Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyotsna Parekh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotsna ParekhYour feedback matters!
Sir me and my wife had unprotected sex on 14 and 15 march and she took ipill on 16 march morning. But on 22 nd she got period of 5 days. But her next due date is 6th april. Then she again on 5th april got period like blood flow but now it is brown in colour. And on 6th she got 2-3 drops only brown blood then it stopped. So as she can not take a pregnancy test as she is far from home. So please suggest it is one of the pregnancy symptom. Or due to her due date on 6th and previously on 22 march she got period. Then it is only simply. please suggest.
Contrary to most old wives tale, you do not need to eat for two when pregnant. On the other hand, some women may also be completely put off food in their first trimester. However, going to either extreme is unhealthy and should be avoided. Eating nutritious food is the key to good health of your baby.
Here are some of the things you must include in your diet during your first trimester:
Spinach: Spinach is high in folic acid that is necessary for your baby’s development. Spinach can be frozen and stored so that it is accessible at all times. Spinach can be incorporated easily into meals by tossing a handful in with eggs or any other vegetables or by adding a few leaves of baby spinach into salads. You could also add spinach to your smoothies.
Lentils: Lentils are rich sources of proteins that aid in the muscle growth and bone development of a baby. Dals are the easiest way to incorporate lentils into your diet. You could also boil lentils and add them to salads or other dishes.
Broccoli: Broccoli is an excellent source of iron. Iron is essential not only to form red blood cells in your baby but also to maintain your own haemoglobin levels. Broccoli can be steamed, sautéed, tossed or fried and eaten as a side dish or as part of a salad.
Citrus: Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamins and folic acid. Both of these are essential for a baby’s health development. Citrus fruits can be easily incorporated by juicing them and drinking it or by adding the juice to salad dressings. You could also eat fruits like oranges as it is or add the pods to salads.
Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese is a rich source of proteins especially for vegetarians. It is also very rich in calcium. Both calcium and proteins are essential for muscle and bone development. Cottage cheese can be grilled or eaten raw. You can also eat it with pancakes or use it to replace ricotta in pasta and quiches.
Eggs: Eggs are a rich source of protein, calcium and vitamin D all of which are crucial to your baby’s development. Having an egg for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Additionally, you could add boiled eggs to your salads or make a curry with boiled eggs.
Chicken: Chicken is a rich source of proteins and iron. This helps create red blood cells in your baby and in the development of muscles and tissues. Chicken can be prepared in many ways though frying it may not be a very good idea if you want to avoid excessive weight gain.
Hello Dr. when my partner stimulate my vagina after 15 min of sexual intercourse my body temperature increases n I feel very warm at that time my breast too get harder n my vagina ejaculate a whitish type of water after that I feel very weak day long n breast also get loosen advise me how toh maintain breast tightness n which are the best ways in which penis can be inserted fully n properly because after stimulation of vagina my partner stimulate breast then he says to stimulate his penis n his penis loosen it tightness.
I am 22 years old female and I have hysteria. Can I recover from it without using medicine. Now I am using some medicines can I stop using them.
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. There are so many habits followed by soldiers that can be incorporated into our daily lives like waking up on time, following a proper meal routine and doing enough physical exercise. We must also try and eliminate all the ‘bad habits’ like mindless snacking, poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. Eliminating such habits will not only keep us fit, but will also help us lead a healthy lifestyle. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier:
- Wake up early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and will eliminate the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get you through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilize your metabolism and helps prevent unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods have very low nutritional value but high-fat content. Instead, snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimize your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Be with people who are focused: It is important to be around people who are positive and focused towards a healthy lifestyle this will help you to stay motivated and fulfill your health goals.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up. Be persistent and patient with yourself and you will be able to beat the odds.
In case you wish to know more about how you can maintain your health and fitness goals, consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have frequent pee problem from last few days. And sometimes my stomach cramps and my vagina also pains. Am I pregnant.
Gossypium Q and Sepia 200 ch in what dose to abort and have the missed period back safely because I am only 19 and can’t afford a baby.
We Do sex only two time without any protection because we want a baby but she's not getting pregnant. What should we do?
Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day.
Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily.
Keep an eye on the purine content of food. Avoid offal, shellfish and crustaceans and tinned fish such as sardines in oil.
Uric acid diet should be relatively high in carbohydrates, moderate in protein and low in fat. Complex carbohydrates like whole grain cereals, fruits and vegetables contain fiber that can help in proper digestion of the foods and assimilation of the nutrients.
Eat no more than 100 gm of meat, sausages, fish and poultry a day.
Say no to alcohol and sweetened cold drinks.
Fresh fruits like apples, bananas, oranges and lime are beneficial. Black cherries are considered to be beneficial in reducing uric acid levels.
Drink at least two liters of low-calorie fluids a day. Recommended fluids are water, tea and fruit juice.
Please note that normal uric acid levels in our body.
Men 3.5 to 7.0 mg/dl
Women 2.5 to 5.7 mg/dl