Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jytimoy Samaddar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Jytimoy SamaddarYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I am 31 year old, I have some personal problems, if I get attached to any close friend or others, it very difficult for me to get separate. If they hurt I can't express but instead of that I am fighting with everybody, some time's I am expecting for their calls or msgs, my expectation is more from them, but they are not responding after getting too close before they were responding, so it's too difficult for me to feel that situation. Don't know how to control myself in these of situations.
Actually I'm suffering from the problem of anxiety. I have to take One tablet of clots Plus Daily or sometime even two when it exceeds. Please suggest some homeopathic or synthetic medicine or some treatment to cure this problem permanently.
Hello doctor. I am 18 years old girl. Every now and then I feel stressed. I start crying without any reason and mostly during the night time. I am hyperactive during daytime but as the evening approaches I start feeling lonely, hopeless, anxious, DISTURBED. I am preparing for medical entrance and this is affecting my studies a lot. Please help me. I really need to do something or else I would have to repeat this year too.
What I do in mental depression ? My body is so sensitive so depression is very effect on me so what I do?
I can't get over my break up it's been a month n I cry every night. I feel I am getting into depression. What should I do?
Steps to maintaining a healthy self-esteem
1. Seek to know and understand yourself
2. Be aware of things that trigger changes in your mood
3. Be aware of people who undermine your calm, who shake your confidence, and who love to bring you down
4. Know how to soothe and relax yourself
5. Be patient with your struggles and expect to sometimes fail
6. Develop a few friendships with good friends who really care
7. Know where you want to go and get from this life
8. Set yourself some goals, and think through steps to take you there
9. Do something for others, and be gentle, warm and kind
10. Be kind to yourself, and practice self-love and self-care.