Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.B RoyYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old I am unmarried my face is fully packed with some small wounds can please give me suggestions.
Natural air –purification All part of the Neem tree have a medicinal usage like its flowers, leaves, bark, fruit and root. Neem oil extracted from seeds is also of medicinal use for skin diseases
How to use:
Headache: Extracted Juice of Neem leaves as nasal drops
Falling of hair, lice, dandruff, and infection in scalp: Water boiled with neem leaves and used frequently after cooling to wash hair
Fever: water boiled with neem leaves (Decoction) along with a few grain of pepper
Joint pain and rheumatism: Massaging with neem oil
Skin Problem: Bathing with neem leaf soaked water, kept under the same for several hours.
Throat pain & Infection: Crush neem leaves in water, warm it up, add little honey and gargle.
I am suffering from prostatitis infection. I take 3 months of ofloxion 400 mg. 1 month levofloxion. 2 months of doxycycline. 1 month of clotrimazole. And 3 months of linezolid 500 mg. suddenly one night me legs is dead. Next day I go to doctor but he not know what happen to me.
Do milk causes oily skin. I used to drink 300 ml milk at a time. May be that would spike up my insulin levels. So can I take milk in much small proportions 3-4 times to meet my rda/otherwise what should I do. I had acne. But now no acne as I consulted a dermatologist and gave isotroin. But now as has reduced the frequency of medicine. My skin tends to be full of oil.
I am a 28 years old man and have a itch problem in back side & pimples problem in shoulder (below the neck in back). Its continuously problem so what treatment should I do?
I my face is too dark. Rather than before. I have oily skin and from past days I am using melacare cream in night on my face. Recommend me something fast effective to glow my skin.
Actually I have a good color tone on my face and hands but its gone due to traffic pollution and sun light so please tell me the right thing to get my color tone.
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash. It is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy. Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
- Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touch can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
- Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
- Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun, thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
- Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
- Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat, both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.
I am suffering from melasma. Have consulted number of allopathy doctors in last 4-5 years but did not get results. Is it curable or not. What should I do.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.