- Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
I am 65 yr old man, I have three small lumps in my left hand palm, no pain increasing slowly. Can you please suggest any medicine or what treatment is required?
I have extreme dryness on the tip of my penis. The whole skin turns white on exposure to atmosphere. Please help.
It's being 5 years using steroid cream on face at night, my skin was good. But when ever I miss that cream, my skin get worst. So is there any home remedy or any tablets to stop using steroid cream? Please help me doctor to get out of this.
I am 19 years old. I'm suffering from dark neck and darkness around my chin and mouth. It's really embarrassing. I had this problem since 5 years. I used lemon juice to whiten my darkneck and chin but, there's no use. please let me know how to get rid of this darkness and whiten my neck and skin around my mouth?
I am 27 years old woman. I was fair enough during my college days. Up to 23 tl years. Now I am becoming dark. No glow on my face. Looking dry always. Under eye single is also there. Ofcourse I have some family issue. And getting stress. But I think there will be no end of it. Still I want to be good in liking. Can you please help me doctor.
I am 21 years male. One day in morning I see blood in my stool. And nxt day I see a soft muscle in my anus. Then we ignore and take constipation syrup. And everything is good. But today again I see blood in my stool. What should I do.
Hi doc which cream can I use up regularly for whitening my skin I'm having oily skin my face looks dark I use aha glow face wash I want a cream but I don't kno which cream to use for whitening my face.
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!