Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotsna ParekhYour feedback matters!
I am having a sudden delay in my periods. Earlier I used to have my periods 5 days or a week earlier from my last month date. This time my date was 3rd march. And its been 14 days from my date but still I didn't have my periods. I am very worried about it. First time it happened like this. Please help me. I start crying when I think about it. Please help me.
I have got married for 5years. We had not plan a baby since last 4.5yers. For the first one and half year I used a oral pill named ovral D. Then we used condom. Now how can we get success for a baby? We are trying for last 3 months. Is there any need to check a Dr. and have some tests?
Im 31 year old female. My periods are regular 26 days cycle. But blood flows only for 2 days. My TSH level is 1.2micro. Now I am planning to get pregnant. Is there any problems to conceive?
Hi I am 27 year old I have hypothyroid problem since 2 year but I am also taking regular medicine for that, I really want to know is there any problem occurs to conceive baby or pregnancy?
Hello Dr. Am 23 year female worried about pregnancy my period are regular and all types of reports blood, thyroid, scanning, tests are normal and husband also a healthy person married occur about one year not getting pregnancy, and today egg white like discharge occur why this is happening ans me.
Doctor my menstrual cycle is irregular in this month. My last menstrual cycle is in january 5 2015. In my vagina there are some pimples like projection and vagina is so itching and at the time of urination vagina has bad smell also. Can you tell what is the problem. What should I do for regular menstrual cycle.
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.
My friend asked me a question he done unsafe sex with her gf after completion of period time then she is saying some fluid is releasing from vagina is that is the symptoms for pregnancy?
Dear Doctor, am a15 week pregnant women past two week I have sharp pain in lower abdomen at right side, its not frequently but some of others says its appendicitis problem, I didn't know what's happening to me, also have bitter taste in my mouth. Please give some advice and suggestions.
Hiii doctor. I have a pcod syndrome. I have joined gym for last one week and lost 2 kg weight. Today my menstrual cycle came after two months so my question is that should I continue aerobics and gym in my menstrual cycle or stop and also tell that should I take some home remedy so that I got full flow of bleeding aur let it came natural. please advice.
Is a cycle of 24 days normal? What are the causes of early period and how to manage regular 28 days cycle naturally.
What will happen to me if I take 100mg mifepristone single oral dose. My LMP was 21-march 2016.Please tell.
Hi sir my wife is pregnant have second trimester (17 week) she is suffering from lower back pain can I give calicijoint cap. One cap. D3 Contain 60000 lU but calcium has not this cap.
Hi First baby aborted, And then secondly got pregnant after six months But while scanning doctor said the baby is not growing doctor advices for d&c. Is that possible to born a baby now what to do now suggest now.
Vulvodynia refers to a condition, in which you have chronic pain near your vaginal opening. This area is known as the vulva. Vulvodynia is an extremely painful condition, which also causes a lot of irritation and burning in the vulva. There is no known cause of vulvodynia and it has been said that vulvodynia can go on for months or even years. It is such a painful condition that having sex or even sitting down for extended periods will be troublesome for you.
Here is everything you need to know about Vulvodynia.
There is only one symptom of vulvodynia and that is when there is pain in your genital area. However, the type of pain you experience may be characterized by burning, stinging or itching among other sensations.
The cause of vulvodynia is not yet known. However, there are certain factors, which increase the risk of contracting vulvodynia. Here are the factors.
- Injury or irritation to the nerves around the vulva.
- Vaginal infections
- Sensitive skin
- Changes in hormone levels
Vulvodynia itself cannot be cured, only the symptoms of vulvodynia can be relieved. Relieving symptoms is not a very quick process either as it takes weeks and sometimes even months for the symptoms to
improve. Some of the treatments which can be used to treat vulvodynia include.
- Medicines: Certain medicines relieve the symptoms, which vulvodynia causes. These medicines include steroids and anticonvulsants so that your pain will be reduced. Antihistamines are known to reduce itching.
- Surgery: When vulvodynia is localized to a particular area, surgery can be used to remove the skin and tissue of the area which has been affected by vulvodynia.
- Anesthetics: Local anesthetics can be given so that your pain is reduced for a short while. A good time to apply local anesthetics would be 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse. This is because most local anesthetics used to treat vulvodynia come in the form of ointments. If your partner comes in contact with this ointment, then he will also be feeling numb.
- Pelvic floor therapy: Many times, vulvodynia is caused by the tension in the muscles of the pelvic floor. Exercises to relieve those muscles often ease the pain caused by vulvodynia.
Related Tip: "Causes and Symptoms of Vulvodynia"